Closed Thread
Page 50 of 200 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Went to my appointment this Morning and i have a 1cm follie , Yeah, so it worked. She said I should ovulate on CD17. My partner rang and decided he would skip his last 2 night shifts and come home early so I don't have to drive 4hrs for some lovin lol (he is a legend)
    This works out this month. or back to the drawing board at the end of July and back on the provera if i do not get AF before than.

Dell- I took Provera for 7 days and got AF...... I think it was 2-3 days after but the FS did say it could take up to 7 days after your last tablet. (Had not had Af for 3 months before this one).

I did and opk this morning and it came up positive so thats a good sign to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all very much for making me feel welcome!

And now the TWW begins....lol

When do you ladies start testing? OMG, Ive had bad gas All day....TMI I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies,

Funky, bet it feels good to be able to start peeing on something again!

Tinkers, hope the TWW flies by...dreaming I know but we will try keep you sane.

Foxxy, awwww your man is a gem. TTC dd2, hubby was interstate for work, I was ready to jump on a plane for some lovin.....he wasn't keen cos too busy.....turned out the sperm alive for 5 days is true cos that's what worked for us! Boy did I have some explaining to do!!!!!!

dell, hope AF turns up soon...geez that's weird to write.

kelli, good luck with the bloods.

wicked....where are you??????

to everyone else

AFM, just spoke to my FS, yay I O'd!!!!!didn't get my progesterone but he said it was a decent O so should be due this Friday. I was dumb and tested 8dpo and got a BFN....bloomin FR are just calling to me. Trying with everything I have to not test till Friday, err Thursday....ok maybe Wednesday. Got 5 more tests in the cupboard.

Geting heaps of twinges down there and sometimes like a stretching cramp in lower belly across pelvic line when standing after sitting slumped. Could be anything and will know soon enough I guess.

Who else is testing this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tinkers - I am in my TWW and I woke up at 5:30am a few days ago with gas pains like I have never had before, so hoping it is a sign!

Chook - My DH has convinced me to buy a FR tonight, I am reluctant to test as BFN is so depressing for me, however he is keen. If FF is correct about when I O'd then when I test tomorrow, I will be 13 DPO, which sounds close but it normally takes me 16 DPO before AF shows up. Should be enough for FR to have an 80% chance of picking it up though.

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    ellymoe, good luck testing tomorrow. Hope your dreams are answered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck testing Ellymoe. Fingers crossed for you and also Bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly - all the very best for your testing - do let us know how you go! I have everything possible crossed for you!!!

Chook - thanks heaps! I've not really had any symptoms that i have o'd but i'm trying to keep positive. From memory, i didnt have any symptoms on my first round of ANYTHING and i got a bfp - shortlived as it was - so maybe i'm symptomless! lol

Funky - how are you doing post-clomid? well i hope - not too many side effects!!

Has anyone heard from wicked/bubba? I hope she's ok!

AFM - eagerly awaiting BT results today - think i might cave and call them soon!!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick post to see if my new signature worked! xo

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh ladies I so need some support. I am cd10 on the 100mg of clomid and 1000mg of metformin and I feel so so so sick, I know I have no choice to go on this cycle but ****!!! the AF cramps, heaviness in my pelvis esp right side, where I get all my freaking cysts, the worst hot flushes, light headed and stupid dreams that are stopping me getting in a deep sleep so I am exhausted!!! how am I going to get through the rest of this freaking cycle!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - sorry to hear it has hit you so hard.

AFM: BFN using FR this morning. I am feeling quite down, one more cycle until IVF