Page 5 of 200 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thank you hun i think ill try in the morning it does something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greeneyes....lupus is an autoimmune disease so the body attacks itself and good cells, so yes miscarriage is common but alot of women carry perfectly healthy babies.

My doc rang me a moment ago more tests have come back and im seeing her monday, so hopefully we will get on top of the pain and teat it before it get worse.

nat278 is offline <<< View from the little piece paradise I call home....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Greeneyes....lupus is an autoimmune disease so the body attacks itself and good cells, so yes miscarriage is common but alot of women carry perfectly healthy babies.

My doc rang me a moment ago more tests have come back and im seeing her monday, so hopefully we will get on top of the pain and teat it before it get worse.
    Oh I do hope you can get the pain under control soon... must be terrible living in pain all the time .

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HO hunny this last cycle I took them at night and the 2 cycles before I took in the morning, the cycles in the morning I ovulated, this last cycle at night I didn't ovulate wishing you all the very very best my sweet!!

wickednails hunny, thinking of you my sweet!! I have worked with several ladies who have lupus and have carried very healthy healthy bubbies. With a really good doctor their pain is controlled wonderfully. I am thinking of you my sweet. I am so sorry you have been diagnosed with lupus, but glad you have some answers so they can treat you my sweet and help relieve some of your pain!! big love to you xoxoxoxo

nat278 hunny thinking of you!!

Kelli congratulations hun!!! anything over 10 is considered early pregnancy (very early) I have a friend who had her hcg at 15 and is now 7 months pregnant!!! can't wait to hear your results!! xoxo

greeneyes81 hunny hope that you just missed the surge with your OPK's hunny. If mine looks like it is getting close I usually retest again within 4 hours to see if it's getting closer!! good luck for your BT!! xoxoox

Well I didn't ovulate. I have 3 cysts on the right side all over 3cm and one on the left at 1.8cm. I was so sad and overwhelmed I thought that I was done and dusted for the next 3 months. I saw my FS this morning annnnnnnnd he said that I have a history of cysts and that if they were over 5cm or there were more than 10 on one ovary he would have concerns but he was all cruisy and said that my cysts arn't going to ever go away so we should just keep plodding along. He could do surgery but I would have the cysts back next month so there is no point. He thinks I didn't ovulate because of all the stress at the start of my cycle with the threats and violence, Dan's night terrors, not sure if he would have a school next term, DH SA coming back and Dan not sleeping because of his teeth!! so alot to deal with and I got overwhelmed with my body and everything it wasn't doing right.
    So I have my clomid script, waiting on AF which could come anytime since I didn't ovulate who knows, FX it won't take months to come!!!!
    FS has given me medication for the pain and inflamation that is safe to take while TTC. So I am sad that I didn't ovulate but I am making it my mission to just relax a little now that the month is over and things are more settled and try to sleep.
    Still not 100% sure if we will try this coming cycle or wait for things to settle here a little!!
    thank you for all thinking of me!!

take care and Good luck to you all xoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Funky I am really sorry that you didn't ovulate. I really enjoyed being your cycle buddy and your support was amazing. Hope AF comes soon so that you can get going again.

Well I am 8dpo today and still waiting for my progesterone levels to come back to confirm ovulation. I might be crazy but I have really been feeling pregnant. I have had a full feeling in my stomach and light cramps on and off. I have been really tired and on tuesday I was an emotional wreck. I have also woken up at 3am 3 nights this week absolutely busting for the loo. That never happens to me. Oh well I guess we will see. I am meant to wait until friday the 15th to test but it is soo hard waiting. Do you think it is all in my head?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jrusse21 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Funky I am really sorry that you didn't ovulate. I really enjoyed being your cycle buddy and your support was amazing. Hope AF comes soon so that you can get going again.

Well I am 8dpo today and still waiting for my progesterone levels to come back to confirm ovulation. I might be crazy but I have really been feeling pregnant. I have had a full feeling in my stomach and light cramps on and off. I have been really tired and on tuesday I was an emotional wreck. I have also woken up at 3am 3 nights this week absolutely busting for the loo. That never happens to me. Oh well I guess we will see. I am meant to wait until friday the 15th to test but it is soo hard waiting. Do you think it is all in my head?
    some times it is and sometimes it isnt ask funky mummy there have been months where i was dead det i was pregnant and the months i was i didnt feel it at all, but everyone is different hunni that this is it

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my body was just messing me round again and I did O on CD18 usually I have a definate temp rise this time it is more a gradual increase, how many days after O should you do the progesterone BT??? I know it is meant to be done on CD21, but if I O on CD18 is it enough days to get a 'proper' reading on my level iykwim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i took my clomid 30mins late today should i be worried ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    i took my clomid 30mins late today should i be worried ???
    Not at all, it's taking one in morning and one at night that messes with it working properly 30 minutes won't be a prob i'm sure

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nat hunny 7dpo is the best as that is when the peak happens I had mine done a couple of days after and it looked like I was about to O and I got all excited but It never happened. so if you wait til say CD24-25!! I am so so so happy that you did O YAY YAY YAY good luck sweet I hope you caught the eggy!!

HO hunny, I was taking mine hours and hours apart last cycle but 30mins isnt an issue at all!! how are you feeling??? xoxoxoox

jruss good luck hunny!! I give up I really do with preggy signs. Since taking Clomid I swore I was pregnant the first cycle, then the second cycle was different again!!! but alot of the side effects mimic pregnancy!! I really hope you all hunny.
    My breasts were the most tender this cycle and I never actually ovulated so WHO KNOWS!!! I wish you the very very best and hope for you that you are pregnant!! xoxoox