Closed Thread
Page 49 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh miss Bubbanails!!! I know you gots a HPT there!!! I so so so hope this is your time for a sticky gorgeous little bundle!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi Tinkers Good luck!! I hope your TTC journey with clomid is short and sweet! xoxox

leelemon I was on Provera, ended up getting AF 5 days after the last tablet and had a 3 day AF not overly huge or painful a wonderful surprise! I finished my last clomid tablets yest!! so Day 8 and just waiting for this POAS addict to start checking lol. I am going to go have a scan on CD12 to see if I have any follies, but im just taking it one day at a time!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    C'mon Wicked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been alittle bit since I have been on, I have had a cold for the last 6 days, not happy
    Well i finished my last clomid tablet yesterday and I am going in for a scan tomorrow morning CD11, to see if i have some Follies, so hopefully she will give me some good news than as well. I have had a few cramps today, not sure if that is a sign. My temp chating has been wrong cause i have had a tempurature with my cold for the past couple of days. 1st month i have been charting it.

Just a quick question - how many days after the 1st day of your period did any of you O, I am just curious.
    Let you know what my FS tells me tomorrow- really really hope this worked

Oh oh and Congrats to Jrusse
    Have a great week Girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Opps 1 More thing, should I be Starting to use my ovulation kit now or wait a couple more days ?

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Foxxy, I usually have on day 14, however this cycle it looks like I might have on day 11 - it pays to BD at least every second or third day from the end of AF just in case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls!!

Hope everyone is well. Bubba have you POAS yet??? I stalked your chart too and I think it is looking good.... for you!!!!!!!

Welcome Tinker . I hope your journey is short and sweet!

Foxy I was using the OPKs from day 14 but they never really worked for me. This month I did not get a +ve between dy 14-18 (I ran out after this) but still managed to get UTD! So I either just missed it in the night or ovulated fter this!! I agree with Elly, best to just BD from the end of AF just to be sure...

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyy everyone, so yeh i didnt O :-( i guess my FS will increase my dose to 100mg for next cycle (3rd cycle) but as my hubby is having chromosome testing n takes 6-8wks im contemplating have a break for this cycle. Im just a little bit down atm with not Oing and hubby SA was low n im putting weight on. I figure ill take a break for this month n try t get a bit healthier an get on top of my weight so i can feel better about myself. My nxt appt with FS isnt til aug 4th anyway... Any tips on getting health wud b nice - i dont smoke drink or do drugs!!! Just like my junk food!!!!!XxxxxxxxxxxX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - Woo Hoo for the clomid situation!!!!! By now i think you will be finished? I really really hope you have a fantastic cycle - cant wait to see when you get your so muchly deserved BFP!!! Thanks again for your kind words towards my cycle!!

Mighty Mole - I can completley understand your situation! I 'o' late i think and done use ovulation kits or anything so will request a few more bloods to be done throughout the latter part of my cycle. About a week after my m/c in april i became an aunty for the first time. I expected it to be the hardest thing i'd ever done - to look at my little nephew - but once i saw him i just fell in love immediately and never once felt anything but lots of love for the little man. Of course i was envious, but also so very proud to be an aunty!

Chook - ah ha! we seem to be in the same boat with o'ing late - can be so damn frustrating sometimes when trying to work out dates etc lol. Guess the nurses will keep poking away.

Tinkers - Welcome to our thread! You will find so much support in here - god knows these ladys have been an endless source of support, laughs and information!! Good Luck - i hope your stay is short!

Wicked/Bubba - am totally getting on the COME ON bandwagon!!! I hope you've had some great news! xo

Lee - Ahh the wait for AF - its sooooo much fun huh. All the best for this cycle - i hope you get your BFP!

Foxxy - Good luck with the scan! I'm not having one this cycle - just heaps of BT's!! I too over the last day or so have been cramping a wee little bit!

AFM - had another BT today to see if the big O took place over the weekend. Will report results tomorrow when i know whwats going on!!!

All the best lovely ladies

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon,

A quick question how long after provera do u usually get AF. I finished last tablet thurs and have had alot of cramping but still nothing has arrived????

I never did scans or bloods in last clomid rollercoaster, I fell preg with my son though. I just think it gives to many ups and downs. Maybe i should??? But i have a new FS this time and he has not said we will do it either???

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dell I had provera this month it took 5 days for AF to start hun!! good luck it can take up to 10 days to start xoxox

Kell!! yes hunny finished Clomid and I am on the war path!! I have the most shocking hot flushes!! im irritable, tired n sore in my pelvis aghhh The joys!! I have some rockin CM a lil stretchy so thats awesome too!! tomorrow is cd10 and POAS day I hope this cycle brings you joy hunny!! xoxoxo

BUBBA!!!! im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dying to know how you are doing hunny?? xoxooxoxoox

sfurniss86 hunny!! be gentle on you ok!!! remember it only takes one lil spermy and menevit has been known to really help sperm count!!! I have this lil mantra that I will share with you when I am down...
    May I be full of loving kindness
    may I be happy
    may I be peaceful and at ease
    may I be well.
    You take the time you need to be gentle and care for yourself. The worst ride you can get on is the not liking yourself ride!!! that is when I tend to put on weight aghhh!! xoxoxo thinking of you hun!! xoxoox

jruss hi mummy!!!!

Foxy 3 days after you finish your last tablet you can start OPKS hunny I finished mine on cd7 so I start tomorrow on CD10 with them!! good luck!! xoxo