Closed Thread
Page 48 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funky - yeah i was thinking 2 days after last tablet would be a little early so i'm not getting disheartened just yet! i think from memory i also O'd a little late in my first cycle too. I guess i'll just wait to see what monday brings!

After having a m/c on my first clomid cycle back in April, i never got a period in June and so last thursday my FS did baseline bloods and then i went straight onto clomid last fridayso i dont really know what cycle day i am at the moment as i never got to CD1 this month/cycle and my FS said i didnt have to wait for AF to start the clomid again.
    Last edited by kellijh; 24-06-2011 at 14:59. Reason: more info

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just finished a 60 something day cycle!!! I started provera and that bought on AF so im now on day 4 of 100mg of clomid, who knows what will happen I give up lol!!!! wishing you all the luck in the world hun, you deserve it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone, I haven't posted on here lately as I've been pretty busy & have been feeling like rubbish all week. Been feeling emotional, & everything seems to be upsetting me. I found out today I'm going to be an aunty which I am super pumped about. My extremely supportive DH thought I may not want to hear the news because I've been so down this week. I don't know what I'd do without such a thoughtful, caring partner, it definitely lightens the load!

I've been using those pee on a stick O tests & haven't been getting any success, so I don't think I have O'd. I go for blood test next week on day 23 & day 30 so I’ll see how that goes. On a positive note, my temperature is a lot higher this month so I hope that's a good sign (it's usually lower because of my slow functioning thyroid). I hope I don't feel this down next week!

TeeHee- Hope you've been getting the support you need on the pages, I can't believe you've had that response from a doctor. Needless to say, the consensus is that the Dr is a tool. Good luck for your appointment, let’s hope this new doctor is more understanding & helpful!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelli, my FS doesn't make me have AF to start a clomid cycle if bloods confirm no O. Basically I count the 1st tablet as CD5 and I will O around CD20, for me never earlier. Most of us have bloods on CD21 as your body needs 4dys after O to show clear rise in progesterone which clearly shows O or not. I generally get bloods done @CD27 or so(depends how busy my day is). You don't need bloods to confirm O is about to happen only after the fact to confirm it did.

Hope this helps
    Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't O. Level was only 2.1 :-(

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    awwwwwwwww hunnny Lots of hugs for you!!! that happened in my last 2 cycles of clomid. I think I had 9 and then 2 I am like WTF esp with levels of over 80 in the first 2 cycles!! I hope the next cycle brings better news for you hunny xoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Is it ok to join this thread? just after a bit of understanding from other women experiencing similar issues/thoughts/concerns etc.
    I've just started clomid for the first time and had my trigger shot Thursday arvo.....so I have been having a bit of fun with my partner since....he loves it!!!

The next few weeks will drag I am sure. I woud love for to work but I m still prepared for it not.....I do hate being negative!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG wicked........how good does your chart look now!!!!!!!!The suspense is killing me!!!!!When are you testing??????

sfurniss, sorry you didn't O, are you increasing your dose this cycle?

Tinkers, welcome aboard hope your lucky this cycle.
    FS didn't ring last night so will have to wait it out till Monday for blood results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tinkers.

Hope your first cycle of clomid goes well with few side effects.

Hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome tinkers, fingers crossed for a shirt stay

Bubbanails, V. excited to see results

sfurniss86, so sorry for the no O.

AFM, finished provera on Thursday and now just waiting for AF, albeit not patiently. feeling pretty normal at the moment so in will see what happens over the next few days