Closed Thread
Page 47 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My FS is the bomb!!!!!
    he went to a conference and at the conference he asked the doctors if they would help someone over weight TTC. They all said they would not. They reckon if someone won't help themselves to be healthy why should they help....that was all of them in agreeement. My FS said that there are some women who have a hell of a time losing weight and if they are at least trying to keep a check on it then why do we not deserve children, anyone can have complications, not just fat people. I am an extremely hard working fatty and I am damn proud of myself. I had to have a bmi over 45 to have surgery. My weight gain was 4 years of Doctors telling me to lose weight and being cruel, if only one of them did a stupid prolactin test they would of found my tumour and the weight would not of gotten as out of hand as it did. I put on over 100kg in 12 months. I am proud to have my band but it is still a struggle and you still need willpower. I want a bubby now so that once all the weight is lost I can go over to thailand and have a suck, tuck n pluck all at the one time lol!!!

I will never been thin, I don't want to be thin, just happy and healthy.......

lots of love to you all!!!!

Hoping to see lots more ++++++ in here!! xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    evening ladies,

What a day my little boy has decided to make it a terriblely challenging one, he has screamed everytime i walk out of the room....

Today last day of provera so now the wait for AF and then to start clomid. Im on 100 straight out as i had taken it previously to have my son! FS reckoned a couple of months at most....

Can i handle 2 children...After 2day the cold feet come to visit but then i get all warm and fuzzy at thought of another bub.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Dell,

I am pretty much in the same boat. It is my last day of Provera today and my DD has made today, well all of this week an incredibly challenging one .

I have had cold feet but the good faaaaaaarrrrr way out the bad. to us all and hopefully not a long wait for AF. This is my first time on Clomid so zero idea what to expect, same as this AF. I have not had one in 4 years so hopefully not to bad
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frustrated todayy >_<
    Little sister is just turned 21 n has a beautiful 3month old baby boy - unplanned,was on the pill and she has a double uterus&cervix (he was a little miricle) she decides t try tell me what to do - 'don't get preg just now, go get all ur qualifications ect, its not like babysitting its really hard,' blah blah blah!!
    It really really anoys me, she thinks she is now more mature and act older becoz she has a baby - and she knows what me n hubby r going thru (1 of the few who do).....
    AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! She just doesn't see hw this efffects me, she doesn't see me cry myself to sleep some nights coz all I think about is wanting a lil bubba growing inside me!!!!!
    RANT OVER, lol
    Today D26, poas next wed **hope I at least ovulated**
    Wishing everyone good luck
    XxxX baby dust XxxX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning ladies,

Just wanted to jump in and say hi and see how you are all doing.

JRusse - ahhhh tlak of being in the first trimester - how exciting! So happy for you after 'stalking' your journey!!! for a very carefree and easy pg for you.

Alter - Congrats on the O - thers a big part of the process you can say u succeeded in!!!

Funky - u r just plain awesome girl! yoru FS sounds fantastic! good on him

AFM, had my BT yest to see if i o'd - results today!!

xo

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    don't let anyone stop you from fullfilling your dream!! don't let anyone take away your right to feel the way you do about wanting a little bundle so much!! I have a DS with Aspergers and a psych illness and some days are horrific, but the good always outweighs the bad, some days I think I am being selfish, but I have weighed up every single option, and have as much in place as I can to support my family!! you will be suprised how it's like riding a bike, my second was so much easier I knew what to expect at least.... and my little man was besotted and wanted to help all the time!!!

One of my favourite quotes is....never give up on something you cannot go a day without thinking about!!!!

I hope you did O kell!! xoxoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funky - am anxiously awaiting the results of my BT!!! I have a killer of a headach atm. Its a weird one, i get it often. starts at the front of my head, down past my eye and then down behind my ear! BUT - i do get it every now and then and i think i worked out once that everytime i got this headache, i got my AF that month so maybe its a sign of O for me..... intreuging !!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wicked.......stalked your chart......looking good for tomorrow!!!!!Hope your dreams are answered.

kellijh, hope your bloods come back with good news.

Rand my FS for my blood results and his office is closed till Monday....Grrrrrr hope he has them and taken em home(normal practice for him) if he has he'll call me about 9pm. Had light infrequent cramping last night down low in the middle of my belly at the front then 1 sharp intense cramp and it stopped. Should be 7dpo today.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chook76 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (24-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - ah so frustrating. When i ring for results - i'm sooo impatient and want them, like, straight away! lol Good luck with yours!!! I hope this is the month!

AFM, i just rang my FN, ok, so, Estrogen level came back at 0.3. Normal level for a fully matured egg is 0.8 apparently so i am a little ways off. The FN did say that as i had only taken my last tablet on Tuesday night and i had my bt on Thursday (yup, only 2 days later) that it may have been too early. Do you ladies know, roughly how many days after the last tablet would eggs start to be released and you would be expected to O? I have to go back for another BT on Monday but wot if i O over the weekend and then monday is too late? Argh - anyone else had this?

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    kell hun generally they say you will ovulate around 7 days after taking your last tablet. I tend to O a little later tbh...I was doing 3-7 and then ovulating around CD16.

http://www.pregnology.com/ovulating....y=19&year=2011

is a good site to look at what your body should be doing each day in your cycle!!!
    good luck hunny!!!!

ohh bubba I hope this is it for your precious lady!! xoxoxoxooxoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (24-06-2011)