Closed Thread
Page 46 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!
    Your support is sooo much appreciated!!!!!
    My weight is 99kg (biggest I have ever been) and he told me to get to 75 ultimately but 85 will do to start treatment!!!!
    I will definatley phone around tomorro and try to get into someone else... I live in Baldivis WA .... I can't thank u all enough for ur support!!!! You have really made me have hope I can fall pregnant at my current weight!!! Thank you for sharing your stories!!!
    Baby dust to all
    Xoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gals,

TeeTee - Sorry you had a bad experience with the FS. I agree with everyone else, find a new one! It's kind of like a dentist saying that they won't fill a cavity until you stop eating anything with sugar in it...Duh!

And look at me, size 10, but still had 2 miscarriages and still having just as much trouble as everyone!

More important in this whole TTC game to be positive, feel good about yourself and your partner and ALWAYS believe that it will happen one day.

Aj - how are you doing buddy? I bet Friday seems like so far away for your BT, especially with hubby being deployed soon. I hope you O'd already and caught an eggie

Elly - Good luck this TWW. I don't think your electric blanket could have caused your temp rise. If it's alright with you i'll just rationalise it that you just had a really strong, healthy folli, containing a ripe, healthy egg that just couldn't wait any longer

Wicked - how long til you'll POAS? I'm trying to hold out til Friday...will probably cave on Wednesday. My temps look good so far and no spotting so still have hope.

Funky - Yay for AF Hope the high dose clomid does the trick this cycle
    AFM - 11DPO and nervous...really don't want a BFN this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny im for testing on the 26th...gosh seems so far away.

You have to poas on wed, just for me....i havent done any opk's this month and im kinda having poas withdraws lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - I hope you are right! I switched off the electric blanket last night, felt cold even though I put an extra blanket on, but my temp is even higher so I'm happy with that. for when you POAS!

AFM: 5 DPO according to FF. Can feel pressure/twinges in area of right ovary. I just want this to be my month! I have to go to a dinner on Sunday and the hostess is 19 weeks pregnant, happened in her second cycle. No one knows about our ttc with fertility probs, so I always grit my teeth when baby talk starts because someone usually turns to us and asks when it's our turn....grrrr that's a very personal question people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    howdy gals,
    again, I'm slack in posting here but do try to catch up once a week just personals get way too much this way.

Jrusse- huge congrats to you! hope you have an uneventful preg.
    Ellie, wicked and everyone else trudging thru the TWW hope your dreams come true this cycle.
    welcome to the new ladies, hope your stay is short.

AFM, I think I may be 4dpo today. Had a scan 10/6 showed 15.7mm follie on right ovary, several others under 10mm on both. OPK part of the line was same as control last Thurs and seemed pos at 10mins friday. CM fluttered between clear and light opaque but stretchy at this time. We DTD wed and Fri but DH was sick before O and I had the tummy bug from Sat so no other BD happened. Will get bloods done tomorrow. I'm not confident O actually happened but CM has changed so guess it's a good sign. I don't temp cos I'm still up several times a night with DD3.

Any thoughts? going mad thinking about it and have so much other stuff going on maybe I need a break.
    It just seems like everything is against us having another baby. Maybe it's just not meant to be.

Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kathy don't give up!! Never give up, keep trying n ull get there,, we r here to talk if u need us! Please don't give up :-)

Heyy everyone, hope all is good :-D

I'm CD23, had a bit spotting tonight but diff from last cycle... Weird! Was brighterr blood... And gt a bit of discomfort lower abdo but not painful :-( got my bt tomoz t see if I o'd... Hope I did!!!
    Wud b nice t gt some good news for a change :-))

Baby dust hope n love to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well this week.

Wicked, Ellymoe & Sunny hope you are doing well in the TWW. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!! Lots of coming your way.
    CYH-On monday I had really bad cramps and pains like you are describing. They were so bad i had to lie down for an hour. It happened twice that day but the cramps have not been that bad since. Hopefully this is a good sign for you!! Let us know how your blood test went!

TeeTee-I am really sorry that the FS was soo nasty. Hopefully you have better luck with the next one and for a cancellation. That is how I got my first appointment 2 days after I rang!

Funky- Yay for AF!!! Glad you are back on track and it is always lovely to have you around. I hope the clomid is nice to you this month and there are too many bad days...

Well thanks again ladies for all of your support. I am feeling ok but very crampy. I hope that is normal. This is going to be a long wait to get to the end of this trimester so I can not worry so much but I am certainly going to enjoy the ride!

MyAlterEgo is offline Love my hubby, my kids, my life what more could I want.... oh yes another bubba
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kathy - a break may be what you need to get your mind and body back into the swing of TTC, I took a break last cycle and it was just what DH and I needed mentally as much as physically.

AFM: got my CD21 BT back yesterday and it was 36.4 so happy with that, due to test Wednesday next week if AF isn't here by then.

***Oh look it's an ad for iPhone hiding at the bottom of my post***

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

ill join in, a bit of a run down... i have 2 sons... 2ns son was concieved with clomid on round 2 back in 07. well......... we have decided to bite the bullet and try have a 3rd, some days it sounds like a great idea other days i get cold feet..

anyways, from what i remember i do get side effects from clomid... didnt like it much so im hoping its short lived and over with soon enough... im also gender swaying for a girl here to hoping but of course another boy will be great.

i have a appointment friday 24th june and i imagine i start next cycle so i thought id pop in and say hi.... and ill let you know when i start clomid..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome tootsy, hope your stay is a short one. feel free to ask us anything.

MAE.....whooo great results, and yay for testing soon. Good luck sweets.