Closed Thread
Page 44 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jrusse.... OMFG that's AMAZING NEWS....YAY Some good news!!!
    Share that baby dust around ;-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jrusse!!!!!That's so exciting!!!! HOORAY!!! So happy for you!!!

I was wondering if any of you have had this experience. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with full on pain, similar to bad period pain but not crampy, just consistent. It was so painful I was covered in sweat, had to wake DH up to get me a heat pack and some panadol. Soon after that the pain settled, but all day today I have had dull to medium aches in the same area. I don't know what it is, do you think I should call my FS or GP tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ME....there is another thread in the ttc area about this....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks soo much for the lovely thoughts. It is nice to be able to share my news here as it is so early I have to keep it a secret for a while. I have another light positive thismorning so I will be off for a blood test . And yes Bubb, I did show DH, he is excited but much more subdued than me. He knows it is early and we have a long way to go.

Lets hope that this is just the first of the positives. Wishing you all lots of .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jrusse21 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (20-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Jrusse, that is awesome awesome news I'm so happy for you! Come on ladies, lets keep this ball rolling...a few more BFPs this month please

CYH - It depends where you are in your cycle? I couldn't walk with O pains this month, but I would call the FS if you're concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I experienced the same terrible pains last night. They woke me up about 2.15am and couldn't get to sleep after that. I've had to take the day off work today because of it, luckily FS is squeezing me in, however on the phone it seemed like he didn't really know what it would be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon

Congrats jrusse1 its very exciting for u.

Purple i had 6 cycles of clomid and was booked in for a tube flush when the night before my FS rang (at like 9pm) as if i had gone thru wih it baby would have aborted.
    Fingers crossed this is your last cycle. I also found i focused so much on it that it only worked when we had relaxed and just taken day by day....It was our last go as i had terrible side effects.....

I also didnt do any temp control, ovulation kits nothing we let nature do as much as possible.

I'm almost finished provera so im excited we may be able to start clomid soon. One question I now have to take it on cd 2 - 6 so when have people been told to "do the deed". I ask because my previous time on clomid was taken 4 - 9 of cycle, and day 11 onwards was fun time....

leelemon i to dont have any effects on provera so nothing to worry about, im almost finished my course so i expect AF pain to come on soo....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again!!

Ahhh hi cant believe its been so long since my last trip in here!!!

To Nat, Funky, Elly, Clap your Hands, AJ & Bubba (aka wicked) - Hello old friends!!! While its so great to know you ladies are still around to chat too, i'm sorry you havn't been able to move outta this threat yet! It is good to see that many have had success with at least o'ing - am sure the time will come for us all!! Hang in there girls.

To Mrs W and JRusse - a hugely massive congrats on your recent BFP's - what wonderful news for you both - and giving the rest of us such a sense of hope!!

To all of the ladies who have joined up since i was last around - welcome. You will no doubt find so much love, information, support and friendship on these boards. The people here are amazing - so willing to share their personal stories and help whatever way they can - i would be a shamozzle without them.

AFM, quick recap - Round 1 of clomid = very suprising bfp. Very short lived. but then took nearly two months for hcg to stop going up, down, up, down. Last friday i got the green light to commence clomid cycle 2!! So here i am - 3 tablets down and ready to rock n roll!

question - after only 3 tablets, is it possible to get any form of signs that i might o? I've just been noticing a constant ache through my lower side - kinda around the back... weird...

Cant wait to see some more BFP's real soon in here!!

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kellijh, glad to hear you're back on track and hope that you have a nice sticky bubba coming your way.You seem so strong ATM, it's great that you're feeling so positive! Not sure about the o pain, i'm not really sure what it feel like as I haven't really o'd for real much in my lifetime!

Dell I would probably just BD as every other day or as much as you can after the Clomid. Maybe call your FS to double check?

AFM, well I went to see my FS and as previously suggested he didn't know what was going on with me. Everything looked normal when he did an examination and a lovely 'dildo scan' ! So it's a big question mark! But on the positive side, he said my endometrium was looking exceptionally thick, which maybe MAYBE could be a positive indicator of pregnancy, but he said it was way too early to say. So while he didn't didn't find anything wrong to explain the pain, it given me a surprising little bit of hope! If AF doesn't arrive by Monday I need to have a blood test. I had to override my predicted ovulation day on FF so that it matched my progesterone level on my blood test. So if I did O around CD 21, I am now 17DPO. BUT I did another First Response today and it was Surely if I was UTD it would show up by now. Hmmmm fingers crossed hey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CYH...let us know how you go at the docs....he dismissed my pain so it will be interesting what he sayes.

Kellijh.....so glad your back with us...we not really, but you know what i mean Yes, clomid triggers ther brain to gear up to O so it can happen quickly or not.

Dell....We all have been given different days to take clomid on. As for dtd....how long is your cycle, lp etc this will help to determine when its best to dtd, you can sign up for fertility friend and this will help you track your cycles. Although you have temp you dont have to do opk's if you dont want to.

Sunny...where are you up to atm ???

hello to all especially funky mummy, we are thinking of you lots