Page 43 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Russe.....poas already, i wanna know pleaae

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Wicked, I want some good news today Jrusse, POAS!

AFM: FF is now saying I ovulated on day 11, which we have been BDing every 2nd day so that wouldn't matter so much, I just don't believe I did. But I'm sure it's very possible for my O day to vary, it has been day 14 for the last few cycles though. My temp has gone up but DH is worried that might be the electric blanket (which I have on the lowest setting and don't find hot) but I have had that on for the past few nights, not just when the temp rise occurred!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies,
    First I want to start with all out there dont give up hope. My little 11 month old boy Cooper is living proof that with a little patience and a rocky rollercoaster road clomid can help u get what we r all in here trying for.........But this forum was a life saver throughout the whole course of the treatment

Iam 29 yrs old and have PCOS. I have decided to start back on clomid as I have recently had some bad pap test results and therefor we decided lets try for another bub to make our family complete.

I have just started to bring on a period so wont be hitting the clomid for a week or so. but i wanted to get back and start talking with all of you.
    I have gone to new FS and he seems very straight forwrad which i love, but find it interesting im on metformin too as last time i was not. He said he thinks we should hit the jackpot within 6 months. Lets hope so or else its IVF

Talk soon
    Danielle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dell. Hearing a successful clomid story does help. I am about to start my 5th cycle of clomid and getting a little disheartened by the whole process. I'm glad you had success with your first bub. How many cycles of clomid did it take?

Best of luck with your next clomid adventure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Ladies so with a little bit of encouragement I POAS...........and I think I have my first faint !!! It is a faint line but it is there. I have that dull achy feeling down there like AF is coming though so I hope that is not a bad sign. I will do another HPT in the morning and then if that is still positive I will go and have a blood test! Thanks for the encouragement Wicked and Ellymoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jrusse21 that is FANTASTIC news!!!! Fingers crossed ur hpt tomorro is a BFP too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Jrusse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jrusse! That's awesome news!! Glad to see some that some babydust has been spread around!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, Awesome news!!!

Question , I havent had AF for 5 years, well i have only ever had it about 5 times anyway and i am wondering if when you were on Provera you had zero side effects. I am on Day 3 of it and nada no side effects. Hopefully thst means that it is working and i am lucky not to have any side effects yet. But we all know what ttc does to us and i am thinking that no side effects means not wokring Basically i want some reassurance

Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG

Congratulations Jurusse....cant beleive i didnt see it till now
    I hope its a stick bubba for you sweet, did you show dh ??

Leelemon.....perfectly normal, you wont have any symptoms till she gets here which could be from 4-7 days after you have finished the provera.....good luck