Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey leelemon...welcome :-D
    I haven't had any ferns with it at all :-(
    XxxX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovelies!

Well I finally got on to my FS after many phone calls back and forth all day, and we was very pleased to say my progesterone level was 25, which means I finally O'd!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy with that result, had a sneaky POS but ofcourse it was a BFN. But I am super excited to start my next round of Clomid. He said he is going to do the mid cycle scan himself, and keep scanning most days thereafter so we can really pinpoint when I O! Hooray!!! So just a question, can my progesterone level help me in anyway working out when I o'd?

Welcome leelemon! I ended up stopping Maybe Baby because I was getting ferns all the time as well!

Purple - Love that feeling of contentment! It's nice to not obsess once in a while!

Good luck sfurniss86 with the rest of your cycle, hopefully you'll get some good news soon!

Bubba I hope the pain has calmed down for you

Funky - The last time I took Provera, my period started 5 days later. I'm a little bit excited, now that I o'd, it must mean that i will be able to bring on AF on my own this time!

Elly
    - Hope DH is feeling much better now!

Mighty - I started using the POAS O tests this time around but I ran out before I got a positive result? I will definitely by some more for my next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey funky mummy

Well, i finsihed my last provera tab on the 14/06 and guess who showed up today- My fav AF LOL (only took 91days) but I have not had sore breasts just bad cramping all day and just about wanted to kill everyone in sight yesterday. My FS told me i would get them in the next 7 days after my last pill.

So i think you should get them in the next day or 2.

Goodluck
    I will keep u posted when i start on the clomid and let you know how i go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this forum, I hope its ok to drop in....
    I have PCOS & Insulin Resistance, currently taking Metformin....
    My AF hasn't been around since 16th March & my hubby and I are TTC..
    We have appt on Monday with FS and are hoping to start Clomid treatment.... however the nurse phoned me to warn me they will not start treatment until I am a certain BMI... I am .2 of a mark over
    I have since lost 1kg so Hopefully they will still treat me I so desperatly want a baby and i feel that only you lovely ladies know how I am feeling....
    Also i have had some light cramps very low in my pubic area of my abdomen... been there on and off for 2 days now... anyone know what that might be ???? could I be ovulating?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TeeTee :-D

I'm a nurse, and TTC... If u get told to loose weight before they treat u its nt good.... I done a lot of research on this and saw a comment by a FS that said - there are loads of overweight women who have healthy babys everyday if ur FS won't treat u till u lose weight find a new 1, yes being overweight doesn't help but in most cases its caused by fertility probs and there is usually something underlying that can b treated which inturn helps with weight.

I'm overweight (prob double the weight I shud be) and my FS has never told me to lose weight.

Hope this helps a little, :-)

Baby dust to u xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TeeTee. I'm with Sfurniss in the fact that I'm overweight (could do with losing 20+ kg) but neither of my FS have ever said that they wouldn't give me clomid until I lost weight. Granted losing weight helps, but maybe go for a second opinion if you can. Good luck and hope your stay here is short.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep i agree with the last 2 post and also in the same boat.....what a load of *%$#. Find a different fs or dont listen to that nurse and go to the app and plead your case...good luck sweets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind words.. I feel exactly the same... There are soo many woman bigger then me that have babies!!! I'm only a size 16!!!
    I will go and plead my case on Monday and if he doesn't start my treatment then I will find another FS... Or attach myself to his ankle and beg!! LOL
    Will let you know how it goes on Monday!!!

Baby dust to all
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Welcome to all the newbies

TeeTee I completely agree with what the other girls have said about weight. I am overweight but my FS has been treating me. All he has said to me was that loosing weight may help but he hasn't focused on that. Good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

AFM I have to have my day 21 bt on Friday. Fingers crossed that I've O'd but I haven't had any signs. OPK's have all been negative. My husband is deploying in a few weeks so this was probably our last month to try for 6 months or so. Not quite sure how I feel about it all just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TeeTee . Hope that your stay here is short and sweet and that your FS appointment goes well.

AJ, you O'd. /i dod not really have any signs the month that I ovulated so hopefully it will work out for you.

Well, I am CD31 today and no sign og AF yet......I might POAS today....just a bit scared of the dissapontment.

Have a lovely Sunday ladies!!