Closed Thread
Page 41 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    mah ladies on Provera I have a quickie ???

How long after you stopped did AF pay you a visit?? and were your breasts really sore after you stopped it like mine are now grrrr!! why do you have to feel like your pregnant to get pregnant!! it's cruel!!!!
    Sweety, some times it was 4 days later and most times it was 7 days later for af to show up. And yes sore boobs and preggy symptoms are from the progesterone ie provera....Hope she comes soon for you babe and then your on your way....

Purple tulip....it could be a implantation dip (hopefully), i guess you will have to wait and see. Or you could poas....how confusing for an early O, did you do anything different to change it ???

Jurusse...good luck with your exam, what are you studying???

Clap...have you got your bloold results yet?? hope its good news.
    Hello to our newbies, feel free to ask us anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bubba. The only thing I did differently was go on holidays and do the bad things - coffee and gin & tonics! I was pretty upset over the past bfn that I just wanted to be relaxed and calm the next cycle. Fingers crossed it worked. Driving home from a swim last night I felt so happy and content, and not completely and utterly absorbed this TTC journey. Weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyy everyone,,, been thinking of u all n hoping this is ur month :-)

I have felt so ill lately, today is CD18, I think it was maybe SE of clomid, but its only been the past week (I take it D3-7), such pains in my tummy, feeling hot then cold then hot... Feel so nauseated, got the burps bad and acid coming up ell the time!! Gt my BT on 22nd,,also hubbys bday on 24th so hope we get some good news aS he's a bit down lately with his SA results :-/
    Anyway hope everyone is well and good luck,,, baby dust to all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It went ok thanks Bubba. It could have been better but I survived. I am studying vet science. This is my 5th year, I only have 1 to go yay!!! It is so funny because we have been learning about ovulation induction for horses and dogs and the only way I remember it is because I am doing it too!!!

Fingers crossed Purpil Tulip that it is an implantation dip and it all works out for you. Sending lots of your way!

Hope you feel better soon Sfurniss . Maybe it is a good sign? Wishing you and your husband all the best news for his birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe- your DH puking comment gave the hugest laugh...hope it all worked out for you & I hope he's feeling better

Funky Mummy- My AF arrived 2 days after I finished the last tablet (I was on Primolout another drug which acts the same way as Provera). I was a moody cow, so I was glad when it came.

Pupletuip- good luck!

I'm on day 10 of my cycle today so I hope I O or start to at least!

Has anyone used those pee on a stick ovulation tests? I heard the clomid can give a false result? I've used the maybe baby in the past but now I've got the pee on a stick test + I'm taking my temp in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mighty mole...i dont think clomid will change the result, certainly hasnt for any of us girls. remember they are not like hcg tests, you will get two lines most of the time this does not mean you are Oing. The lines need to be the same colour for it to be a positive result. You can post a pic on here and we can help you.

AFM....im still having lost of pain, like i have a cyst.....so im not having much fun atm. Im hoping it was just a good O.

Clap did you get your progesterone results yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mighty Mole - It did indeed work out he recovered nicely . We think it might have been withdrawals from caffeine, he already had a headache, he loves coffee but I sent him links to studies showing that it has a negative impact on sperm, so he grudgingly quit the day before. I've quit chocolate and anything else with caffeine in it as it affects female fertility even more! As for the OPKs, they don't work for all of us with PCOS, I was getting a positive result (lines the same colour) most of the time, if you use them for a period of time you should work out soon enough if they work for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

New to the area ad have been reading on for the kast few days. I am starting my first round of Clomid with Provera tomorrow and have zip idea what is about to happen!

Cant wait to start seeing some BFPs in this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank jrusse, hope its good news too...was at wrk today n had to take blood, got the shakes n major hot flush. Wasn't good!!! Got to give a pt good news too - she was preg :-)

Just a quick question - when do u guys do the OPKs.. I been using the maybe baby syliva thingy but hubby tidied up n now i can't find it!!! Gta love him!!
    I tried them before but always came up saying positive, didn't know bout colour n that..
    Baby dust to all :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    egh, my maybe baby constently gave me heaps of positive ferns that i dont bother with it anymore as it was just making me frustrated