Closed Thread
Page 38 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wicked - they are called "kissing ovaries" and it is usually a sign of endo. Basically mine were big and swollen, and sitting so low they were leaning on each other

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanx for explaining that elly.

Quicky question....has anyone ever had a bit of spotting around O time. Im not usually due to O until cd 20 but im feeling the O cramps quote strong (god i wish i had some opk's) and have had a little pinky cm ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    thought i would let you all know i went to the doctors on wednesday and had it confirmed. We are expecting in february! Very excited.
    Good luck to you all :-) xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MRSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MRSW

Its about time we had some good news in here, now we just have to keep this happiness ball rolling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratz mrsw.... Yay some good news!!!

Bubbanails... I had spotting from D19 til AF (D32) dr told me either ovulation or implantation... Was neither for mee tho!!! Hope it either one for u xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New on this thread

Hi Ladies,

I have been reading a few messages on this thread and I am pretty much in the same boat.
    This my little journey so far:
    Me and my Partner have been ttc for close to 18months now naturally, I did get pregnant but m/c. So I have pulled myself up and dusted myself off and am starting to try again.
    Seen a fs that I finally got a appointment with after waiting since Jan, she did a o/s and told me I have PCOS ( I have always had a irregular AF, never knew why until now). So I don't ovulate every month. She also said i have to lose a little weight, just to up the chances, I am 80kg atm.
    So I have started on provera and am on my 5th tab out of 7, so hopefully this will start them in the next week.(side effects I have are, can't sleep and hot flushes) not to bad.
    I also have clomid, I have to start on day5-day9. By the sounds of some women that have taken this, can make life a little difficult but nothing we can't handle right.
    My Partner works out of town alot so if my ovulation day lands on the week he is away I have to take time off work and do 4hrs of driving and stay for a couple of days. At this stage I am willing to do just about anything .
    I Just pray this works
    Is anyone else taking clomid around the same time as me?
    or has clomid worked and you have fallen pregnant on this?
    to everyone and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Foxxy

I'm a clomid baby myself so it does work!

My FS has me taking it on days 2-6, 50mg, but I don't think the difference in days matters. I've been taking my bbt religiously to see if I am ovulating and what day it normally occurs (day 14 seems to be the magic day for me), I strongly recommend it as it gives you a great picture of what your body is doing.

Has your FS got you on metformin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked- Your spotting seems very strange. I've had a peek at your chart and it doesn't seem like it could be either ovulation or implantation given that you're still cold?? Hmmm, intriguing...let us know how it goes.

Purple- I'm hoping that clomid cycle 5 is the lucky number for you and me both

Hi Foxxy- Clomid has worked pretty well for me most of the time (3 out of 5 cycles it successfully made me ovulate) One of those resulted in a BFP which ended in early m/c...but apart from that, pretty good stats I think. I hope it works for you . That is some serious commitment to ttc with your days off and 4 hour drives!! Ha, I bet your partner quietly hopes that O will happen while he is away so he gets a special visit to break up the working week

AFM- Nothing exciting to share

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MRS W!!!! So happy for you and I hope that you have a great pregnancy with not too much sickness...

Hi Foxxy ,
    I have also been trying to conceive for 18 months. I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid and have been taking it on days 5-9 just like you. It did not work for me the first month with no ovulation the seconf month it was a success and I ovulated. Did not get pregnant but at least I know that I can ovulate! First time in 18 months....only had one period last year! I have polycystic ovaries but my hormones are fine so the doctor said I do not have the syndrome. Good luck, I really hope this works out for the both of us.

AFM-still just waiting for AF to arrive. Very sore ovaries and nipples (sorry TMI ) so not sure what is really going on. My friend just told me she is pregnant today and I have another is due in 3 weeks so at least I get to do some baby shopping and dreaming even if it is not for me yet.