Page 35 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And AF arrives! *Sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh elly sorry sweets, i think it was you they were asking for an update in the charting thread.

Hi nat nice to see you, hope things are moving along for you. Is that your tattoo in your avitar pic?

Afm.....im off this afternoon for a second opinion on the ttc and having lupus + other antibodies, so hopefully some good news will come out of it. I am cd 11 today, and strangely having O pains for the last 3 days. I dont have any opk's and its not like me to O any earlier than cd 20 but dtd just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Ellymoe . Was really hoping that it was going to be your month.

Wicked good luck with your second opinion. Hopefully you get the answers that you need.

AFM-I m CD 18 still with no positive OPK. And I have run out now. I am waiting to hear back from the FS to see what we are going to do about it. Has anybody been put on medication to try and get their endometrium to thicken up??

Thanks
    Reviews
    juruse...im going to ask today about getting a thicker lining......lol its on my list so ill get back to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys :-)
    Do any of u use the oral saliva ovulation test? I bought one the other day.coz I'm nt havin the D12 scan I thot it would b a good way t try gauge if I ovulate n when.
    Hope everyone is good and best luck t all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I've been lurking in the background most days and have been hoping to post you some good news, but it looks like Clomid hasn't worked for me again.

Not last Friday, but the Friday before that (27th) I went in for my mid cycle scan, which showed that I didn't have a dominant follicle - only two at 10mm and 11mm. I returned again the following Monday which showed that one of them had grown to 16mm and I was expected to ovulate on the Wednesday/Thursday. I have been temping for the first time this cycle, and my temps show that I haven't ovulated, I was also doing OPK until I ran out which were all negative. My temps are so high already - I wonder how they are going to rise any more when I do eventually ovulate, I may just melt?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/355828 Here is my chart - I can't seem to find any other chart with temps that high pre ovulation.

So this week I have to get a BT on Thursday/Friday to see if I have ovulated, even though it looks quite clear I didn't

CD24 ... hoping when I see FS in the next few weeks he'll let me start something like Pregnyl.

Bubba - How did your second opinion go?

sfurniss - I used to use Maybe Baby, but I found it so unreliable! I used to get "ferns" all the time, and it meant nothing of course, because I haven't ovulated in ages!

Elly - So sorry to hear hun, I hope that you have better luck this cycle.

Everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    it's been a little while since i came and checked in on everyone. Sorry to hear that some of you have not had the result you have been after. JUNE IS YOUR MONTH!!!
    I have gotten two BFP's today!!!!! we are off to the doctor on wednesday to confirm!
    I will be thinking of you ladies and i hope that you all get what you are after very soon! I'm sure you all will.
    to all.
    xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea its the maybe baby one I got,, I haven't had any ferns yet so ill c hw I go this month, its only D8 today....
    Hubby gt his 2nd SA results today,1st one said volume, direction ect was good but count was only at 20million, quite low... This 1 said excactly th same so FS is sending him to have hormone and chromosome testing... He's a bit down about it all, but as I told him I love him no matter what and the fact he is willing to go thru all this with me makes me love him even more... So next week we are goin on a permanent health kick, get them numbers up a bit. Any tips wud b good!!! The tests take around 8 wks t do so I guess ill still take clomid n try get ovulating - as the FS said after 1st SA if is possible to get preg, just may take a while :-(
    Wishing every1 all the baby dust in the world xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clap - My second opinion doc, she is really nice. She is a gyno and obgyn, not a fs as i thought but we are doing some tests (chroma-zone test) to see if we are compatible even though we have a child together already. Also full bloods and thrombosis test again as well to comfirm or whateva my lupus disease. I also have a US booked for this wednesday, they said they could get me in tomorrow, but they said an internal scan for my bday wasnt nice. I have another app with her in 6 weeks time to get all the test results...thank you for asking.

MrsW......omg you got a bfp whahoooooo, thats awesome news and i wish you a sticky little bubba.

sfuniss - Sorry for dh test results, but there is still a good chance those swimmers will make it, hopefully clomid will do wonders for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs W, congrats to you! Fantastic news!

Ellymoe - hugs my sweet.

Let's hope June is the month.