Closed Thread
Page 34 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had a 23mm and an 18mm on the left ovary but my endometrium was only thin and so I am not having the trigger shot. I just have to use the OPKs and hope that I can ovulate on my own. I want to be positive but don't want to get my hopes up too much either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seems I spoke too soon....a significant dip in temp this morning. Bleh! In my mind I am out of the running now I know I shouldn't be like that but it's not looking good 3 days before AF is due! Hope everyone else is traveling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    juruse thats awesome, i hope those babys pop for you and your lining thickens....my fs never said anything about my lining when i had my us.....hmmm may have to ask since my lp as gone down to 12 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

I have just finished taking Provera and have incredible fluid retention. My knee is 3 times the size it should be and I'm just puffy all over . I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem and if you have any suggestions on how to move the fluid???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aj i havent ever noticed any hunny, you ma need to get it checked if it still there....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've stuffed up :-((
    I had spotting from D19. I went and saw DR who told me coz I got my period on 30th month before and had a lot of spotting at end of this cycle t take the 30th of may as D1 and start clomid on 1st june (I take it D3 - D7) so I did.... Ystrday AF came proper... :-( so I think I've stuffed up...but ill take the full 5 days of clomid, just incase :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh n AJ take plenty rest n elevate ur knee above heart level, so lie down flat with ur leg up on a few pillows, hope this helps :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sfurniss86 View Post
    I think I've stuffed up :-((
    I had spotting from D19. I went and saw DR who told me coz I got my period on 30th month before and had a lot of spotting at end of this cycle t take the 30th of may as D1 and start clomid on 1st june (I take it D3 - D7) so I did.... Ystrday AF came proper... :-( so I think I've stuffed up...but ill take the full 5 days of clomid, just incase :-(
    Ow confusing much, that suxs sweety. Hope fullly it will all be ok and you may O earlier, unlike me who completely forgot to take it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sfurniess how very confusing for you. That sucks big time.

AF seems to be on the way which is great cause I can start taking serophene and hopefully all this fluid retention will disappear.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

MyAlterEgo is offline Love my hubby, my kids, my life what more could I want.... oh yes another bubba
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Feeling ok so far with taking metformin and clomid (took last clomid yesterday) but last 2 nights just as I'm laying down to sleep I feel yuck, Friday night was reading BH on my phone and the words went thick and thin like they were moving, then last night I felt sea sick, (sorry if TMI) I mistakenly told DH he must DTD with me last night before I laid down and for once he followed through, OMG I thought I was going to be sick half way through! Never felt that before... The things we do to get UTD!! Lol

2 sleeps till my Xray (to check if tubes are blocked) and I go onto 2 x metformin a day then start my scans on Friday to track follicles busy week and I couldn't be more casual and calm about it all it's awesome! I am not thinking about TTC, signs or symptoms (not even temping) I think knowing getting scan is why, cause facts are facts and no point me thinking about it cause if something is happening it will show up then if not my Gyno is awesome and will do what is needed, therefore I don't need to think about it.

Feeling really good about it all TBH.

***Oh look it's an ad for iPhone hiding at the bottom of my post... How inconspicuous and subtle is this!!!***
    Last edited by MyAlterEgo; 05-06-2011 at 09:02.