Closed Thread
Page 33 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Bubba, I wouldn't know what to do either, we all seem to start different days??

If SE mean side effects Sfurniss (took me a while to figure it out too hehe), Mine have varied every cycle from headaches to general foggy feeling, nothing really too bothersome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea soz, side effects.. (I'm a nurse)
    I'm just wondering coz I didn't have any on 1st cycle, I actually think it made me happier,lol
    Xx

MyAlterEgo is offline Love my hubby, my kids, my life what more could I want.... oh yes another bubba
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had nausea, permanent headache and breast pains as my main SE on 50mg and dizziness on my first cycle.

AFM: I am CD3 took 2nd clomid pill today And my headache is back :-( but not going to complain at least I am having another go to get the bubba I so badly want :-)

Sent via iPhone while getting my daily BH fix....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah derh.....i have lots of side affects from the clomid all of those and constant hot flushes but im on 100mg....also have very strong O pains which make dtd very uncomfortable.

Im suposed to take the clomid day 5-9 so ill just take it tomorrow and see how i go, i might google it too later. Not sure why fs's prescribe it on different days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do use get the SE while taking the clomid or days after u taake it?
    So many questions, LOL
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first two cycles (50mg then 100mg) I got lots of side effects - headaches, dizziness, tiredness, sleeplessness, sore boobs. They usually start about the second day on the tablets and for me lasted for about 4 days after finishing them. My 3rd cycle (150mg) I hardly had any side effects so go figure. Although on the first 2 cycles I didn't O and on the 3rd I did! Hope this helps

AFM had a break last cycle from the serophene and am now day 6 of Provera and still nothing is happening. Have never had to take the whole 7 days worth before so I hope that AF makes an appearance soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first round of clomid, all I got was occasional hot flushes. Second one, I got all the other physical symptoms within one hour during the cycle, stomach cramps, felt nauseous and then faint etc. I don't think it had an impact on my mood though

AFM: my temps went back up so I am not out of the running yet! I've also had sore, 'prickly' feeling nipples which I haven't noticed before so hoping it's a good sign! My temps still have about 3 days left to fall though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I have had afew different side effects. My first cycle I was just so depressed! But it didn't really start until after I had finished the clomid and it lasted for about a week. Last cycle and this cycle I have just had heaps of hot flushes and some stomach pains. Last cycle I was really happy. This cycle I have been a bit teary, but we have had a tragedy with one of my friends committing suicide. I am not sure if the clomid is making the grief worse or not. I think it is probably just a natural reaction. It is very hard when someone your own age dies........sorry to put that on everyone. Just needed to let it out.

Ellymoe that is great that you are not out yet!!! for you xx

AFM - Off for my follicle scan thismorning so I will be back on thisafternoon to let you know how that goes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    aj my provera takes the whole 7 days then about 3-4 days later i get af....so anoying

As for clomid i get symptoms when im on it and a few days after, but continue to get hot flushes until af.

Elly ive so got my fingers crossed for yo precious lady

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

aj2892  (02-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Elly - That all sounds promising

JRusse - Hope your follies are looking good