Closed Thread
Page 32 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyy guys....
    I'm stuck... Gna spk t my dr at wrk today.... In my previous post I was experiencing spotting, was told by dr it kud b ovulation or implantation....
    I got my results from progesterone test and I hadn't ovulated.
    I'm still experiencing spotting...
    ?????
    Can anyone help :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh n I can't get in to see my FS this week...she's to busy. And told me in letter that I won't need t come for CD12 scan anymore...
    :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teesh, My period took ages to come on my first clomid cycle. Had a 42 day cycle! Second time AF came 14dpo but it took a while to get into full swing. I had the pink CM as well which went away but then AF arrived next day. Hope that is not it for you.

Sunny how are you? Did AF arrive or have you heard from FS?
    Ellymoe, sorry to hear. Hope you have better luck next month.

AFM-I am CD 12....had quite a lot of pain so I am sure I have some follies developing. Have my scan on thursday morning. I really hope this is the month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry sfurniss I don't think I can help you.... I have not had any spotting that did not end in AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Ellymoe, stay hot!! Hopefully it goes up again tomorrow

Hey Teesh - I have had same for last 2 clomid cycles, 31days then 42 days. Pink spotting started about 4-5 days before AF arrived...very very annoying, and a huge waste of HPTs!!!!

Jrusse- oooh, pains sound good (kinda twisted that we look forward to O pains) this is the month for you!

CD 3 for me, see FS on Friday for next plan of attack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teesh View Post
    I am wondering if any one has experienced late or no period with a BFN while on clomid? I am 16dpo day 31 and earlier today I had very light pink cm then it went away and still no period I am not pregnant and am confused this has never happened before so im thinking it could be the clomid?
    Teesh i had my bfp at cd 41 so thats 20dpo, it was very late but i wasnt testing the whole time, i had given up and was waiting for my script of provera from fs to start my cycle.....lucky i didnt but it did end in mc.

sorry to hear of af ruining all your plans girls, i was pretty bummed this month when she turned up. Im cd4 today i think and havent got my clomid yet....im not sure if i want to, but i know later on in my cycle i will wish i did. I just dont have the strength right now.

I went to a Gel one stroke painting nail class yesterday, was so much fun meeting my idle. She is amazing and taught me so much, now i just need the dollars to buy some new gel paints.....She hand painted/autographed a brush set for me with beautiful silver and gold roses in gel. So pretty.

Well i hope your all well and i wish you all lots of

MyAlterEgo is offline Love my hubby, my kids, my life what more could I want.... oh yes another bubba
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again Ladies,

Nat278 for anyone who is wondering who this is :-)

Will catch up later with where everyone is upto but thought i'd come back in here after a break from clomid for a full cycle sucky AF arrived yesterday, my temps gave me the heads up so was no surprise really.

But CD1 wasn't all bad day, I went to my gyno to see a new guy Dr Moses, he was stunning and very knowledgeable, I was very happy with him and VERY VERY glad I kept the appt (was going to cancel since DH wanted me off clomid and to not actively TTC anymore).

Seeing Dr coincidentally on CD1 must be a sign cause it's all systems GO now with DH on board about it all, heres the plan:

CD2 - Start metformin 500mg once a day increasing to twice a day after a week then 3 times on week 3.
    CD2-6 - Clomid 50mg
    CD9 - Hysterosalpingogram (Xray using dye via catheter to check if tubes are blocked)
    CD12 - Ultrasound to start follicle tracking have scan every few days to see what is happening
    then - use Pregnyl injection to make me O when follicles are ready.

Basically Dr thinks although BT and temps show O he thinks my body is faking O as in follicle is bursting but egg not releasing still giving me the progesterone levels and temps without the egg to fertilise. He wants the Xray of tubes one) to check everything and two) cause it flushes everything out and makes sperm getting to egg easier. He was awesome to talk to and DH seems happy about it all knowing this round is to check out 'if i'm working properly'. If the clomid isn't doing what Dr wants it too he wants to use injectable version of clomid (not sure of name) and he's happy with DH's last SA results so didn't think another SA is needed but will get antibodies test if no luck. YAY so happy we have a plan.

Be back later after I catch up on everyone and get to know the new faces since I was here last.

Sent via iPhone while getting my daily BH fix....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I saw dr at wrk... She done a urine preg test... Neg :-( so told me just to start clomid at increased dose of 50mg tomoz as that shud b D3 .... My FS is gna call the hubby tomoz with the andrology report so fingers xed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyy everyone sorry t bug u all but u all seem so friendly...
    I'm now on 50mg clomid D3-7. I didn't have any SE with 25mg, was just wondering if anyone can tell me what SE they had on 50mg??
    BABY DUST TO ALL <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sweety what is SE ??? and your not bothering us at all welcome to our little room its nice, warm and friendly.

Hi Nat...i had to change my name too....wickednails to bubbanails.

AFM...im cd 6 today and totally stuffed up my clomid....im broke till tomorrow and was suppose to start on cd5 opps......do you think i should take it anyway from tomorrow cd7 or skip it altogether ???? I dont O till cd 20, if i do take it do you think i will O later ??? Ahh can believe i stuffed up....and my darn bday is chasing me next week.