Closed Thread
Page 31 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanx girls, i have nothing this morning so hopefully good news. I was going to go to the shops do a bit of food shopping and buy a sneeky test while there, i just checked my bank and have $27.....not sure whats happened yet but something has been taken out of my account. So ill just wait and see if af turns up in the next few days.....12DPO Sunny i hope this is your month although im having a few cramps to and had the dreaded headache.

AJ....i cant relate, but wish you all the best for your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wicked, hopefully this is good news an it was just implantation!!! I am so crossing my fingers for you! Sending lots of your way.

Sorry AJ, I can't really help either but I wish you all the best. I am stuying and so live away from my husban for 2 nights a week. I know that is nothing compare to what you will have to do but I will be thinking of you.

AFM: I am day 7 today and have got a massive headache from the clomid but other than that I am ok. Really looking forward to trying again! This may be a silly question but how do I get a personalised signature at the bottom of my post. I am not sure how to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    juruse if you go into your control pannel, down the side you click on edit signiture and you can add a ticker, fertility friend link bit about yourself etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Wicked Probably wouln't have been able to find that on my own

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay you have a ticker...so cute, i wish they has cycle trackers on here !!!!

Well i think in def out, i have really bad cramps and a little more bleeding bright red now but still only a little with small clots (sorry tmi) so i was 12 dpo and i think ill count tomorrow as cd1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Wicked . I was really hoping this was going to be it. for the next month. An yeah it would be great if they had a cycle ticker......

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, 15 days since HCG trigger...temps crashed days ago, spotting started 2 days ago, no AF....grrrrrr, i was so at peace with this cycle up until now. Even FF removed my O day because my temps show an abnormal pattern.

I tell ya, if no AF by Monday, FS has some explaining to do

Has anyone else had a trigger, but no O?

AJ - is IUI an option for you? My DH will likely be away for our next go, so will most likely have some of his swimmers frozen

P.s: Happy Friday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Sunny. It's so frustrating when everything goes haywire.

I have spoken to my FS about IUI but I will have to go to Rockhampton for it (we live in Townsville) as my FS doesn't do it here. I'm not really sure if I want to go that way or just wait until DH comes home and go from there. It's so hard to know what the best to do is not only for myself but for DH as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appears that my temps are starting to head south......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wondering if any one has experienced late or no period with a BFN while on clomid? I am 16dpo day 31 and earlier today I had very light pink cm then it went away and still no period I am not pregnant and am confused this has never happened before so im thinking it could be the clomid?