Closed Thread
Page 30 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Teesh. What part of your cycle do you do the progesterone pessaries? I think FS wants me to do them next cycle. Can I ask why they are horrible?

Sorry sfurniss, I'm not much help. I did have mid cycle spotting at the end of last year sometime, but just ended up being a long cycle. Of 2 BFP cycles, neither had implantation spotting. There is always a chance that you may be one of the few who get that though? As frustrating as it may be, you might find that you won't get your answer until AF shows up or you get a BFP. Good luck for the BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    just letting you know my name has changed from wickednails to bubbanails, due to the moderators believing it is my business name !

I havent experienced any spotting with clomid at all, just call your fs and ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For real Wicked? I certainly didn't think so and you haven't exactly been flogging your business on this forum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation Wicked (or Bubba...)!!!! So glad that you ovulated and fingers crossed this is your month. Lots of your way!

Sorry to hear that you are out for this month Teesh . Good luck for next month I really hope it is your time.

Sunny I hope that your temperature dip is just an anomaly and that AF is not on her way .

AFM-I am CD 5 today and have taken my first dose of clomid today. Just out of curiosity, we are going to try again this month but I will be ovulating in the middle of my uni exams. How much stress do you think it will take to prevent me from ovulating? I am trying to stay stress free but with exams it is just a bit hard. Do you think it is worth trying this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies ,
    OK so i have a question. i didn't get my period this month but - results on hpt but when i did my opk tests it came up positive on 21 and 22nd of the month. I was 'due' for my period the 2nd of the month. I read somewhere last night that it is a myth that woman ovulate at the 14 day mark and can range from day 10-21. So this means i ovulated on day 21. What i'm confused about is aren't you supposed to ovulate 2 weeks prior to your next period? Or is this perhaps just how i have possibly ovulated this month due to not having my period? I'm confused. When i went to see the doctor earlier in the month after not receiving my period i asked him if i had not ovulated last month and if that is why i didn't receive my period but he seems to think i didn't have enough epithelium last month to line the uterus so this is why i didn't get my period. I'm so confused. I have a kit coming from the UK with the thermometer as suggested by elly so once that arrives i will start charting. Does anyone in the mean time have any idea about my ovulating???
    Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydaze View Post
    Sorry to hear Teesh. What part of your cycle do you do the progesterone pessaries? I think FS wants me to do them next cycle. Can I ask why they are horrible?

Sorry sfurniss, I'm not much help. I did have mid cycle spotting at the end of last year sometime, but just ended up being a long cycle. Of 2 BFP cycles, neither had implantation spotting. There is always a chance that you may be one of the few who get that though? As frustrating as it may be, you might find that you won't get your answer until AF shows up or you get a BFP. Good luck for the BFP
    Thank you Sunnydaze I am usually on progesterone pessaries I have just missed the last 2 months just to see my progesterone levels without it. Normally I start on them on my 3rd high temp after O and then for 10 days do you chart your cycles? I find them horrible because they are like a waxy thing and you insert them and as they melt it just feels uncomfortable I always put one in at night when going to bed, They have alot of benefits if you can get them but very $$ all the best

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teesh For This Useful Post:

Sunnydaze  (25-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its all over i was going to got to the shops for a FR but just went to the loo and have pink tinged cm....so i think i will wait and see what happens, bugger. 11DPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double bugger Wicked/Bubba (which would you prefer by the way?). I'm not looking good either, headaches and cramps have started. Will test Saturday if no AF by then...darn! So frustrating. Got hubby and my full BTs back today (full hormone, chromasomes and my AMH) and nothing abnormal found...grrrrrr, so really there is no reason why it's not working. Bitter sweet result really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked it could be implantation bleeding, don't lose hope yet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well after not being on serophene this cycle I found out yesterday that I didn't O so it's back to the Provera in the next couple of days and then the serophene. I was wondering if there are any other Defence wives/partners on here and what you have done with your whole TTC while your hubby/partner has been deployed???