Closed Thread
Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felt really horrible the first couple of days, really tender and crampy. Had quite sore nipples and breasts too. As the days went on, the symptoms reduced. If my period does start in the next couple of days, it will mean I will O on my holiday with DH which sounds perfect to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls... Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best on your TTC journeys! I was part of the Clomid Support Thread #1 where it all began! Sending you all lots and lots of baby dust and hoping you all get your BFP's soon I'm going to be TTC #2 in a couple of months and hoping i wont need to use Clomid again.. if i do i hopefully wont see you all in here because you'll have your BFP's by then! Good luck Girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I havn't been around here long but reading all your posts does make things easier knowing there are others feeling the same way :/
    I'm about 10 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops silly phone Internet!
    I was about to write I'm 10 dpo and I'm so sick of the waiting.... I'm very impatient and I just want to know if af is coming so I can change my mind set and move on. I don't know how I'm gonna keep waiting through all this if it doesn't happen this time... Maybe being the first round of clomid this time round is making it abut more pressure.
    The other thing making it a bit tough is I have no symptoms either for or against af showing up. I'm a bit moody but otherwise none of my normal pms symptoms. U think it means anything?

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    gipesa85 your little one is gorgeous!!!! good luck for ttc #2 and I hope you don't need clomid this time round and everything is smooth sailing for you and you are pregnant as soon as you start trying!! good luck hun xoxo

impatient1 aww hun I have given up on looking for symptoms and thinking this cycle could be it. My first cycle I was just excited that my body was working again, the second cycle was so different to the first and I thought this might be it but it wasn't. This 3rd cycle we have thrown everything at TTC, preseed, robitussin and DTD for longer after O. I find out on thurs if I did truly O and then it is just waiting to see!!
    wishing you all the luck in the world. at cycle 12 if nothing else this has taught me patience and I am not one for patience lol!! xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies I have a tmi question...bit embarassed but need help! Yesterday and today Ive had big blobs of cm(cloudy white), thats super stretchy and comes away from my undies easily....what does that mean?? Ive been doing digital opks and they are negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greeneyes - I think I had something similar. Maybe your CM is gradually getting to the fertile stage (which could be why it is so stretchy), however the type I had, I suspected was 'leftovers' from my fun with DH the night before (how's that for TMI? ). The stuff I had didn't feel like anything sperm could swim in, more....rubbery?

Impatient1 - I hear ya! This whole caper is about waiting! Arrgh!

Well I have been measuring my temps and thought I had O'd around 21 March. My temps got higher and stayed high, however the last 2 days have got gradually lower so I suspect I will get AF tomorrow.....pooey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe- yeh rubbery would sound about right

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    o0o0o greeneyes hunny sounds like an awesome sign, if it is stretchy and cloudy it is sooooooooo close to EWCM it's not funny!!! even if your opks are negative I would start DTD my sweet as your + surge could be just around the corner!!! good luck hun xoxooxoxox

I started spotting yest at 5DPO ???? I am so confused it is stupid. I am really angry with my body. going to have my progesterone levels done today. If I haven't ovulated I need a scan ASAP as I would say I have a stupid cyst again!! grrrrr

thinking of you all!! xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

How is everyone?? I'm so sorry this is going to be a 'me me' post but i'm squeezing this in at work!!

Ok, deep breath, so, after taking my first cycle of clomid last weeks BT came back negative. Disappointing but i figured onwards and upwards! Then, yesterday i had another BT as AF still hadnt arrived.

I just got a call from the Fertility Nurse saying that my blood test yesterday has come back with a HCG level of 30!!!

I just dont know what to do or say. While she said the level could still be low because we've caught it early, she did say that although they wont confirm it as a BFP until my bloods on friday, that definately some form of fertilisation had taken place as there is no other way that HCG would show up (unless you'd been taking pregnyl, which i have never done).

I was wondering, what do you guys think this means? Has anyone else ever had a HCG level of 30 when they found out and it turned into a BFP??

Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

xo