Closed Thread
Page 28 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hands up who believes in a woman's intuition when it comes to TTC? I'm not sure if I do...actually kinda hope that I don't, because I just went and bought some FR tests, even thought I have 2 digital ones. Why you may ask? Well because i'd rather squint and twist and hold it up to the light in search for a non-existent 2nd line, than have the words "NOT PREGNANT" thrown at me. Hmmmm, probably not a good sign that i'm thinking this way.

Anyway, if women like us had any say in the test design I reckon it would at least say "Not pregnant at this stage", or "BFN - but don't worry, my sisters, best friends, horse trainer's mother didn't get a BFP until she was 12 weeks UTD". Much more supportive I think.

Jruss - sorry to hear about AF , here's to June

Elly - O temps look good...looks like it's the TWW for you! I'm gearing up for the daily FSH self injections next cycle for IUI...funny how you can be both looking forward to something and dreading that very thing at the same time!

Funky - "dildo cam" love it!

Chook - Good luck with FS, hope they have a good plan up their sleeve for you

Purple - Yay for holidays whichever way things pan out on Mon. Hope the weather clears up for you...it's a bit overcast at the moment. I guess it'll either be early nights and green leafy veges or late nights, drinkkies, soft cheese and all the other bad, but soooo good things. it's spinach and broccolli for you

Wicked and Tesh - Hope you've got lots of lovely things to do to occupy your minds with this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydaze View Post
    Hands up who believes in a woman's intuition when it comes to TTC? I'm not sure if I do...actually kinda hope that I don't, because I just went and bought some FR tests, even thought I have 2 digital ones. Why you may ask? Well because i'd rather squint and twist and hold it up to the light in search for a non-existent 2nd line, than have the words "NOT PREGNANT" thrown at me. Hmmmm, probably not a good sign that i'm thinking this way.

Anyway, if women like us had any say in the test design I reckon it would at least say "Not pregnant at this stage", or "BFN - but don't worry, my sisters, best friends, horse trainer's mother didn't get a BFP until she was 12 weeks UTD". Much more supportive I think.
    Haha....yes yes me too, i dont want to see those words either, so cruel. My last bfp i didnt get till cd 41 and ive only got 2 internet test left, so im saving them....and im not going to buy some fr till wednesday i hope, ahh we will see.

Juruse....sorry babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Jruss. Next month will be it! But I think I'm with you. I think AF is on her way for me too. A little shattered, but used to it I guess. Also weakened and POAS this morning and BFN also temp starting to drop. Also very crampy so sure sign AF coming. But did hear from FS that my prog on day 21 was 41.6, so def ovulated. Hopefully our relaxing holiday will do the trick 

Good luck to the rest of you testing soon and those who are about to O or TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sunny, I don't think I believe in a woman's intuition anymore.....I always read into everything, and even though I know I am doing it I still get disappointed when I am wrong! Had a pretty rough day yesterday, was meant to be going shopping for a friend's baby shower but put it off for a few days until I could handle it better.

PurpleTulip, it's a bummer that you think AF is on its way for you but hopefully we will have a better month next month. I am counting down, two weeks till we can try again....

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and for some BFPs next week!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry little vent here...

I went over to the multiples thread, for a bit of advice as you all know there my be a chance. OMG did i just get slapped in the face for posting, it made me feel quite stupid for posting there !

I asked them for advice on having twins, multiples etc the question was do people with pocs have more chance of having multiples because they release more than one egg, something along those lines.

I told them about my follies this month and how my fs said to avoid dtd. Now im quite aware of the risks of having more than one, and this is not my plan. but im not going to not try to have at least one if there is a chance.

Anyhoo i dont feel im being irresponsible by taking that chance, i mean come on its been 8 years!

Hello to all, purple i hope its not af for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked, totally ok to vent you and only you know what is best.

12dpo and no sign of AF yet although temp plummeted this morning Tomorrow should be cd1.

Looking forward this holiday just to escape I think.

Have a good week everyone and babydust to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked - Perfectly valid query, it would be nice to know the actual incidence of multiples with lots of follies. I know they say it increases your chance, but it would have been nice to know from the women actually carrying multiples if any of them came about from too many follies...anywho, I guess we'll know from your case by the end of this week. Oh my goodness I hope you've had success

Ah purple, hope you're ok buddy

Jruss, i'm at the point were I hate baby showers! I hope you're not helping to organise it! I suggest a Kmart/Target voucher so you don't have to go into an actual baby specific section

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jrusse, I totally get how you feel about baby showers. A co-worker who is on mat leave with a 9 mo told us that she was 15 weeks UTD. Got so upset.

Looking forward to trying for the elusive BFP next month. Should o when away on hols. Fingers crossed for you also jrusse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - people who tell us to relax are idiots. Way to make a woman feel like it's somehow her fault she's not conceiving when she has an actual diagnosed medical condition.

Sunnydaze, Jrusse and Purpletulip - I've never been to a babyshower in my life, which I consider to be very fortunate at the moment! And atm I only have one pregnant friend and she's nowhere near ready to pop, so I hope I fall before she even thinks of having one.

Wicked - someone else on another thread mentioned that they'd run into some nastiness while on here, guess bub hub doesn't have a psycho filter to stop such people joining up

Funky - now it shall forever more be referred to as 'dildo cam'

AFM: According to FF chart, I ovulated on Thurs whichj I was hoping for . Now officially in the TWW! Currently eating fresh pineapple because I read that it contains something that helps with implantation. So I just ate a whole one by myself . Don't know how true this is, but just want to feel like I'm doing something to improve my chances!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, i haven't had a chance to get back on and let you know how i went at the doctors.
    Well, turns out i now have to wait until next thursday to discuss using clomid!! He was really busy and hurried me through my appointment, so i'm not too impressed. He wants me to get a progesterone test and asked me to get it done this week, when i rang the lady told me i was too far past the 21 day mark. (21 day yesterday) and that i wouldn't be able to get it this month. Did anyone else HAVE to get this test before being placed on Clomid?? I just feel like i'm going around in circles to get on it. I had an app to get tested last month but i injured my back badly and couldn't even walk let alone sit in a car to get there....just very frustrating.
    I've been using an ovulation kit in the mean time and got 2 positive readings on saturday and sunday. Yesterday's was way darker than the control line.
    Elly, do you think these are acurate enough or should i be doing both the basal temping AND using the OPK (Getting there with the abbreviations, haha)
    I went out and bought (actually hubby went and bought it -much to his disgust haha) the pre-seed lubricant i found on the net they suggest using when trying to conceive.

I hope you all don't mind me being on here discussing all this when i'm not yet on clomid.
    Goodluck to everyone, hope you all get the big + you are all looking for baby dust to all