Closed Thread
Page 27 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I think I am out. I just started spotting and think that af may be on its way. I thought that it may have been coming but I have been kind of feeling like that for over a week so I was hoping the feeling was a sign of something else. Oh well, I guess there is always next month.

Good luck Wicked, Sunny & PurpleTulip! this is your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no jruss, I can imagine how you're feeling. Hang in there buddy

I hate the rollercoaster in the days leading up to AF due date!

PurpleTulip for you and heaps and heaps of .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnydaze For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (20-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhh i just spent 10 mins on a post to be logged out...frustrating.

Haircuts for all, i hope your all fabulously fresh.

Juruss, hunny i hope its just a bit spotting and nothing else.

Purple, have fun while away and i hope it warm and sunny where your going.

Sunny hopefully i will hold out till af is due before testing, but i doubt it....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (20-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can certainly relate to those who fight the urge to test early. I always tell myself I will wait....and then buy First Response

Seems to be the season for haircuts, getting shorn tomorrow. My last haircut was one step above a mullet, bloody hairdresser made me look like Lynda from The Wedding Singer

Good luck to those who are soon to test!

Jrusse - sorry to hear that , we all know that feeling unfortunately!

AFM: Day 14. Think O might be happening/has happened, trying to decide whether to BD tonight (doing it every 2nd day, and did yesterday) or tomorrow if O is still on it's way. Fertility Friend said I had it on day 14 last time so I hope that is the case this month!
    I'm freaking out a bit because I was reading a bit about the injections you need to give yourself while doing IVF. Makes me want to go down that road even less!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (20-05-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD39???? and I am about to pull my hair out!!! I know the universe is saying girl you need a break but I just wanna know what my stupid body is doing!!!
    I am going to go and see my GP and have all the vampire tests done and dildo cam :P and I will decide if I need to see my FS or just wait for a lil while longer for AF to make her late freaking presence!!!!

thinking of you all!!
    Jruss!! I so so hope that spotting is implantation your prog results were amazing!! xoxoxoxo

Good luck for you precious ladies just about to test!! xoxoxoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

jrusse21  (20-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thanks for all the well wishes. I really don't know what is up. I have a negative pregnancy test and am very crampy like af is coming. But it has been only the slightest but of brown CM. Hardly even enough for a panty liner. I would love to think that it is implantation, but I just don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed again.

Funky, I know what you mean with the long cycle. Mine was 42 days last month! Hope you get to where you want to be soon.

Elly, good luck with catching that eggy!!!

Wicked, I actually had a haircut yesterday too. How funny that we all had one at the same time

Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girlies, juruse i hope its just old blood for you hun...

Hi funky, i posted to you in another, but i hope you r well apart from that darn af who is on holidays.

Well i forgot...can you beleive it, to ring up for my progesterone test results today. So now im going to have to wait till monday. Hmmmph Gosh im 8dpo and busting to test, it seems so long ago that i did a preg test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    jrusse, its not over yet. hope the weekend brings good news.

wicked, bugger about the results but your confident of O anyway so your not expecting any surprises from the results. good luck holding off testing!.....oh and that goes for everyone else hanging around in the latter part of the TWW too!!!!!!

Funky, damn that witch....some cooperation would be nice. Hope AF shows soon.

Elly, you managed to catch the eggie.

Big hello to everyone else, I'm terrble with personals but I do think of you all riding this tumoultous mean spirited rollercoaster.

AFM, had my cd14 scan today. As expected, no dominant follie so not expecting O this month but it may still just be delayed so wil wait and see what the FS says next week. I tell ya, the jealousy and desperate feeling of failure is resurfacing today. I know I'm lucky to have 3 beautiful kids(which I fought long and hard to fall pg with) but it doesn't make the pain of infertility any less and if anyone else says to me well you've done it before and it'll happen again when you relax.......I reckon there could be a fairly decent verbal assault headed their way......ARGH!!!!!

OK vent over.
    Have a lovely weekend girls
    Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats funny reading all your posts and haircuts I had mine cut yesterday how funny. I am 7dpo according to my chart and have a massive headache today good luck with all the testing coming up soon lets hope +++++ for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update Ladies, AF is in full swing today, so I will be trying again this month. Thanks for all the thoughts and I will be thinking about those who will be testing in the next couple of days.