Closed Thread
Page 25 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrusse21 View Post
    Do you think 106 is excessively high? What could have caused it to be that high?

Thanks for your thoughts ladies.
    Could mean you O'd more than one eggy.....it is high but sometimes we have high ones like funky, she has really high ones. I dont think its a bad thing but chat with you fs about it. Whens your next app ??

Im due to have my progesterone test sometime this week....Question.....since i O late on cd 20.....how long should i wait to have this test ??? What is the NORMAL 'O' date ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks WickedNails, yeah I thought it might be because I ovulated multiple eggs...I did have 4 follicles so there was definitely a chance! I am not sure how long you should wait to test but my fs said to wait for 14 days after ovulation to be sure, as long as af has not arrived yet. I didn't ovulate until day 17 so I am not going to test until day 33.....don't know if this helps you or not but good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsW - I recommend taking bbt (basal body temp) to take the guess work out of trying to decide if you are ovulating. It has been great for me!

Jrusse - awesome! Now to distract yourself until you can test!

AFM: hoping to O on Thurs! Have definitely been feeling something going on around where my ovaries live, so hoping it means what I think it will!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MrsW. I'm with Ellymoe - the best thing I ever did was starting charting my BBT. A great website is www.fertilityfriend.com.

Good luck!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    o0o0o0o Jrusse!!!! In the 2 months I was successful ovulating on clomid mine were 96 and 81 and my FS thought I was pregnant OMG I soooooooooooooooooooo hope this is your time hunny!!!!
    xoxoxooxoxoxo

I am on cd37 stupid dumb a$$ body!! Even with my PCOS I have gotten AF every month since Tahls was born and she is over 6. the last 2 cycles on clomid was a freaking waste and now I have no freaking idea what is going on....Better not be that freaking tumour causing crap again!!!!
    I saw my gp on the weekend she wants to wait 2 weeks. If AF hasnt come by itself I will have a scan and BT done!!
    Wicked nails FX for you precious lady!! xoxoxooxox

Good luck everyone else xoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Elly, I'm going to keep track of my BBT this cycle for the first time. Not really sure how to interpret it. Could you tell me what happens to your temp when you O ?

I'm also going to start using my OPK this time around. I used it sporadically last cycle and I always ended up with a faint line (which on the instructions said it was negative). But I'm confused because I've seen people write about getting faint lines before and getting really excited that it must be O time soon. Could I get some hints and tips about where in my cycle I should start testing and what time(s) of the day?

CD 4.

Funky - How is your mum going?

Jrusse - That's a great O result!!!

Wicked - So excited for you, your testing day isn't too far away!

Love to all, hope everyone is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clap Your Hands - check out my chart (link in my signature) and scroll down to my chart for last month. Apart from the fact that before O I seemed to have the same temp a few days in a row (I was using pen and paper record first up and was rounding them off!) it is pretty damn accurate, and pretty much a perfect example of the pattern you would be looking for, low temps, then a drop in temp on day 14 (not always observed and some people O on diff day), then a temp rise which is sustained above the cover line for 14-16 days after O detected (drops for AF). Check out the link Purpletulip posted, it is a fab website and I wish I had started using it earlier, it marks when you likely O'ed and everything based on what data you give it.

I suspect I sleep with my mouth open, so I've always temped vaginally for the sake of accuracy. Make sure you use a basal thermometer because normal ones won't be a precise as measuring such small changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all well my cycle is confusing this month 2nd round clomid and my bbt chart is weird I had O pains on day 14 and 15 and a positive opk day 15 but my temps have not gone up that much im on day19 and my temp is 37.09 pre O my temps are usually between 36.75 to 37.00 normally last month you could see a huge rise in temp this month it goes up then down then up all over the place my cycles are usually 31-34 days long has any one had similar temps

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsW - HI , I took Elly's advice when I started here and now love temping, so can recommend that if you're looking to establish a pattern.

JRuss - Holy moley 106!!! I hope that is the best of the best signs

Wicked - I have no idea sorry, hope someone else can help. Good luck with the TWW

CYH - OPKs don't work for me either - so hope that temping gives you a better indication

Tesh - That is confusing! If it hadn't been for the +ve OPK I would have thought that maybe O was delayed. My first 3 clomid cycles were O on day 15-16 like clockwork, then is last one, not until day 25 and only with the help of a HCG trigger! I'd ring and ask your FS nurse anyway.

Damn Funky, the universe seriously needs to cut you some slack. for the best possible outcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tesh you need to take your bbt first thing in the morning...in bed...like before you move, before you open your eyes in bed, etc....im not sure how your doing it, but doing it vaginally works best and is most accurate.