Closed Thread
Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydaze View Post
    Hi Renvind

All of my 4 cycles have been different in regard to side effects, but an upset tummy hasn't been one for me. I can't help with the temp info as have just started that myself. I have found that in the last two cycles I have had much more CM...the last cycle just after O and this one throughout. To the point where I use liners most of the time. Heh, I don't think TMI exists on here

Sorry, not much help, the other gals might be more useful

Good luck in your TWW
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Renvind....I dont think clomid changes your bbt, i havent noticed a change with or without the clomid, as for stomach upset im not sure, i have this time round but thought it may be due to taking extra vitamins and aspirin as well. I also have noticed more creamy cm after o on the clomid more so when i had a bfp, so hope fully its a good sign for you.
    Thanks girls....Since I posted, on my afternoon walk, had some dry retching/nausea....I think from a built up of gas from my upset tummy from earlier. Haven't felt this nauseous since we went deep sea fishing a few years back. Also it appears that my upset tummy has returned this evening and put me off my food (that's saying something!). The poor thing is a bit tender. I'm not getting my hopes up as it's only my first clomid cycle, so I've probably caught some virus...

My creamy CM is not much at all, I can just see a little on my knickers, so it's not overboard .. and as for the temps, I will wait and see tomorrow....

It's all a bit mysterious but I've been tricked before!!!! I will not be fooled this time you tricky body!!!

Thanks for your advice

***Ps an update after I posted this initially - when I went for my shower, I noticed a tiny spot of red blood on my knickers - size of a 5c piece....never had mid-cycle spotting before but I do recall reading lots about clomid doing this to us....
    Last edited by Renvind; 12-05-2011 at 22:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked - Hooray for positive OPK! Hope this is your month I can't use OPKs because they don't work for me, they are almost always positive

Sunny - hope the trigger shot gives you what you are after

Renvind - I got the nausea while on the toilet on my second cycle of clomid, didn't last long but before it left it was replaced by dizziness. I think my stomach may have been upset but I had so many symptoms all in one hour I can't remember!
    This time around I am doing ok with it, very mild symptoms.

AFM: finished clomid yesterday. Now to sit back and examine my temps for the slightest fluctuation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Wicked - Hooray for positive OPK! Hope this is your month I can't use OPKs because they don't work for me, they are almost always positive

Sunny - hope the trigger shot gives you what you are after

Renvind - I got the nausea while on the toilet on my second cycle of clomid, didn't last long but before it left it was replaced by dizziness. I think my stomach may have been upset but I had so many symptoms all in one hour I can't remember!
    This time around I am doing ok with it, very mild symptoms.

AFM: finished clomid yesterday. Now to sit back and examine my temps for the slightest fluctuation
    Thanks Ellymoe - how long did your upset tummy last? It seems that it's likely to be a clomid side effect. It's still upset this morning but no more spotting since the little bit last night...my temp continues to be higher then normal - man, this is going to be a long wait.

Good luck with this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Hey girls, I wanted to pick your brains.. I'm at 6 dpo on my first month of clomid. What I wanted to know was:

**Have your post O temps been higher than non-clomid months? It's colder now, so maybe that could also make your temps higher (don't ask me how...just some stupid idea to throw out)

and

**Has clomid caused you to have an upset tummy? I got an upset tummy today and I haven't eaten anything unusual (porridge - quite boring really). I don't usually get upset tummy's to the point of getting diarrhea....though it might be the clomid...have had this before...

**(TMI alert!!) Does clomid cause you to get creamy-like CM - it's not a huge amount, but noticeable. I've had it for a couple of days now and haven't had it before.

So far I've been lucky with the side effects whilst taking the meds, and waiting for O, however was wondering if there were more side effects to expect during the LP..

Thanks!!! I've been reading along and learn so much from here.

Hi Renvind

I started taking clomid last cycle days 3-7 . I got upset tummy at 6 dpo to 8 dpo. I got angry very quickly over nothing and got lots of pimples after O. Clomid also made my period shorter. It just lasted for 2 days it it was different than my normal period. I still have sore boobs from the last cycle.

I have again started clomid today as today is day 3. hoping for my lil miracle this cycle :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Queen View Post
    Hi Renvind

I started taking clomid last cycle days 3-7 . I got upset tummy at 6 dpo to 8 dpo. I got angry very quickly over nothing and got lots of pimples after O. Clomid also made my period shorter. It just lasted for 2 days it it was different than my normal period. I still have sore boobs from the last cycle.

I have again started clomid today as today is day 3. hoping for my lil miracle this cycle :-)
    Gosh Dancing Queen - sounds like me...thanks for sharing - I'm now thinking everything I've got is thanks to my friend clomid.

I hope this month brings you a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Renvind, it lasted only about an hour I think so I was lucky! I do remember I had really bad stomach cramps at one point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,
    I am 26 years of age and heading into the doctors today to discuss him putting me on clomid. I have irregular periods and went without for 6 months and then for the first time ever got them on their exact due date two months in a row but then this month....nothing. So it seems as though i'm not ovulating properly. Does anyone have any advice about clomid? My husband and i got married at the end of last year and are hoping to fall with our first child by the end of the year. So far, no such luck which i know it doesn't work straight away- i expect it to take some time.
    Multiples run in my family. My great grandmother died giving birth to triplets, my grandmother m/c with twins as did my mother and my mothers sister (all different circumstances- my mothers from domestic violence from her first marriage). Do you think this gives me a higher chance of falling with a multiple? I unerstand that taking clomid along ups your chance to 1 in 10 as appossed to 1 in 30 not taking a fertility drug.
    I don't understand all of the ttc lingo yet haha so if anyone can help please 'dumb' it down for me or at least explain what all they all mean :-)

Any help is much appreciated, i will let you all know how i get on at doctors. So nice to be able to come online and speak to other ppl about this. I have my mother and my close friends but we don't want anyone knowing we are ttc so that we don't have any added pressure. We just want to have fun and make it as stress free as we possibly can and enjoy the ride :-)

Good luck to everyone else trying to get their bundle of joy :-) xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome mrsW, taking clomid increases your risk, but talk to your fs about it and be totally honest about everything.....good luck let us know how you get on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MrsW. Best advice I've got is to be completely honest with your FS and tell them everything that they may need to know. It's the only way they can give you the treatment you need. Good luck and let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope the weekend was nice to you all!

Welcom MrsW . I have only new to clomid so I cannot give you much advice but good luck and keep us posted!

Well I am absolutely over the moon tonight. I just got my progesterone test back and my level was 106!!!!!! I am so relieved that I ovulated and now am excited about the prospect of testing in a weeks time!!!!! Do you think 106 is excessively high? What could have caused it to be that high?

Thanks for your thoughts ladies.