Closed Thread
Page 23 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go today Sunny? Get all of your questions answered?

Wicked sending you positive energy and vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Note to self: Be careful what you wish for...9 viles of blood later...

So, will find out tomorrow whether progesterone amount indicates if I Od (not likely)

So the plan for next cycle is modified IUI (FSH injections then HCG trigger, IUI and progesterone pessaries). Is this what you're doing Jruss?

Heh, just quietly I have all that I have Od, am in fact already UTD and don't have to worry about it! Ha, will find out tomorrow if I'm either being optimistic or delusional

Good luck Wicked

I have such a good vibe about this thread at the moment, so to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Hope everyone is well.

Wickednails it is great that you are going to go for it. Hopefully it works out for you.

Sunny-Yeah the blood test thing does get pretty old fast doesn't it. At least you can know if you o'd now. I am quietly optimistic this month too but I am going for my progesterone test thisafternoon so I will soon know if I am right or not. I am not doing the FSH injections yet, I am doing the clomid days 5-9 and then the trigger shot (HCG) when my follicles are big enough. If the clomid does not work we might have to move to injectables. Keep us updated on how you go. I have for you and I wish you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like i'm hogging the thread at the moment, so how's everyone else going? Looking back through the thread there should be a bunch that should be at O or in the TWW?

Jruss, it was only what, 2 days ago that I asked what a trigger shot was and...BAM, now i've had one! BT came back no O yet, but maybe on its way, so trigger HCG today and turkey baste (IUI) tomorrow. I know it's a long shot but gee it's nice to know for sure that I am going to actually be in a TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunny, that is great! You must have had some great follies if the triggered you today! that the IUI works for you. I have just had my progesterone tested so should know tomorrow if the trigger shot worked for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, I wanted to pick your brains.. I'm at 6 dpo on my first month of clomid. What I wanted to know was:

**Have your post O temps been higher than non-clomid months? It's colder now, so maybe that could also make your temps higher (don't ask me how...just some stupid idea to throw out)

and

**Has clomid caused you to have an upset tummy? I got an upset tummy today and I haven't eaten anything unusual (porridge - quite boring really). I don't usually get upset tummy's to the point of getting diarrhea....though it might be the clomid...have had this before...

**(TMI alert!!) Does clomid cause you to get creamy-like CM - it's not a huge amount, but noticeable. I've had it for a couple of days now and haven't had it before.

So far I've been lucky with the side effects whilst taking the meds, and waiting for O, however was wondering if there were more side effects to expect during the LP..

Thanks!!! I've been reading along and learn so much from here.
    Last edited by Renvind; 12-05-2011 at 17:51. Reason: adding

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way - good luck with the gals waiting to see if the trigger shots work...fingers crossed for a great result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Renvind

All of my 4 cycles have been different in regard to side effects, but an upset tummy hasn't been one for me. I can't help with the temp info as have just started that myself. I have found that in the last two cycles I have had much more CM...the last cycle just after O and this one throughout. To the point where I use liners most of the time. Heh, I don't think TMI exists on here

Sorry, not much help, the other gals might be more useful

Good luck in your TWW

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnydaze For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (12-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Renvind....I dont think clomid changes your bbt, i havent noticed a change with or without the clomid, as for stomach upset im not sure, i have this time round but thought it may be due to taking extra vitamins and aspirin as well. I also have noticed more creamy cm after o on the clomid more so when i had a bfp, so hope fully its a good sign for you.

Sunny your not being a hog, it just been quiet lately, yay for trigger shots i hope it turns into a bfp for you.

Hello to all of you i missed....afm i got a +opk this morning and the sarvo and im gonna do another after dinner. Im really feeling it atm i have the worst O ache, some sharp pains and some nice ewcm for the first time.....not that i feel like it but will dtd as much as time will allow and cross our fingers.

Mumma.....big hugs and kisses to you hunny, i hope to see you back in here soon but take all the time you need and remember we are here with open ears and hearts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (12-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice one Wicked...yay for O pains I reckon that is great timing because, if you believe in this sort of thing, the universe aligns tomorrow (well mars, jupiter, venus and mercury all in a line)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnydaze For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (13-05-2011)