Closed Thread
Page 22 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Welcome Tesh . I am sorry about your losses and hopefully this month will be the one. I am on my second cycle of clomid and had a really horrible moody month the first time but mostly just hot flushes this month. I guess everyone is different. Good luck.

Hi Wickednails. If I were you I would go for it. I have had 3 follicles on my cycle and 3, possibly 4 on this cycle and have not been advised against trying....Well the first cycle I did not even ovulate even though I had all those mature follicles! So I guess it is important to remember that not all of those follicles may produce an egg. Do whatever you think is best

I am day 20 today, and hopefull ovulated on the 17th. I had my trigger HCG shot on 15th so I hope it worked....I really will be happy this cycle even if I don't get pregnant as long as I have actually ovulated. I am worried that I am going to be one of those people that clomid does not work for.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck wicked and Jruss with catching those eggys!! wicked my sweet precious lady I think you can do anything you set your mind too precious, the chance is there always for an extra bub or too!! wishing you all the very best and YAY for the clomid working so well!! xoxoxoox

We are taking a break. I am not going to go see my FS this next cycle. There is just too much going on and I don't know if I am coming or going. I am really sad my body is not working again (wish i could kick it!!) but the universe knows when we will be ready and at the moment with my mum so sick and Dans Aspergers and anxiety flaring up, I know it would be hard, don't get me wrong I should be 6 months pregnant and I am feeling so down about that, but I want to give this journey my all and I am torn in 50 places atm I can't give anything to myself let alone a lil one!!

I will still be here though, watching you all go from your clomid journey to your bubby journey xoxooxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tesh welcome to the group.

Wicked personally I'd go for it but you need to make the decision that works best for you and your family. Good luck!

Jrusse I know what you're saying about being happy that you O'd even if you don't fall pregnant. The excitement I felt when I finally O'd last month was unbelievable. It makes things seem more possible.

Funky sending you lots of positive energy. I hope that things get better for you soon. Remember that we are all here for you whenever you need to chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tesh - hope things start getting better for you soon, sounds like you have had a rough trot

Funky - sorry to hear that, I hope a break from all the stress that ttc brings helps you out. Like I said before, ttc by itself is stressful enough!

Aj - are you in TWW?

Jrusse - hope this is your month!

AFM: 4 days into AF, nearly finished! And day 3 of clomid. Hoping to ovulate around 19th May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks aj, I thought I was the only wierd one excited about just ovulation alone

Funky, I am wishing you all the best as you take your break from clomid and TTC. I hope that your mum and Dan are well and that you will get a bit of stress relief. It is nice to know that you will still be around keeping an eye on us too we really appreciate that.

Ellymoe good luck this month. I hope the clomid is kind to you and there are not too many cranky days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe no in TWW. AF came on day 28 which was all very exciting. I was just happy to know that my body could do what it was supposed to. Hope you are feeling ok and not having too many side effects for O.

Jrusse it was like a party in my family when I O’d so don’t think you’re weird. I’m very close to my Mum and Nan and they both nearly cried when I told them I had O’d. It’s just such a relief for your body to do what it’s meant to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have a quick question:

I'm going to see FS tomorrow which will be CD23. THis is the first cycle where I haven't had O pains (which is my only outward sign). Is it possible to find out tomorrow if I have o'd (BT or US)? I would really like to know if i'm in the TWW or just limboland.

Have just started charting temp, so no pattern yet...thanks to those on here who brought it to my attention...sometimes I think you guys are better than the FS.

Jrusse - this is probably a silly question but what's the trigger shot for? I've only had 2 mc so don't really know if that is just bad luck/ dud eggs (that's what the FS called them) or I'm not producing enough good stuff to keep them growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunny, I think you should be able to find out if you ovulated by checking your progesterone on blood tests. The trigger shot is HCG and it is meant to make the follicles acutally release their eggs I think.

Hope this helps.

Oh and no question is a silly question on here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps Jrusse - I have just finished writing up my questions list for tomorrow...quite long, the poor man won't know what hit him

Will be asking for a blood test i think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like a good idea sunny...

afm we have decided just to go for it and see what happens, i havent got a positive opk s yet but im qiute sore after my us yesterday. I can really feel those buggers.