Closed Thread
Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    juruse who told you that ??? about vitex and clomid alot of us take both and have never heard this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard it too, but I can't remember where.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, It is written all over the internet on nearly all the clomid sites. It doesn't really say why so if no one else is having any problems maybe it is all right? Have a great day today everyone and bring on ovulation !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kellijh View Post
    Hello lovely ladies!

Firstly, my apologies that i have been MIA for a while now, its been a very up and down month or so for me!!! So, my last update a three or so weeks back was that i'd had a BT which came back as a BFP with a HCG of 30

My next blood test a few days later on the Friday came back at 29 and i was told to expect to m/c.

On the Monday i began to m/c and it went on for the usual period like 5 days.

Then the following Wed after i had another bt and my levels were down to 15 so i was happy that i was getting back down to that 0 and could start again.

Last wednesday i went for another bt expecting it would have dropped further but it had jumped back up to 31 - higher than the initial test!

So while i realise i did m/c i just cant understand why the level had shot back up from 15 to 31???? its all rather confusing.

I have another BT tomorrow so god knows what will become of that. The last 4 or 5 days i have had more EWCM than usual and just today have started having a dull ache randomly on and off in my right side.... Is it possible i have ovulated while still having elevated HCG levels? I did have my period/mc about 2-3 weeks ago now so i would be right around 'o' time.....

I guess while we are disappointed we're taking faith and hope outta the fact that we at least managed to get pregnant and that perhaps there is a little hope.

To make things even more bloody hard on my, my SIL had her first baby on Friday night. I was so excited to meet my little nephew but it still reminds me of what i dont - and may not - have.

Anyway, its glad to see some old faces here (all though i wish like buggary you'd been able to get outta the support thread and into the BFP threads lol) and also welcome to the new faces - you will find so much genuine care and support on here!

I hope you are all well. for some BFP's this month!

Hugs,
    K

so just a little update. i had another bt on wed and the levels have risen again to 68 from 31...... am sooo confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - i hope all went well for you and your mum - i've been thinking of you! xo

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow Kelli!! do me a favour precious ask for a U/S and ask for it today!!! put your cranky pants on and tell them you need to see if there is a precious little one in there. It would be too early for a HB but is there is a sac, yolk and even possibly a fetal pole you may have a real lil fighter on your hands hunny. Wishing you all the very very best!!!

Jruss thank you hunny I so appreciate your kind words!! xoxoxox

wickednails thinking of you always precious lady!!! xoxoxox

Thank you so much everyone for your kindness, thoughts and prayers. Mum has not been doing so well, her BP is hovering around 100/50 and drops as low as 85/45 which has been scarey to watch. The hospital staff have been so pathetic with her care that she is coming home this morning coz the doctor said your daughter knows what to do....sighs yes I do after 14 years in mental health, disability, aged care, spinal injuries and palative care But its MY MUM. I am emotionally and physically exhausted and my ******* step father is picking her up this morning dropping her home and going straight back to me!! It is really really hard on me seeing her so sick and having to pick up my whole familys pieces. guess I have been doing it for forever though!!! Im hiring a BP machine, my brother is going to help install grips in the bathroom for her and hiring a bath chair for her. She is not allowed to lift anything more than 2 litres of milk for 6 weeks and is only allowed out of bed for 30 mins a day at the most. They are also sending her home with a freaking infection!! so I am going to redress her wound after a showering her this morning and freshening her up and ask my doctor for the strongest antibiotics we can get aghhhhhhhhhh I feel totally freaked out!!!!

thank you thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the support!! xoxoxox

I didn't ovulate again this cycle. I need to have my prolactin levels checked, if they are normal my FS thinks It could be the weight loss. Even though I am still a size 22 I have dropped over 6 sizes in the last 2-3 months!! YAY so we are giving this next cycle a miss so I can care for mum and then maybe another missed cycle so I can emotionally fall in a heap and rebuild myself...but we will never give up completely!!!
    I will still be here for you all as much as possible too xoxoxoxoxooxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep kelli go and have a US hun , docs will say its not necessary so you will have to demand one as funky suggests.

Funky...luv to you, always thinking of you....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky, I could not read that post without replying. You are an inspiration. I am new to this thread but you seem to be a real cheerleader for everyone and I always find your words insightful and uplifting. So, I will be thinking of you in these difficult times and wishing you a smooth passage. Keep your chin up and hang on for the ride. And if it helps to vent on this thread, go for it, maybe we can offer you some of the support you seem to offer everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just sending you big virtual hug Funky! Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - glad to hear your worst fears about your mum weren't realised, but still thinking of you as you care for her during her recovery. The only big stressor I have in my life at the moment is ttc, couldn't imagine what it would be like on this journey with all that on my plate as well! Hope things get easier soon

Kelli - ask GP for U/S, if he says no, fake crying . Hope your news is good!

AFM: AF has arrived. And the shoulder is starting up. Even though I am disappointed, I am keen to get started on clomid again tomorrow, especially since I know I ovulated last month. Bring on May!