Closed Thread
Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hope your headache has eased nat.

Girls, what do you think??????
    I'm 11-13dpo today and yesterday had AF cramping on and off. Since last night have had very light pink show but not enough to get thru to a panty liner, only when wiping after a pee.....sorry if tmi!It has not progressed in volume over 24hrs and cramping has stopped. My nipples are feeling kind of stingy when touched and feel slightly blah., not sick just off slightly.

Of course this could be AF on her way cos I don't know what is normal for me. I did a FR test 2 days ago got BFN. All my prev pg's I've had implantation bleed and cramping but just don't feel sure about this.

Should I retest or wait another few days?.......have several more tests in the cupboard just itching to be used but I'm trying to be practical about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls it sounds like there's lots of good news happening around the place. Well my first dose of Provera and I really don't like it! The first two days felt very tender and a bit sick! Oh and also, heaps of runny cm!! Can't wait for it to be over!!! How is everything going with everyone else? It looks like it's been a bit quiet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    chook76-sounds pretty promising to me hun! maybe wait a couple of days but in saying that Id find it hard to resist too hehehe....

nat278-hows the head? hope all is okay

clapyourhands-did you get any side effects from the provera? I find I get super hot...did af show up yet?

AFM-cycle day 13 here and bought some forelife lubricant as I didnt have the time to buy preseed,got some of those digital opks too I hope I do O this month...shall soon see I guess, hope you ladies are well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i pop in here i start my first round as soon as my AF gets here and im so nervous.

nat278 is offline <<< View from the little piece paradise I call home....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    Can i pop in here i start my first round as soon as my AF gets here and im so nervous.
    Of course you can! We hope your stay is short and fertile but hope in the meantime we can support you through all the ups and downs of TTC :-)

nat278 is offline <<< View from the little piece paradise I call home....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling hopeful this month, not sure why, haven't even O'd yet but just feeling like it is our turn and we have made BD about fun not 'need to do it now' so it feels like it will happen, hope it is not a set up for a big disappointment.

I am sooooooo extremely tired and blah this cycle, the nausea is messing with me. I cooked bacon and eggs for breakky yesterday cooked perfectly just the way i like it, looked soooo yummy, sat at table and couldn't stand the thought of actually eating it so gave half to DSS. OMG i thought only pregnant people do that sort of stuff... LOL!

Hope all is well for everyone, babydust to all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just quickly, CD2 for me.
    First time in almost 7 years I actually had a CD1!!!!! even then it was only cos of provera we got to that point.
    So will speak to FS today and start again CD5. Not upset at all, happy will have fresh lining for a bubba to be comfy in next time.

Thinking I tried to implant last week when I had AF pain but likely the lining was too thick.

Will be back tonight for personals.
    Kathy

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HUGS ladies Sorry I have been MIA I am unwell, I have a DS with a bad toothache and with ASD it is so hard to get him settled and I am just not sleeping and I feel so so so so so crappy!! but that is enough of the poor me crap!! lol

chook76 wahooooooooooooooo for O hunny and YAY for AF sounds funny but when mine came every now and then years ago I would celebrate lol!!! good luck hunny for this cycle wishing you all the very very best I hope this is your cycle!!!! xoxooxx

nat278 this is your cycle hunny!!! ohhh god the nausea!!! I feel ya hunny I really do, to me clomid mimics pregnancy symptoms SO BAD!!! xoxox good luck in catching that eggy xoxooxox

HoldingOn hunny I have everything crossed for you!!! thinking of you always. I hope the clomid kicks starts your body and brings you your precious bubby you so deserve xoxooxoxoxoxooxox luv to you hun!! xoxo

greeneyes81 good luck hunny, thinking of you I so hope you catch that eggy!!! xoxoxooxox

Clap Your Hands sorry your not feeling great hunny!! I hope that the provera brings on AF for you soon and you stop feeling so sick xoxoxo

wickednails precious lady, this one is especially for you, I am so proud of your sneakiness taking the Clomid, I am also proud of the decision it took for you to do so. Think about today with your hands and see what the doctors can come up with. I only have use of one of mine, so alot of my dreams changed, kinda steped sideways. I know what my limitations are so now I find ways to extend them with my hand. I would of loved to off bought a hair salon too and put myself through school but can't anymore, so I thought outside the box of another dream I would love to fullfill and how I can do it with my hand, hence my bachelors in psych. Wishing you so much love, happiness, joy and luck with this round of clomid!!
    The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be.
    Because of all I may become, I will close my eyes and leap.
    - Mary Anne Radmacher

so proud of you taking that leap!!!

I am pretty sure I am 4dpo. I had my bloods done again Friday and progesterone was 15 and I thought that I O'd on Thursday so I am bang on for O!! yay. My estrogen was 2110 I thought 1610 was high (considering it should be between 400-1300) but umm with three follies its normal so I should be 4dpo today. I have lots and lots of cramping but that is probably from this tummy bug thing. My bazookas are massive lol and tender, but that always happens after O so I am not reading too much into anything. All I know is hubby and I did everything this cycle we could. BD since CD12-Cd20 and I O'd on CD18 possibly overnight CD17 ish!! used preseed and the robitussin and fingers crossed I did actually O and one of the follies made it with the spermy!!

xoxoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - That is soooo exciting!!!!!! My fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Just a question about Provera girls, I'm taking my last tablet tonight (thank goodness) - how long will it take for my period to start?

Thanks for the help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clapyourhands- only takes me 2 days max hun but some people it can take up to 2 weeks....had any weird symptoms from it??

Funky~Mummy-fingers crossed theres good news this month for you hun