Closed Thread
Page 196 of 200 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    big hugs missmya I really thought you'd catch one of those eggs

yay minipolly. I hope you don't experience too many side effects! The only thing I get is the emotional mood swings.

This morning i have REALLY sharp pinching pain down on my left side, but very low along the top of my pubic bone. Would this be ovulation pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so confused about whats going on with my bloods and ultrasounds this cycle. Had first bloods yesterday (day 10) with a estrogen reading of 444. Today it's 494. I had several folicles measuring 8-10mm at my ultrasound today and my LH has dropped since yesterday, but my progesterone is up a bit? The nurse has said to dtd tonight, as they THINK i'm ovulating. However i havn't had any EWCM or ovulation pains or any other O signs, So i'm rather confused as to what is going on. Surely i couldn't have already O'd given follies need to be at least 18mm and i'm only CD11 today when previously i have o'd days 20-23?

Sorry to rant i'm just really frustrated and confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies still light spotting so I called my FS and he said if they haven't come full blown by tomorrow he wants me to have a blood test.

If it does then I am to take half a tablet 25mg for 5 days (abit unsure why it's such a small dose, I thought maybe 50mg but not 25mg) oh well he's the expert. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm that does sound very confusing fallen! your estrogen level is quite low as well, around ovulation a normal cycle will have a estrogen level of around 1000.
    Hopefully you get some answers soon!

missmya wow hes really reducing your dose!! Werent you on 50mg originally? did that work for you?

AFM - I o'd today/tonight, so now the wait begins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post

missmya wow hes really reducing your dose!! Werent you on 50mg originally? did that work for you?

AFM - I o'd today/tonight, so now the wait begins!
    yeah I know. Yes started on 50mg but started on light spotting (I didn't get a full AF after provera) and didn't ovulate. I'm not sure why he is decreasing it so much, must not want me to over ovulate again. Anyone ever just taken 25mg and ovulated?

Still spotting since this morning and now REALLY bad AF cramps this arvo / tonight. Is that normal? Cramps this bad I normally am at least having a normal flow AF but im still only spotting!

Hope you catch/caught that eggy!! fx for you!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls been Mia lately.
    Last cycle was a dud. No action from the ovaries at all. Given I'm on 200mg clomid and 1500mg of metformin and that last few cycles had worked I was gutted when I had my scan. I also then had bloods to confirm and it showed no response. My body still tried to surge the day after my bloods and had I not had the scan I would have been living on some hope of success but no, FS said to just wait a week then start back on meds again. So, that has started. Upped my dose to 250mg and have told DH that my horns will be out soon and apologised in advance for any outbursts I may have.
    As I posted the other day, DD1 broke her arm as school sports. SOOOO angry about how it happened, I have put in a written complaint to the school. The poor thing, her bone's not healing straight so they have wedged her cast and need to go back again next week for more xrays, new plaster and hopefully it will be looking better then......argh.....

MyBabyBells, woo hoo for O. Hope you have a wonderful pressie to tell the family about on xmas.

Missmya, fx you don't need that lower dose and bloods show a nice BFP!. I think your FS is just being extra cautious given your response this month.

Fallen, when's your next bloods/scan. It certainly doesn't seem right to be O'ing now.

Ok need to go catch up on some other posts now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    missmya, it's still promising at this stage. With DD2 I had horrid cramping, started bleeding, thought it was AF, it was enough to fill a pad but then it stopped and got my BFP the next day. Lets hope you get the same result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She arrived properly this morning.. ouch it hurts too! Start 3rd round of clomid tomorrow night. (25mg x 5)

Hope everyone else is well and I have my fx for you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    She arrived properly this morning.. ouch it hurts too! Start 3rd round of clomid tomorrow night. (25mg x 5)

I am sorry that AF showed up. I hope that with the increased dose that you get a beautiful bub out of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post

missmya, so sorry to hear that It must be extra dissapointing for you cause with so many follies you would have been pretty sure you'd catch 1, even I was. hopefully the next round brings you your BFP.