Closed Thread
Page 19 of 200 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi my girlies, im sad for our recent losses and happy for those with their bfp's.

Elly....Hoping your temp stays up hunny

Kelli....We are here for you anytime you wish to talk, sorry for your hard times.

Funky....hope you mum is ok will be thinking of you, oh and i cant stop thinking of our lovely Paula....it made me upset to hear her news, love to you paula.

Clap....im glad your moving into your next cycle and the provera and clomid are kind to you. Hey we might bump into each other one day, who knows. Lets hope enzo breaks a smile soon!

Purple tulip....I have the sad's on bad this time round too, today was my last day of clomid (7th cycle) so yay, i hope the tears dont last long for you.

AFM....Im trying to exercise, ya know to be healthy, loose weight etc etc. But damn why does my lupus have to affect my hips and knees so much. I went for a nice walk down the beach today and yesterday, gosh im paying for it now. I cant take any anti-inflamitrys and pain killers dont work so im just using a heat pack.

Im off the the Fert clinic for US on monday to see how many follies i have, the only app they had avail was at 8am.....this hospital is miles away im gonna have to leave before my daughter gets up for school (daddys turn for an early morning)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck wickednails precious lady!! xoxoxoxo
    I cried all afternoon yest when I got her message, sighs sometimes the world is just not fair!!!
    Thank you for the prayers, I am beside myself this morning...just gotta get through the day!! lots of love to you hunny xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today funky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Virtual hugs for you today Funky

Wicked - have you tried ice instead of heat? It can make it worse in arthritic type conditions, but works really well for inflammatory conditions, especially for the knees. I know it's not the nicest when the weather is cold, brrrrrr.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnydaze For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (04-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thanks again for your kind words and sharing your knowledge and journeys. It's such a help.

Well, I feel like I have emerged out of a bit a crazy fog after spending much of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday with very 'PMT' like symptoms - tears, feeling very down, anxious, a bit of insomnia - the works. Talk about making me feel very strung out - exhausting stuff. These were days 12, 13 and 14 of my cycle and I was also stressed out of my brain about BD - which did nothing to help get my DH in the mood. I don't know if it's clomid side effects, hormones, the anxiety that is the result of nearly 12 months of TTC - or what. I'm just glad it's passed and I am feeling myself again. I am wondering if I stop taking the clomid for a bit given that I have done 6 cycles now (at 25mg)....anyway, onwards and upwards.

Thinking of you Kelli, Wicked Nails and Funky and sending love

to all approaching ovulation and testing in the coming days x
    Last edited by birdie16; 04-05-2011 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I hope it's ok for me to join this thread. I'm just starting the clomid journey after 12 months ttc #1. I've posted elsewhere as well, but looking for any advice or guidance on what to expect. I'm 28, DH is 31. All I've been told by FS is take clomid from days 5-9 (starting in 3 days...) then have blood test on day 21. No u/s or anything else. I was only diagnosed PCOS Oct/Nov 2010, followed by an op in November, and still getting used to the discomfort and problems of PCOS, on top of the emotional reaction to a BFN every month. It's really scary to see so many other women out there are going through this - even though I don't actually know anyone else affected by PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our place you are more than welcome to join us, there a re a few of us who had pcos and all the rest. We all deal with it differently, but all come together on hear to vent, share, ask and for reassurance.

I finished my clomid yesterday and my symptoms have seem to calm down, still getting hot flushes.
    I did my nails tonight (stilettos) gees it is really hard to type, but they look so pretty.

I hope your all having a nice night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky, I hope everything went ok today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god I am totally freaking out. I went to the naturopath last week and she prescribed me with menstruate which contains vitex in it and I have now found out taking clomid and this together cancell each other out!! I told her I was on clomid and she still gave it to me! I had actually finished my clomid the day before I started the vitex so I did not take them at the same time but I am worried that they still could have interacted
    My scan showed that I had 3 follicles so I hope it has still worked. Oh this is totally bumming me. I was so excited thismorning cause I had my trigger shot yesterday and should ovulate tomorrow.....but now I am worried I wont even ovulate. Arrgghhhh...

Sorry about the rant everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky, I just wanted to say that you and your mum are in my thoughts and prayers. You were the first person on BH that replied to my posts and take an interest in everyone even when you have so much going on yourself. We are so greatful for your support. Wishing you all the best XXXX