Closed Thread
Page 189 of 200 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taralou View Post
    Am I over-reacting? Would love to hear your opinions.
    Hi Taralou! Thanks for the welcome

Isn't it confusing with two FS??? Im confused enough with the one!! Sounds like the new guy knows what he is talking about, if i did not feel like I was beign monitored closely enough I would say goodbye and stick with the new one! I guess for a lot of these places, they would have so many people doing it, you really have to take control and chase them and ring them before your tests are due to make sure you are both on the same page...
    Sounds like a mistake has been made and they missed you????? i guess that can happen with so many people to keep track of... But 500 bill!!! Thats so crazy! I would be so ****ed off, i would be writing a nasty letter!!

My FS thought about letting me have an unmonitored clomid cycle over christmas because they were closing for a week, but luckily changed her mind and figured the timing would be fine for a monitored one. Gave me a fright there for a minute though, i thought "GEES what if i have quads or something!! I have never taken clomid before!!!" Think she is not really thinking it will work very well with me as i have very stubborn ovaries!! But still, i have no idea how my body will handle it. I would have waited until next year if she didn't want a monitored cycle...

Mam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    mam good luck with the SA, hope your DP has great results and you don't need the IUI. I will be monitored fairly closely by my FS, I take clomid days 5-9 (just 25mg to start with) then scans start on day 12 onwards until my follicles are ready to pop and then I will get the HCG trigger injection (Ovidrel??) so we can do IUI. Then I assume blood tests to make sure I have ovulated and he suggested potential progesterone support for my luteal phase as well. The works really!! How about you?
    Hi Minipolly!!

SA was ok, not great but in normal range, just... She thinks it will improve too as my DP is losing a bit of weight and has changed his diet in the last 6 weeks... She said that it should only get better as sperm takes 4 months to mature in testes, so the sperm from the sample is 4 months old from when he was 6kg heavier and lived on chocolate and junk food... She doesn't want to do IUI at this stage, said she wants to see how the ovulation induction goes. She said hopefully we may have a little christmas/new year present...

My cycle seems to be a little different. She says that normally clomid is started on day 5 of cycle, but she wants me to start taking it on day 2... Any ideas why that would be anyone??

Anyway so ill be on 50mg daily from day 2 to 6 and then an ultrasound on day 10 to see how i'm going... then also she mentioned the trigger injection and progesterone... but the old fashion way this cycle and not IUI, Plus, we have a wedding to pay for in Feb so will probably be better on the wallet too!

Hey me starting a few days earlier will pretty much make our cycles day for day!! Maybe, depending on how we go with the provera... Headache gone away now! YAY! How are your side effects going??

Mam xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    as for me - im on CD34, no signs of AF, and according to my FS i did not ovulate. However i was advised to take pg test on day 35, which is tomorrow. If this cycle fails for me, then i am on cycle number 3 and 100mg clomid . Bring it on
    Babydust, hope all goes well tomorrow and FS was wrong!!!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mam glad to hear it was in the normal range, and I'm sure it will be even better with some diet changes
    I hope we both end up with Christmas miracles!!!
    My only effect from the provera at the moment is nausea when my stomach is empty....as long as I am grazing all day I'm ok.....as soon as I don't eat for a few hours I feel awful. So really nothing that major now, can put up with that! My last provera tablet will be Monday, when do you stop taking yours?

Does anyone know how many days after you stop taking provera that AF should arrive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    mam glad to hear it was in the normal range, and I'm sure it will be even better with some diet changes
    I hope we both end up with Christmas miracles!!!
    My only effect from the provera at the moment is nausea when my stomach is empty....as long as I am grazing all day I'm ok.....as soon as I don't eat for a few hours I feel awful. So really nothing that major now, can put up with that! My last provera tablet will be Monday, when do you stop taking yours?

Does anyone know how many days after you stop taking provera that AF should arrive?
    I always got mine after 7 days

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD9 now and yesterday I was feeling alot of pain down on my left and right side, but not at the same time. I had the same thing alot later in the cycle last month. And I'm also a very moody cow this cycle too!!
    Does anyone know that if last month on 50mg i ovulated on CD21, are the chances I will ovulate late again this cycle, or does it change cycle to cycle?
    I'm hoping for a christmas surprise as well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another failed cycle...tested this morning and its negative.
    Have started on provera again today, gearing up for yet another cycle. If nothing happens with this third cycle i will have to seek other options with my FS.

Hope everyone else has been good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    Another failed cycle...tested this morning and its negative.
    Have started on provera again today, gearing up for yet another cycle. If nothing happens with this third cycle i will have to seek other options with my FS.

Hope everyone else has been good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub
    Sorry to hear babydust, hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydust: oh no I'm so sorry!

Well I had my bloodtest early this morning for my progesterone and the lady put an urgent on it for me (god love her) so I'm calling a little later today to get them. I'm dying to know what it is. I hope it's good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck with the result missmya

sorry to hear that babydust