Closed Thread
Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Monopoly and Mam!!

Missmya84- I think it's probably post O symptoms. At 4dpo i had all the same signs as you, plus i had really sore boobs (which actually got more tender all the way up to AF), i got all excited thinking it was implantation, (which it wasn't). I really do think it's too early to tell. I hate how our bodies give us the same kinds of symptoms for O, AF and PG. Keep us updated and for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Welcome Monopoly and Mam!!

Missmya84- I think it's probably post O symptoms. At 4dpo i had all the same signs as you, plus i had really sore boobs (which actually got more tender all the way up to AF), i got all excited thinking it was implantation, (which it wasn't). I really do think it's too early to tell. I hate how our bodies give us the same kinds of symptoms for O, AF and PG. Keep us updated and for you!
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hi minipoly!!

I know, I saw an earlier post that you were just starting provera!! Almost day for day!!

I have taken provera several times in the past, my GP made me take it every three months to get AF because it NEVER came naturally... So the longer I leave it for, the worse the side effects are for me. My cycle day is now 380something so I imagine its going to be pretty terrible...

The main side effects I get is the mood swings. Luckily with me it doesn't happen until about day 7 on it. But its so terrible. The last time I took it i spent an entire day crying - as in crying hysterically!! Over nothing!!! Gotta just hope that this time will be slightly better!! HAHA

I don't get tummy pain or nausea or anything like that on it, bit of bloating near the end but thats usually it. Sorry to hear you are already having bad side effects!!

We are opting for a 'natural' clomid cycle. Although that may change cause my partner just got his swimmers checked for the first time yesterday so it depends on that

Nice to meet you, hope that we both have very quick cycles with no issues!! Here's hoping!!!

mam xo
    Wow I didn't realise the symptoms would be worse the longer you leave it, will have to remember that. I usually get AF every 32-42 days but this cycle went for 60 days and I had enough and wanted to get started on the clomid so we opted for the provera...will see what happens.

The only reason we are doing IUI is because my DH has low morphology (5%), everything else is great as far as count, volume, motility, so the FS thinks IUI will just pick out the best swimmers and the most normal looking, and put them closer to the eggy so they don't have too far to swim! Otherwise if his SA was normal I wouldn't bother.

Gosh I hope I don't get the mood swings.....I was only expecting those on clomid....oh well hopefully it's worth it in the end!

Baby dust to us both hey!

Missmya I have had those symptoms before post-O and unfortunately they haven't meant anything for me....of course my mind always thinks it means a BFP! Try and do things to take your mind off it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I counted wrong I'm actually 5dpo.. I'm losing my mind!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missmya84 I read in a previous post that on provera u didn't get full AF did ur FS say why?? I am having the same problem as u as I didn't ovulate after 1st round of clomid n didn't get AF either but now all I have is bloody discharge sorry TMI but not sure weather I shud start clomid or not. I rang my FS just to be told sorry I don't give phone consults make another appointment which I'd have to wait another month for grr!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi goosey... I know you were not asking me but all the times I took provera I never got a proper AF only the bloody discharge for three days. My fs told me to still take the clomid when he prescribed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps so glad to no I'm not the only one I'll just start taking it no way I'm waiting another month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey16 View Post
    Hi missmya84 I read in a previous post that on provera u didn't get full AF did ur FS say why?? I am having the same problem as u as I didn't ovulate after 1st round of clomid n didn't get AF either but now all I have is bloody discharge sorry TMI but not sure weather I shud start clomid or not. I rang my FS just to be told sorry I don't give phone consults make another appointment which I'd have to wait another month for grr!!
    my FS told me to just go ahead and take the with my spotting he didn't give me a reason but he did say though that maybe it wasn't a strong enough dose to bring it on and he will take whatever bleeding we can get (I was on the lowest dose) I didn't ovulate with that cycle as you know. I then got a big gush of AF on my own which my FS classed as AF even though it only lasted a day.. I started my second round of clomid but a stronger dose and have ovulated this month.

How silly is that about your FS!! I would be fuming! How are you suppose to know what to do? Mine talks to me all the time when I phone and have a concern and if I don't want to bother him I email him and he replies when he is free.

I did have a lot of people say that spotting isn't good enough and maybe that's why I didn't ovulate the first time. What dose of provera are you on? Maybe u may have to up it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Wow I didn't realise the symptoms would be worse the longer you leave it.
    Hey Minipolly, Not sure if that is the same for everyone, but i know thats how my body goes...

My poor DP hasn't had his swimmers checked before the poor thing, he came out of there looking like he had been stripped of his dignity! Find out tomorrow what his swimmers are doing!!

And I may have lied about the provera side effects, bad headaches ALL day today... uh oh!! Yeah im quite nervous about the clomid side effects... Hopefully will be ok for both of us!!

Yeah maximise the chances with IUI I say!!! Sounds like a great plan! We may have to do the same depending on results, I would like to do some cycles without, but no point in wasting time, maximise chances!!! HAHA I shall see what they have to say about it.

What is your plan?? What day do you start the clomid and are you having ultrasounds and bloods and all that jazz??

My FS wants to carefully monitor me, she seems to think that there is a possibility a few follicles... But if i have to bet, (without being negative im trying to stay positive...), I highly doubt my body will work with the clomid, I was on injections once before and had to almost triple the dose to get a follicle growing!!
    Hopefully santa will give us some BFP's for xmas!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!

mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I really am she has mucked me around so much is super expensive n is way out of my area so I'm going to look for another one is it hard for a ne FS to get all your results from the old one?