Closed Thread
Page 186 of 200 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sperm last 72hours. Don't stress. Try again tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    According to my fs "The usual rate of multiple pregnancy in this community is around 1:80 or 1.25% of all
    pregnancies. The chance of a multiple pregnancy
    with Clomid may be 5 or 6-fold higher than this.
    However, this means a twin rate of only 6-8%,
    while triplets and higher order multiples are rare." The link (I am not sure if it will work) to the fact sheet I got it from is http://www.reproductivecare.com.au/pdf/clomidinformation.pdf

I hope that answers your question
    Thankyou so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All!!

Another newbie!!

Im mam, I'm 28 and on day 2 of provera to bring on AF for my first clomid cycle!! Extremely excited! A bit nervous about taking clomid, I hear it is the little divorce pill... HAHA How do you all find the mood swings??

Because I never ovulate on my own, i find that if im on meds, even just provera to bring on AF, near the end of it i get SOOOOOO moody!! And I was TTC once before with injections and became a whole other evil crazy person, so im not really looking forward to that aspect of it... Any reassurance?? Is it bad???

Ah so nervous! Looking forward to meeting you all!!

mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    Rach, congrats on your pos result. Hope your prog results come back nice and high and your 1st scan shows your miracle take home baby.

Had my scan today. Gee did this one HURT LIKE HECK!!!!! I've just had panadeine to dull the sore belly. Absolutely gutted. No dominant follie on either ovary. The last 3 cycles.....pg ended in m/c, BFN now dud cycle. Just spoke to my FS. He wants me to have bloods done tomorrow to confirm if I O'd early this cycle or just a poor response this month. I haven't done OPK's cos of having a scan but yest and this morn had fuller pressure in lower belly not defined to a side like o pain. We only BD on Sat morn so if I did O say Sun then there is a slim chance but my CM was still thick and creamy. Argh.....guess will find out soon enough.
    We are still only giving it one more cycle after this then walking away. I cried after todays result. Totally not what I was expecting
    Massive HUGS Chook. You poor thing please keep us posted for your bt results today I have my fingers firmly crossed for you. You deserve better news!!!!! I hope you are feeling better today- hang in there xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huge hugs chook

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww chook i hope things start to look up for you! You deserve all good news that comes your way very soon! Hugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hey All!!

Another newbie!!

Im mam, I'm 28 and on day 2 of provera to bring on AF for my first clomid cycle!! Extremely excited! A bit nervous about taking clomid, I hear it is the little divorce pill... HAHA How do you all find the mood swings??

Because I never ovulate on my own, i find that if im on meds, even just provera to bring on AF, near the end of it i get SOOOOOO moody!! And I was TTC once before with injections and became a whole other evil crazy person, so im not really looking forward to that aspect of it... Any reassurance?? Is it bad???

Ah so nervous! Looking forward to meeting you all!!

mam xo
    Welcome mam!! We will be nearly cycle twins, this is day 4 of provera for me in preparation for starting my first clomid cycle. We are also adding IUI into it, can't wait to get started but know it won't be easy. The provera is making me feel pretty sick, are you getting any side effects from it?
    Good luck....we can keep each other company this cycle!

Chook so sorry, sending you big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook, I hope today goes well!

Hi minipoly!!

I know, I saw an earlier post that you were just starting provera!! Almost day for day!!

I have taken provera several times in the past, my GP made me take it every three months to get AF because it NEVER came naturally... So the longer I leave it for, the worse the side effects are for me. My cycle day is now 380something so I imagine its going to be pretty terrible...

The main side effects I get is the mood swings. Luckily with me it doesn't happen until about day 7 on it. But its so terrible. The last time I took it i spent an entire day crying - as in crying hysterically!! Over nothing!!! Gotta just hope that this time will be slightly better!! HAHA

I don't get tummy pain or nausea or anything like that on it, bit of bloating near the end but thats usually it. Sorry to hear you are already having bad side effects!!

We are opting for a 'natural' clomid cycle. Although that may change cause my partner just got his swimmers checked for the first time yesterday so it depends on that

Nice to meet you, hope that we both have very quick cycles with no issues!! Here's hoping!!!

mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    has anyone else has unusual AF after a cycle on clomid/progesterone??
    This has been so strange, it stopped yesterday like normal, but now CD7 its full on again! I finished my clomid yesterday.
    It's been really thick and horrible for most of it.

Hi and welcome mam!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook- hugs to you and good luck with the blood test!

Monopoly- welcome and good luck! all I ever got was hot flushes on clomid. I tried provera once and it only brought on spotting for me.

Mam- hello welcome and wishing you good luck!

So today is 4dpo for me and I'm having some light cramps today, similar to AF type cramps. I also have had lots of creamy white discharge ( sorry tmi) yesterday and last night. I am bloated and was so tired last night that I slept for 11 hours. What do you think this means?
    Last edited by missmya84; 22-11-2011 at 09:44.