Closed Thread
Page 185 of 200 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post
    Hi minipolly

I had to take provera for a few cycles and I felt constantly nauseous on it. I used to have to skip breakfast as I would feel violently ill after taking it it was horrible. I also was super hot all the time! I hope your symptoms ease
    Thanks mrsboyts, that is great to know I'm not the only one! Sorry to hear yours was awful too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks taralou!

Missmya if you do fall pregnant it depends how long it takes to implant as to how early you would see a positive test. Usually they say to wait until AF is due, which is 2 weeks after ovulation. But I have heard some people getting BFP's at 9-10 DPO. I think after you get a positive opk you should ovulate 1-2 days later, so probably Fri / Sat. I would wait to test until at least the end of the month if you can wait that long! Good luck!!
    If you test earlier you just risk a false BFN (and waste $$ too), as frustrating as is it to wait I think it is worth it to avoid the disappointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey missmya, i was testing from 9dpo which first response and discover one step say they can detect from, which is 10miu.
    hcg is generally <5miu when not pregnant, and it doubles every 2 days or so, so it doesnt take long to get to 10miu But like minipolly said it depends on when you implant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls..
    I haven't had an implantation bleed yet.. I did have one when I fell pregnant last time, so I'll just have to see how I go and not get my hopes up to much just incase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach...congrates pretty cool i guessed! When do u get confirmation bloods or scan?

Missy hold of to at least ten days. Saves any disapointment if too early. I held out till the day after peripd due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dell! Yeah you sure did guess

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I really dont want to go but my fs is insisting I see my local gp for a progesterone, estriadol and beta hcg bt. And to book a viability scan and one to check for a heartbeat. So one in the 5th week and one in the 7th. I HATE scans. All my mc were confirmed in one but to avoid another ectopic I have to do them I guess. A bfp was exciting but I hate pregnancies! So scary.... Wonder if I'll ever meet a baby??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach, congrats on your pos result. Hope your prog results come back nice and high and your 1st scan shows your miracle take home baby.

Had my scan today. Gee did this one HURT LIKE HECK!!!!! I've just had panadeine to dull the sore belly. Absolutely gutted. No dominant follie on either ovary. The last 3 cycles.....pg ended in m/c, BFN now dud cycle. Just spoke to my FS. He wants me to have bloods done tomorrow to confirm if I O'd early this cycle or just a poor response this month. I haven't done OPK's cos of having a scan but yest and this morn had fuller pressure in lower belly not defined to a side like o pain. We only BD on Sat morn so if I did O say Sun then there is a slim chance but my CM was still thick and creamy. Argh.....guess will find out soon enough.
    We are still only giving it one more cycle after this then walking away. I cried after todays result. Totally not what I was expecting

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I was DPO 2 but I'm ovulating today. Pains on right side.
    I'm really excited. Woohoo. Finally!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping4bubs View Post
    I thought I was DPO 2 but I'm ovulating today. Pains on right side.
    I'm really excited. Woohoo. Finally!!!
    Fx for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted
    Last edited by jmansmum; 22-11-2011 at 08:57.