Closed Thread
Page 184 of 200 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Attachment 18154

TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!!! Especially due to the low progesterone....????

for sticky.....
    Congrats, Rach! Really happy for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Attachment 18154

TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!!! Especially due to the low progesterone....????

for sticky.....
    Wow, that's really exciting! for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1nn3r View Post
    well unfortunately, like always, i'm out again this month. af arrived saturday. i'm now onto my fourth cycle of clomid 50g. i was so confident this was our month, i had everything, the weird cramping, stetching feeling in my uterus, and the worst heartburn. got great day 21 results too and still a bfn.

honestly this process is getting harder and harder each cycle. i'm becoming an emotional wreck!! a friend of ours told us she was pregnant last night and she wasnt even trying. its been 2 and a half years for us now, and i'm really starting to give up hope. 4th cycle here we come, it's just GOTTA be our month.
    Sorry to hear you got af this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, So i am back on the clomid wagon again after a month off. Went to see FS last week to review the first cycle... Which had gone well in my opionion,as i O'd and had a couple of mature follicles, but he has decided to "speed things up a little" and has increased my dose from 50-100mg days 5-9 which he said we will do for 3 months(no mention of what the next step would be after that time, so DH and i assume that FS is confident that i will fall pg?) . So fx all goes well! Am a bit nervous about side effects on the double dose though as i didn't really get any first time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Hey everyone, So i am back on the clomid wagon again after a month off. Went to see FS last week to review the first cycle... Which had gone well in my opionion,as i O'd and had a couple of mature follicles, but he has decided to "speed things up a little" and has increased my dose from 50-100mg days 5-9 which he said we will do for 3 months(no mention of what the next step would be after that time, so DH and i assume that FS is confident that i will fall pg?) . So fx all goes well! Am a bit nervous about side effects on the double dose though as i didn't really get any first time around.
    Good luck - FallenAngel. I have just had my dosage increased from 50mg - 100mg so we can be double-dose buddies together this cycle! I am on CD4 so day 3 of my Clomid. So far, side effects are more or less the same as last time: kinda feeling a bit spaced out for the 3-hours or so after taking the meds but otherwise not too bad.

Fx this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I'm currently on day 3 of provera to induce AF so I can start my first clomid cycle, and looking for advice from those of you who have had to do this before re side effects......did you have any and what were they?

At the moment I feel really hot and sick, nausea on an empty stomach so I am eating more than usual every couple of hours, and a bit of dizziness / drowsiness. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to add to my previous post about Clomid side effects, actually I am feeling a bit more spacey than I did last time, so the 100mg is definitely throwing me around a bit more. Also feeling twinges in the lower abdomen... Still no hot flashes yet, and I don't think I will feel convinced that the dosage is strong enough for me until I get that side effect... Hmmm...

EDIT: I just found this link with a great explanation of Clomid side effects: http://infertility.about.com/od/clom...de_effects.htm
    Apparently if you wake up feeling hot and cold and a bit sweaty all at the same time, that is a night sweat which is a kind of hot flash, so maybe this dosage is right for me! I also seem to be getting all the other side effects in this list, except the bleeding.

Hi Minipolly - I am sorry, I haven't taken Provera before. I have been on other meds to induce AF but not that one, sorry. Good luck with this cycle
    Last edited by taralou; 21-11-2011 at 13:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Hi girls

I'm currently on day 3 of provera to induce AF so I can start my first clomid cycle, and looking for advice from those of you who have had to do this before re side effects......did you have any and what were they?

At the moment I feel really hot and sick, nausea on an empty stomach so I am eating more than usual every couple of hours, and a bit of dizziness / drowsiness. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi minipolly

I had to take provera for a few cycles and I felt constantly nauseous on it. I used to have to skip breakfast as I would feel violently ill after taking it it was horrible. I also was super hot all the time! I hope your symptoms ease

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsboyts For This Useful Post:

minipolly2b  (21-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did also feel dizzy

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    If I got a positive OPKs on thursday (cd13) afternoon last week when would be the earliest I could test and what test is more sensitive to use? I have irregular AF so unsure how long to wait. I was thinking 2 weeks after ovulation but can you do it before that??