Closed Thread
Page 181 of 200 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How exciting!! Good luck hun
    Dell that's fantastic news! When will you know?

I did this psychic reading that alot of girls did in another ttc thread and she said this cycle!! Haha bit.of fun, but i always did have a feeling id get my positive just before Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my Day 21 results and Yay!!! My progesterone levels were 56.4 this is my first clomid cycle in 5 years so I am really excited I have responded so well on only 50mg. I am now day 23 and very impatiently waiting to POAS, I already have tender boobies, have been cramping like mad for the last few days and am biatchy as hell so I am hoping I may get a BFP and its just not supersonic PMS I am experiencing right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelymum View Post
    I just got my Day 21 results and Yay!!! My progesterone levels were 56.4 this is my first clomid cycle in 5 years so I am really excited I have responded so well on only 50mg. I am now day 23 and very impatiently waiting to POAS, I already have tender boobies, have been cramping like mad for the last few days and am biatchy as hell so I am hoping I may get a BFP and its just not supersonic PMS I am experiencing right now
    That's awesome congrats!! Fingers crossed you get a BFP!!

Well today I am having cramps - weird cramps not your typical AF type pain.. It's more of a painful ache in my ovaries/ lower pelvis and hurts more when I sit down then stand up suddenly or walk to fast. I'm guessing because I'm ovulating and my follicles are so big but im a bit unsure. I don't have to take pain relief so it's not majorly painful but it still hurts anyone had this type of pain with ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    That's awesome congrats!! Fingers crossed you get a BFP!!

Well today I am having cramps - weird cramps not your typical AF type pain.. It's more of a painful ache in my ovaries/ lower pelvis and hurts more when I sit down then stand up suddenly or walk to fast. I'm guessing because I'm ovulating and my follicles are so big but im a bit unsure. I don't have to take pain relief so it's not majorly painful but it still hurts anyone had this type of pain with ovulation?
    I get this with every clomid cycle and yes you are right it is ovulation pain, warning DTD can be quite painful so you may want to have a few painkillers before hand. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck missmya!! How exciting, good to know you definitely have eggs there to fertilise
    My DH and I spoke about what would happen if we stimulated too many follicles, and I wondered if anyone knows if it's possible to have an egg harvest done for IVF instead of just doing IUI? Ie if there are more than 4-5 follicles, could the FS then do a trigger shot & egg pick up and fertilise via IVF even though the first half of the cycle has only been clomid and not proper IVF drugs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovelymum - everything sounds so right - fingers crossed for a BFP

Miss - I haven't got any O pains, I'm worried I haven't O'd at all

Mini - Sorry I don't know much about IVF

AFM - Feeling a little down. Had a little spotting overnight and I haven't got any O pains, very faint postive O test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dell that's fantastic news! When will you know?

Im 15.5 weeks now. I had a very rough start and already instructed not to work much if at all next yr!

C'mon girls bring on those bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Miss Mya: how EXCITING! I would definitely go for it. As for not DTD over the weekend so as not to fertilise more than 1 egg, actually the sperm can live for several days once they have left your DH, so that logic may not work, but hey: I say go for it! If you have a 700% better chance of catching an egg, I reckon that is pretty good odds!

Minipolly - I am pretty sure you can't do that as the IVF stimming meds stimulate eggs to ALL come to maturity at more or less the same time, which is how we manage to harvest a whole bunch at the one time, with a large portion of these going on to create embies. The Clomid meds make follies grow but not ALL of them are pushed to the point that they are actually mature, does that make sense? I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure that is the case otherwise we wouldn't sniff Synarel and jab Puregon daily, we would all take the nice, simple Clomid meds and then toddle off for EPU without a lot of the drama that goes along with an IVF cycle, IYKWIM!?

Well, I am out for this cycle. AF arrived today on CD26... According to Clear Blue monitor, I O'd on CD21 or CD22 but we are waiting on bloods to confirm this. If so, that means my Luteal Phase is down to 3-4 days which is NOT a good thing... . Hmm, Prog support PLEASE! Apparently bloods from Monday (CD22) suggest that I didn't O at all, which is really strange as I had ALL the symptoms, EWCM, ovary pain, sore boobs etc. Actually I had such strong ovary pain that I couldn't walk properly on Friday and could feel my ovaries swelling up against the skin on my tummy, so I was sure I O'd and the Clear Blue seemed to confirm this...

For this cycle, FS has doubled my Clomid dosage so I start 100mg tomorrow. This will probably be my last Clomid cycle for now as I am probably going back to IVF next year, so fx for this cycle but I am trying to keep my expectations nice and moderate.
    Anyway, hope we are all looking forward to the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow there's so much going on in here. I need to be on here more often to stay up to date!

Taralou, poo on AF! Will your FS give you prog support this month? Maybe an early scan to show follie size and start on support after expected O?

I'm gonna err on the side of caution and recommend NOT going for it with so many mature follies. While I was on FSH injections, my first cycle I had 6 mature follies and a further 6 set to mature over the next 3 days. Egg harvest wasn't even considered because of protocols. If they harvested the 6 mature and fert them, I could have still popped the others after this time and fallen pg from them. I was immediately put on provera to induce AF and was devestated but in hindsight, this was the best thing. Yes only one may pop or be fertilised but it's a bit naive to expect the others won't either. The risks with high order multiples is really not a good thing. A close friend recently fell pg naturally with identical twins AND fraternal at the same time...so pg with triplets. She m/c the fraternal at 7wks and then has had major complications with the twins. They are being delivered by caeser in a few weeks if they decide to stay in there but are very small for dates and have health issues. I know this is an extreme case but it does happen and while we all want to hold our babies there are health concerns, long term financial issues to consider along with the emotional and mental wellbeing of what happens if there are high order multiples with issues....how do you deal with this? My neighbour has a midly disabled child from prem birth and a severely mentally disabled child from being prem, this child is also blind.

Sorry, but the risks are high. Yes none of us want to 'waste' a good cycle that actually gets to release an egg, but given you have responded to the clomid this month, it's very likely it'll happen next month too. Just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide. Oh and sperm can live up to 5dys in the right conditions. DD2 is evidence of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook i see wat u r saying. But also like others i never got scans to see amount of follies etc. So i would have continued no matter what. If u know wat i mean. I have only hadone baby each clomid try. Interesting stuff