Closed Thread
Page 18 of 200 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Funky - Finally got results this morning, looks like I did ovulate, however, temps seems to be sneaking down....GRRRRRRRRR! Stay up stay up stay up!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aww Elly stay hot hunny!!! I gots everything crossed for you xoxoxoxo I went to get my results and coz of the public hol here yest they wern't available I really would like to know either way before my mums surgery tomorrow. I am already a mess at the thought of losing her through reactions to anesthetic or paraplegia due to the nature of the surgery. I cannot stop crying!! aghhhhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews

Default back again

Hello lovely ladies!

Firstly, my apologies that i have been MIA for a while now, its been a very up and down month or so for me!!! So, my last update a three or so weeks back was that i'd had a BT which came back as a BFP with a HCG of 30

My next blood test a few days later on the Friday came back at 29 and i was told to expect to m/c.

On the Monday i began to m/c and it went on for the usual period like 5 days.

Then the following Wed after i had another bt and my levels were down to 15 so i was happy that i was getting back down to that 0 and could start again.

Last wednesday i went for another bt expecting it would have dropped further but it had jumped back up to 31 - higher than the initial test!

So while i realise i did m/c i just cant understand why the level had shot back up from 15 to 31???? its all rather confusing.

I have another BT tomorrow so god knows what will become of that. The last 4 or 5 days i have had more EWCM than usual and just today have started having a dull ache randomly on and off in my right side.... Is it possible i have ovulated while still having elevated HCG levels? I did have my period/mc about 2-3 weeks ago now so i would be right around 'o' time.....

I guess while we are disappointed we're taking faith and hope outta the fact that we at least managed to get pregnant and that perhaps there is a little hope.

To make things even more bloody hard on my, my SIL had her first baby on Friday night. I was so excited to meet my little nephew but it still reminds me of what i dont - and may not - have.

Anyway, its glad to see some old faces here (all though i wish like buggary you'd been able to get outta the support thread and into the BFP threads lol) and also welcome to the new faces - you will find so much genuine care and support on here!

I hope you are all well. for some BFP's this month!

Hugs,
    K

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope Kelli, that bubs has some strength and is hanging in there. I am so sorry you are in turmoil atm hunny. thinking of you. I did just read that you can ovulate with HCG in your system but I am wondering why it has jumped back up. good luck hunny xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funky - i hope you do realise what a great source of knowledge and support you personally are to so many people on here. Always with a kind word, a hug or some advice xo

I'm not holding much hope of there still being a little one on board! more like some tissue that hasnt fully passed from what i've googled!

hopefully these twinges are 'o' or impending af and i can start a fresh cycle! At least i can say the clomid worked for me first go i spose.

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelli, thank you hunny. I just want to help where I can so people do not feel alone on what can be a journey of immense highs and the deepest of lows. If you have lost your little angel baby, you take time to grieve that. They are so precious and I hold my little ones so close to my heart. thinking of you so very very much.
    how do you say this without seeming insensitive.....it is so good that you ovulated my sweet and the Clomid did work, I am just so so sorry that your lil one may not have been able to hold on.
    Has your FS said anything to you hunny?? I know with my angels I was only on metformin, my lining was not thick enough for my angels to burrow into and my progesterone level was low. I am so proud they tried so hard.....thinking of you over the coming days hunny xoxoxo I was nervous to TTC again after 2 m/c if you need anything feel free to message me hun.
    I know some of the other ladies in here bewtiful spirits they are have angel babies and will be able to support you as well xoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    It means a lot to me to have you all here. I really appreciate your kind words and support.

So because I am freaking out a little that Clomid doesn't work I am wondering what other options there are? Can anyone give me any clues or can think of someone who didn't have any success with Clomid and tried another option and had much more success?

Well I decided to take Provera today, so in just over a week I should be starting CD1. I'm enthusiastic to start again although I've lost all hope in this drug working for me.

Sorry for the sad rant!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how rude of me to go on like that. Kellijh I am so sorry to hear of your sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - thinking of you tomorrow, hope all goes well with your mum. Since they know what happened last time, they should be on extra alert this time at least

Kelli - so sorry to hear that. I can understand how you could take comfort in knowing that it worked during that cycle, but it would still be a blow Hope you get a sticky one soon!

Clap Your Hands - don't give up yet until you are at the highest dose and that still doesn't work, hope May is good to you

Hoping my temps don't keep dropping but not so hopeful Worse still, I get excruciating right shoulder pain (weird I know, connected to endo I believe) during AF rather than stomach cramps, so bad last time I stayed in bed for one of the days. So I have that to look forward to as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clap Your Hands, Ladydee is going through injections etc so would know of other options, she just posted in the TTC #1 thread in the PCOS chat, she would be a good one to ask