Closed Thread
Page 178 of 200 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've considered it but doubt I could be that lucky especially with my crappy progesterone results Im hoping its not the uti getting worse. I'll just wait this cycle out I guess. Patience is so not my virtue!!
    Last edited by rach85; 17-11-2011 at 07:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls without totally icking anyone out, does anyone know if its normal to have thick, syrup like bleeding on AF? I've never had it like this before, and I'm assuming it must be from either the clomid or progesterone?

anymore bleeding rach?? what CD are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I am with Dell, timing wise, I think it could be an implantation bleed. Fx for you. If it is, you should show positive HPT in a couple of days. Have you POAS yet?
    Oooh, how exciting!

MyBabyBells - I would imagine the different consistency of your bleeding would be due to Clomid. If it is really think, it could be due to the thickness of the endometrial lining you had built up this cycle, which is actually a really, really good thing as far as I know. Without a good, thick lining, you might have issues with implantation etc, so I would say this is all sounding quite positive. (I am not a doctor though - if it doesn't seem right to you, get an expert opinion)

Mrs Boyts - I use the Clear Blue Ovulation Monitor which I ordered online from the UK. I POAS each day from about Day-11 and then insert the sticks in to the monitor. The monitor reads the level and then throughout the cycle it tracks my levels for me and the display on the unit changes to indicate whether I am gearing up to O or not. I have used it all year and have had BT taken to validate results and the monitor has been 100% spot on. Google it and see if you can order one. It is better than wondering what the little disposable OPK's mean all the time, IMHO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks taralou i thought that might be the case but wasn't sure. I might give the clinic a call just to be sure, although I'm sure there's nothing wrong with me, just unusual!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    hey girls without totally icking anyone out, does anyone know if its normal to have thick, syrup like bleeding on AF? I've never had it like this before, and I'm assuming it must be from either the clomid or progesterone?

anymore bleeding rach?? what CD are you on?
    I've heard progesterone supplements cause weird discharge....??? But I'm not entirely sure... What did fs say?

No more bleeding yet. Been a little crampy so who knows???? I reckon it could be the uti. I'm trying to treat it naturally because I only ever get thrush from antibiotics! Haha tmi. I'll keep you all updated (hehe the things we share!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Taralou. Nope haven't tested yet. Really trying to hold out till next Thursday morning which would be 13dpo...... Cos I feel like af will probably show by then? That being said I'll probably crack over the wkend.... But I'm going to try!!

How much with the clearblue thing??? And does it only test lh??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found on the internet and it is from the states and it 150 dollars plus shipping and then you have to buy the strips. It's looks great taralou, I might invest in one after Xmas and the move

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ rach - I hope it's implantation bleed! I have my fingers crossed for you.

I just had an ultrasound not sure if it's good or not so I just emailed my FS. I have 3 large follicles on the right (20mm,22mm,23mm) and on the left I have 4 follicles ranging from 21mm to 28mm!!! I thought that clomid was suppose to stimulate ONE to be over 2cm not a lot of them. Waiting to hear back from my FS! So confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had an ultrasound not sure if it's good or not so I just emailed my FS. I have 3 large follicles on the right (20mm,22mm,23mm) and on the left I have 4 follicles ranging from 21mm to 28mm!!! I thought that clomid was suppose to stimulate ONE to be over 2cm not a lot of them. Waiting to hear back from my FS! So confused![/QUOTE]

I beleived it stimulates more which increases the chance of.multiple births....u would have been told your chance of twins etc is greater on clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    I beleived it stimulates more which increases the chance of.multiple births....u would have been told your chance of twins etc is greater on clomid[/QUOTE]

Yes I was told there is an increase of twin pregnancies but didn't think there would be 7 measuring over 2cm. Makes me think I won't ovulate with them all being large.