Closed Thread
Page 173 of 200 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the hugs :-) I am just so
    over it all. I am on my first go on 100mg and my opk showed a feint line so I was pretty excited! Told DH who didn't even look up from the iPad. Tried to start some romantic time but was told to p!ss off. We went out for a nice BBQ with friends, but I banned us both from drinking and then come home and we have had a huge fight because he feels pressured to had s3x on demand and because we didn't drink everyone will wonder why and know our business. WTF!!!! I know it is frustrating but I have put my body through five days of the worst hot flushes not to mention how cranky I've been and that's not good when you work with 22 four year olds, just to p!ss this cycle up the wall. So now he is sleeping in the air con room and I am out on the couch surrounded by a million moving boxes.

Does anyone else's partners get funny about a s3x schedule? We have been together since we were both 14 and our s3x life is not the most exciting but we have to suck it up.

Sorry for raving on! I'm so mad and I know if i get it out I can sleep!
    Thanks for listening! I feel like you ladies are the only people who truely understand me :-)
    xxoo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsboyts i know exactly how you feel!! Hugs for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsboyts..... I would hazard a guess that something similar has happened to us all. I'm kinda lucky with dh because we crashed and burned at exactly the same time and had a good chat about it being all for an awesome reason. At that point we decided we had to suck it up and keep going!

That being said as we speak my dh has gotten bogged in our front yard (we live suburban) with his parents car and trailer because he didn't want to shovel further than he had to. It poured in a storm last night though and the ground is soaked. Duh. And he is snapping at me and will be worse tonight. Boys can just be super annoying!! Or maybe he took some of my clomid??? Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can relate too mrsboyts

Well another bfn this morning at 10dpo, though i swear on certain angles i saw a hint of a line Haha.
    Though i certainly don't feel pregnant and my gut tells me Im out.
    if no go this month Im on 100mg as i didn't ovulate til cd21, apparently that's not good???

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are definately NOT alone. Its not fair that TTC isn't fun for us anymore and its become a chore.

Happycat - I'm so sorry the results weren't good.

21andtrying - I haven't got any info about injectables, just sending heaps of hugs.

MrsB - Bloody men!!!! Is he someone open to a chat? Maybe tell him how you are feeling.

Rach - I echo what I said above - BLOODY MEN!!!!

Mybabybells - It aint over till AF arrives. 10DPO is still early, Fingers crossed it turns into BFP.

AFM - Today I'm so moody, haven't had a hot flush yet but I'm sure its coming. I've got so much to do today, can't seem to get off my butt and OMG I'm eating so much, everything in sight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick question I'm cd9 today on 100mg this month taken on cd4-cd8. Hubby and I BD this morning and I had pain in my left side - like my ovaries area and we had to be gentle. I'm still having a little bit of ache, especially when I stretch up or move in a different way. I never experienced this type of ache with the 50mg (i mean i got some last time but it was different- not as bad) so wondering if this is normal?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey missmya- I'm sure it is. I drove my fs mad calling with questions and one of mine on 50mgs was pretty bad ovary pain on the right side. And he assured me all was fine.

Funnily enough I had only hot flashes on 100mgs and was sure the cycle was a bust because there were no posi opks and no symptoms. But day 20 bt showed good o levels and I'm lining up at pathology right now for day 24 bt for confirmation of o....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Got my bt results and according to that i have not ovulated. However my boobs have been super sore since saturday, maybe my ovulation is late.

If this cycle fails im getting increased to 100mg clomid!

This waiting game is driving me absolutely crazy!

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All! Well I survived the weekend

Thanks for the support! I got up Sunday and didnt mention it with him. We did some more packing and cleaning and then he bought it up! He is just frustrated as we have been on the clomid for ages and he thought it would have happened by now! We had a good talk so I am happy now we are on the same page.

I am surrently 12DPO and I did an OPK on Saturday and it came up with a feint line and thes I did one yesterday and there was no line at all I am confused! I so hope I ovulate this month - I dont think I can go up to 150mg.

missmya - I got really bad o pain the first month on clomid but I dont have pain nearly as bad as that!

rach - I hope you get good results

Thanks
    Reviews
    21andtrying the drug to inject will most likely be called puregon. it comes loaded in a pen like device and you will screw on a very fine tip needle just prior to injecting. on the end of the pen is a knob you thrn to set the dosage required. its kept refridgerated