Closed Thread
Page 170 of 200 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, it looks like I am actually gearing up to O now. It seems that my Clear Blue thinks my levels are rising, which in theory is a good thing. The only problem is that today is CD19 which means I am likely to O on CD20 or CD21. If this is a standard, long cycle for me, that might work out fine but if I end up with a 28 day cycle like a lot of you ladies on here, then it would appear that the Clomid didn't help overcome my LPD, which has been the issue for me all year since my M/C...

Hmmm - my body continues to amaze me in its unpredictability

Hope everyone is doing well. Bring on the weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, I am off for HSG #3 today and I am not looking forward to it as I react quite badly. My GYN wants o check my tubes are still open after surgery last week before we start on clomid next cycle . This will be my first round of clomid and I have to go to GYN on day 12 for scan and trigger - is the trigger normal when it is only our first round? I think that because I have PCOS and surgery showed I have really bad endometriosis, my GYN is trying to give me the best shot he can before the endo starts to come back but would love anyone's opinion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys: day 20 oestrogen 1107 and progesterone 4.3. Follow up bloods on Monday to be certain. What do you guys think?? Fs said he thinks I did ovulate but late...??? I argued because the progesterone is so so low. Freaking out! Like I couldn't sustain a pregnancy with progesterone levels that low right???

If this cycle doesn't work he wants me to try letrozole instead of clomid. Any experience with this???

Thanks
    Reviews
    to me it sounds like you havent ovulated yet but you are gearing up to ovulate? what was your LH? i'm pretty sure the post ovulation oestrogen range is only 400-800?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thinking about it racht hats almost spot on with my day 20 bloods, but my LH was 15, the next day LH was 70 (from memory) and thats the day I ovulated, oestrogen dropped to 750

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've typed up my chart given to me by my FS, stupid scanner wouldnt work haha. I found this invaluable so i could compare my levels. This is averages at the clinic in a cycle HTH

chart.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question??? I am CD7 - anyone else have tender boobs early in the cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes hoping4bubs I'm cd 9 and they have only just stopped being tender. I find they are sore while I have AF and then they stop for a few days and then they are sore again

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    I've typed up my chart given to me by my FS, stupid scanner wouldnt work haha. I found this invaluable so i could compare my levels. This is averages at the clinic in a cycle HTH

Attachment 18111
    Thanks mybabybells!!! Hmmmnm..... I guess we will wait and see what happens with the Monday test results???? That will be day 24 so I'm hoping for better results than last cycles day 24 bt (had the day 22 one done late...). He didn't test my lh.... So I'm not sure! So what day did you ovulate when you got day 20 bts the sameish as me????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping4bubs View Post
    Question??? I am CD7 - anyone else have tender boobs early in the cycle?
    I'm cd7 today and I don't.. I'm just moody as according to my husband! Lol