Closed Thread
Page 169 of 200 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    hi everyone
    Just wanting to share some good news from a PCOS Lady on her first Clomid round 50 mg days 4-8
    I got VERY faint 2nd lines today and 6am and lunch time after a clear neg yesterday, im 13DPO CD26 and AF due in 2 days suposedly lol
    Just sharing to keep you all motivated it can work!!! Ive been trying since b4 last nov, not as long as some but still wanted to share
    heres the pic, what do u all think?
    to you all xxxx
    Attachment 18104
    Yay!!! Great news :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    hi everyone
    Just wanting to share some good news from a PCOS Lady on her first Clomid round 50 mg days 4-8
    I got VERY faint 2nd lines today and 6am and lunch time after a clear neg yesterday, im 13DPO CD26 and AF due in 2 days suposedly lol
    Just sharing to keep you all motivated it can work!!! Ive been trying since b4 last nov, not as long as some but still wanted to share
    heres the pic, what do u all think?
    to you all xxxx
    Attachment 18104
    Congratulations!!! I have PCOS (and apparently quite bad endometriosis I found out when I had a laproscopy last week) and I am on Metformin and will be starting my first round of clomid in a couple of weeks - I hope it works as quickly for me as it did for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats equinemagic- wonderful news for you and your family!!! Fx for a super sticky healthy bubba and a stress free pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    Mybabybells- Can I ask how low your progesterone levels were before starting that? I have had less then 0.5 progesterone levels for the past 4 months but my FS doesn't seem to fused at the moment as he said there in a process to follow. I don't ovulate though and that's what we are trying to correct so maybe that's why it's so low.
    At the moment my bloods are all in the follicular range instead of here there and Everywhere so both him and I are happy with that but just interested to know what yours were.

Wishing you all the best with the blood test!
    Before clomid I would O around CD19-CD21 and got a positive OPK, and my progesterone at 7DPO was around 17-19, so they think i did ovulate, but just what they call a 'really weak ovulation'. And then I started bleeding a week or so later. HTH

Conngrats equinemagic!! So happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Equinemagic, congratulations!!!!!hope you have a wonderful pg and look forward to updates as you experience them.

Happykat, Welcome aboard. Glad you found the thread, look forward to chatting more with you.

Rach, given you've now had a pos opk, go for it!!!!!!!I always O around CD20, once I didn't O till CD35 but bloods were showing slow rises so didn't cancel that cycle cos that resulted in DD2. We had given up trying that month and DTD 5 days before O and DH was away for work and well she's here so don't ever give up!!!
    As for the trigger, if this cycle shows as mybabybells said 'weak ovulation' with a progesterone level that indicates O but borderline then I'd recommend the trigger, it helps force the follie to pop. It'll also help support your progesterone for a few days which may lengthen your leutal phase.

missmya, your progesterone will only rise if you O. Hope your FS can find the right dose for you to get you to O. The next step would generally be injectables.

21andtrying, a HSG is an xray where they open the cervix, put a catheter in and inject a contrast dye which is flushed thru your tubes to check they are open. It can increase fertility over the next few months too. It sounds worse than it is. You'll prob be a bit sore and crampy after with some blood loss. Injectables aren't bad once you get your head around jabbing yourself. With my fs i had to do urine tests every day at home on a machine that was provided and ring him each nights with results then he would instruct me how much to inject but this doesn't seem to be the norm. You'll inject for however many days your instructed then have bloods and scans to monitor the cycle. It's a fine balance as if there are more than 2 mature follies then the cycle is cancelled, no mature follies you keep jabbing. Once there is a mature follie then you'l take a different injection(which I take with my clomid now) to trigger ovulation. It'll push the LH surge. Then timed BD or IUI if there are issues with your partner.

Hope that helps....sorry long winded.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chook76 For This Useful Post:

taralou  (10-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7DPO today and I'm getting a bit of very low cramping, I hope that is a good sign!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - I have been away so wasn't online. Lot's to catch up on...

Congrats, equinemagic. I am really happy for you.

Rach - I hear you. Sorry things aren't working smoothly.

Chook - shame about your BFN but fx for this cycle.

MissMya - glad to hear things are getting back on track for you.

MrsBoyts - sorry to hear of you moving house in the heat. I hate moving!

Welcome to the newbies...

AFM: seems this cycle is a complete wash out for me, too. I am on CD18 and OPK have been negative every day. I have had quite a bit of aching in the general vicinity of my ovaries, but consistent negative OPK every day tends to win out and I think this cycle is a dead duck. I have Luteal Phase Defect anyway which we were hoping the Clomid would overcome but apparently this is not the case. Will go for Day 21 bloods on Monday (which will actually be Day 22) and see what the outcome is and what FS says to do for next cycle. I think I will double the dosage and see if I can O.

I am hearing all the frustration out there - after 5 years of trying I am getting pretty worn out by this TTC game. There's nothing more to say, really.

Hang in there chicks, we'll get there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taralou - I am sorry this cycle has been no good for you

AFM - I have just finished my first 100mg Clomid does after 3 cycles of 50mg. I am currently CD8 so hopefully i will O this month. DH and I are going to try the Sperm meets Egg plan this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrs Boyts & I hope you O this cycle.

Just wanted to let everyone know, I am going to a new FS on Monday with a view to going back on IVF. You might see me over in the IVF threads, depending on the outcome on Monday... Am just too impatient to keep dragging my heels but then again, he might tell me to stick with Clomid, so we will see what we see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taralou I hope you get good news from your view fs

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub