Closed Thread
Page 167 of 200 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww thanks mrs boyts! I'll keep you posted on what my fs says.... He better not fob me off! I'm totally distraught that I have stopped ovulating post surgery when I was ovulating fine before so he probably doesn't want to go there with me- lol!

Moving in the heat on clomid- sounds like my worst nightmare. Added to the thought that it's not working for you... All I can say is hugs honey. That can't be nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is progressing well and welcome to the new ladies.....

Rach - good luck with FS today, let us know how u get on.

Question does anyone know if u can drink alcohol while taking Primolut? I will read info I packet tngt just thought I would ask while thinking of it. I started it today as I'm sick of FS telling me to wait for AF however I forgot I'm heading to Cold Chisel at A Day On The Green in Hunter Valley Vineyards this wknd....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all:

FS asked me to travel to see him Friday morning to discuss our options for the next cycle. So 9.15 I'll see him.... Only problem is that is day 21 and I wanted the bt results so he believes me that I didn't o. Do you all reckon it would be bad to go day 20 so he believes me for sure or is that too soon? I definitely didn't o- not a single positive opk in sight (and I went through about 40 cheapies testing every wee lol!!)! Absolutely no o symptoms either....

Advice? Is day 20 too early to go so he has my results for proof? You all know how drs can be sometimes. Even though we know our bodies etc they want their confirmation! I mean I don't really care I just want him to figure out what to do next cycle cos I'm sure clomid isn't working and ultimately it is my choice to move forward.... I just don't have the energy to fight him you know? Or go and be made to feel like a desperate freak

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey rach! I was told anywhere from days 4-7 post ovulation will be able to tell you if you have ovulated. According to the chart my FS has given me, the 'average' progresterone on day 4 is 45 compared to 60 on day 7. I went 4 days after O and got a progesterone reading of 13 which said no or very weak ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mybabybells! I'll go Thursday then to confirm. That will be 5 days past when I normally ovulate.... So should prove it to him!!

Fx he does something amazing so i get my bfp before Christmas.... That's all I want for Christmas!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So more bad news for me day 18 and my levels are horrible so no o for me again this cycle I'd say il be put on 150mg this time. What's the next step though ladies in your opinions? And how many cycles should I do?

I hope all you other ladies get a bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    21andtrying so sorry to hear your bad news.

Im having my bt this thursday to confirm ovulation. I hope it will be all good.

Im kinda over this waiting rubbish...cant wait any more lol i just want it to happen!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hear you babydust! I'm sick of waiting around too! I hope your bt goes well

Sorry about your disappointing news about your cycle 21andtrying. I hope you get some answers soon

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrs boyts and babydust27! I hope everyone's cycles are going well we will just keep crossing our fingers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls i am suppose to go for my 7dpo progesterone reading on Thursday but won't be able to.make it then. do you think if i go a day earlier it would be ok?