Closed Thread
Page 166 of 200 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for that mybabybells. It was terrible and seems to just keep getting worse. Calling the fs on Monday and increasing the interventions!

Had anyone ovulated later than normal on 100mgs clomid? Pre trauma of ep and surgery I od cd15 in a 29 day cycle. 50mgs clomid I got a pos opk cd14-same as usual but bt say prob no o occurred. Period came cd27 so a 26 day cycle. This month on double the dose no pos opks or symptoms at all except I have had ewcm on and off... Not heaps but it was there. I thought due to the short cycle I'd o early???? It's now cd15 and no pos opks and period due in 11days if it's the same as last cycle.... Af always comes for me. Usually every 29days pre clomid...????

I'm so frustrated and confused....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Speedy whinge away huny! Today I feel like punching people.... Little different to you because my fertility has literally reduced since I began trying mid 2010. Now only have half the bits and stopped o-ing since surgery. I definitely was o-ing regularly before! I should be on maternity leave right now! 2 bfp's but not pregnant and now my body isnt working

Must be just as frustrating having no clue why you aren't falling.... What tests have you and dp done??
    Well I have had all the bloods done at different stages of cycle which have all come back normal, dildo cam to check everything and DH has had seman analysis which is normal. FS did say mild pcos, I don't have any sign of pco but have some symptoms of the syndrome ie irregular cycle, no ovulation, weight gain. So very mild issues compared to some ladies on here especially yourself Rach but it's still very frustrating as to why I won't happen and than u see every other tom **** and harry getting pregnant accidentally just by using the same soap it seems..... Think I'm decided if nothing by Monday I'm just going to start on the primolut for 10 days to bring AF on than start on the 100mg of clomid. My first cycle when I did ovulate with level of 52.5 was after AF was brought on by primolut so fingers crossed we might have some luck this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is unbelievably frustrating hey!!!! Everything coming back normal is good though hun- I'm so glad for you

Something that is so easy for some and so terribly hard for us! Drives me nuts too. Totally feel your pain right now. Fx for this cycle- I also have a deadline Monday- ringing fs and demanding it gets figured out! Lol poor man....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi speedy! i'm sure you have exhausted all the testing, but have you had your thyroid levels checked?? Mine were just out and I has all those symptoms on your list. 'normal' is up to 5, but apparently it needs to be under 2 to concieve.
    just a thought anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry I'm generally a reader not a poster but I need ur help PLEASE XXX

Starting my first Clomid cycle this month. AF started yesterday well so I though, bad cramps bad enough to have to take pain relief BUT no bleeding, only a little when I wipe. Have woken up today still no bleeding. Is this cycle wasted? Do I count any of these days as CD1?
    All very confusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hopingforbubs. i was told cd1 is the first day of proper bleeding, not spotting. hope this helps... and i hope af starts.properly for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls do you mind if I join in? And can I ask a question, hope someone has had the same thing.

So I am day 12 in my cycle and took clomid 50mg from day 2 - 6 this is my first clomid cycle in over 4 years and back when I last took it, it was taken on days 5-9 but my gyno tells me thats all changed now.

So yesterday did an ovulation test and got a positive??? I looked at it and thought it was odd for it to spike so early in my cycle (day 11) so brushed it off and just assumed today it would be just as strong, did another test same time today as yesterday and it was a clear negative so yesterday it seems I definatley had an LH suge. I am spewing as we did not DTD last night (had a late night, friends over) and of course cant run off and do it now cause the kids are around so now I am thinking I have stuffed up and missed the boat this month We will DTD tonight as the LH surge indicates that ovulation should occur within 12 - 36 hours so I guess the window is still open I am just confused I did not expect to ovulate day 12-13 in cycle. My cycles have been all over the place for the last few months but before then I have always ovulated on day 17 and when I did clomid previously I was ovulating around day 18-19 as it lengthened my cycles. I have been totally caught off guard by this. Has anyone else experienced similar things whilst on clomid.

Sorry bout the long winded rant.....

Good luck to all this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hoping4bubs and lovelymum!! Welcome

I've been told cd1 is red flow.... Can be light but can't be random spotting. Hope that makes sense!

As for o days.... Trust those opks! But remember you can detect a lh surge on opks and then not ovulate for sure. Maybe keep testing till when you'd normally o??? Just to put your mind at rest? Medicated cycles can be so confusing.... But if your ovulating early it sounds like the clomid is doing exactly what it is supposed to- making u o and o at the right time in you cycle.

Good luck to you both!

As for me- definitely no o so I'm out again this cycle. Calling fs tomorrow and demanding the next step- either the trigger shot with clomid or fsh injections in lieu of clomid. Clomid clearly not working for me.

What's everyone else up to? Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi hoping4bub and lovely mum I hope you stay in short

I hope you get some answers tomorrow. I will be interested in what your fs says as I don't think clomid is working for me either.

I have learnt that 100mg of clomid and packing up a 4 bedroom house and cleaning it plus putting up with a temperamental husband is not a good mix! Especially in 34 degree heat when you are having hot flushes

Hope everyone has a super week

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsboyts View Post

I hope you get some answers tomorrow. I will be interested in what your fs says as I don't think clomid is working for me either.

This was for you rach