Closed Thread
Page 165 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hugs chook

mummy to one - not ignorant at all!! He said its not normal, and said either progesterone pessaries after ovulation or clomid could help. I asked if there was any reason why I couldnt try both and he said none at all, so I'm doing both! I start my first pessarie tonight.

Well i definitely ovulated yesterday, my LH was 75 so definitely surging. 1DPO for me, 9 days til I can do my first test. Please AF don't come early!!
    Last edited by MyBabyBells; 04-11-2011 at 11:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    well cd1 for me....bring on clomid cycle 8 ttc this bubba.
    bbl for personals
    Bugger Hope af is being nice to you....

What's the next step after clomid? I'm so impatient and frustrated. No positive opks even though it is cd14 and nowhere near the symptoms I had last cycle so doubt I ovulated again- grrrrr! I'm so sick of waiting out each month with no control- I just want a little bit more control over this process! Kinda want to jump right into ivf despite the cost.....

Hope you are all doing better than me- and sorry for being such a whingy b1tch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    hugs chook

mummy to one - not ignorant at all!! He said its not normal, and said either progesterone pessaries are ovulation or clomid could help. I asked if there was any reason why I couldnt try both and he said none at all, so I'm doing both! I start my first pessarie tonight.

Well i definitely ovulated yesterday, my LH was 75 so definitely surging. 1DPO for me, 9 days til I can do my first test. Please AF don't come early!!
    Yayayayay for ovulating!!! Good for you hun!!!! Fx eggy was caught and a sticky bfp is coming your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks rach it would be really nice to have clomid work first go wouldnt it!! its hard not to be pessimistic though hey... though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I know what u mean it's so time consuming and lots of waiting waiting waiting, so very frustrating!! My FS said from start he will only do 4 rounds of Comid. If AF ever shows up it will be my third so only 1 more after that for me. He hasn't discussed what the options are after the 4 rounds.

I really am over this whole process it's been 16 months with all the tests showing no major reason as to why I'm not yet pregnant!!!!! I know my journey is easy compared to others but still can't help ask why me...... Sorry for the whinging but u ladies understand so it's much easier to talk to u at times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    thanks rach it would be really nice to have clomid work first go wouldnt it!! its hard not to be pessimistic though hey... though
    Well it has worked for you this time so YAY!!!!!!!

I'll keep opking but doesn't look likely for this cycle....

Fx firmly crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy14 View Post
    Rach - I know what u mean it's so time consuming and lots of waiting waiting waiting, so very frustrating!! My FS said from start he will only do 4 rounds of Comid. If AF ever shows up it will be my third so only 1 more after that for me. He hasn't discussed what the options are after the 4 rounds.

I really am over this whole process it's been 16 months with all the tests showing no major reason as to why I'm not yet pregnant!!!!! I know my journey is easy compared to others but still can't help ask why me...... Sorry for the whinging but u ladies understand so it's much easier to talk to u at times.
    Speedy whinge away huny! Today I feel like punching people.... Little different to you because my fertility has literally reduced since I began trying mid 2010. Now only have half the bits and stopped o-ing since surgery. I definitely was o-ing regularly before! I should be on maternity leave right now! 2 bfp's but not pregnant and now my body isnt working

Must be just as frustrating having no clue why you aren't falling.... What tests have you and dp done??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods ahain today and LH only 9.8, tge highest its been but still no sign. Day 15 today bloods again monday hope everyone else is improving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    whats your estrogen at 21andtrying? is it rising?? My LH was under 10 until 2 days before ovulation.
    CD15 - E2 200 and LH 3
    CD18 - E2 550 and LH 5
    CD19 - E2 750 and LH 10
    CD20 - E2 1200 and LH 15
    CD21 - E2 750 and LH 75

So it does go up very quickly, and the only way i knew it was going somewhere was the estrogen was rising I ovulated CD21

Thanks
    Reviews
    rach i just read about your ectopic in the other section and what you went through, i'm so sorry you had to go through all of that