Closed Thread
Page 164 of 200 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi girls! welcome minipolly
    Well I thought this was a dead cycle as at CD12 my estrogen was the same as day 1! But since CD15 it has been going up quite quickly, yesterday CD20 was estrogen at 1200, and i've been for more bloods this morning. They think i will ovulate today! Will be very interesting to see if i see have my short luteal phase with what they say is a very good egg/hopefully a strong ovulation.

Does anyone know if its the LH that makes it a 'strong' ovulation?? Mine was still quite low yesterday at 15. Hope today picks up a surge. I've had blood taken every day since last thursday, yuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well no change for me yet girls... Still waiting for AF to show up so I can start on 100mg she was due Sunday but no feelings or pains so again don't think she is coming anytime soon.... My FS just says keep waiting but how long do I have to wait, it's so frustrating when nothing is happening!!! I have some primolut so thinking if nothing next week I'm just going to start taking that to bring AF on as FS will tell me to do that eventually anyway I just don't want to delay it any longer.

On another note has or does anyone see a naturopath and do u find it beneficial?? What exactly do they do?? My sister is seeing one as she has been quite ill with glandular fever for some months. She said she was great and is assisting some ladies who are having problems conceiving and has had some success. I'm considering going to see her cause at this stage it can't make my situation any worse however I would have to take time off work and the office is 30mins away so wanted to know what other people's experiences are before I make an appointment. Help?.?.?.?.?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi speedy. I don't see a naturopath but I see a kinesiologist. I stated seeing her about 2 years in to my TTC journey. I read some where that it helps unblocks your muscles and allows energy to flow. I don't know that is actually does anything to help me fall pregnant ( because I don't have a child) but I feel better going. I think just with all the stress with TTC it makes me feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    um af still hasnt shown up yet. slight pink tinged cm at lunch and still constant lower belly pain but no cm to speak of now and no more show. 14dpo and o was in the evening going by timed trigger and major o pains. im really not used to having af with having had it only 3 times since 2004. any ideas when she should finally show???. this is weird.....i can help with anything related to medicated cycles but not af....lol. its driving me nuts. havent tested for the last 2 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry chook I can't help you! I can't imagine how frustrating it is for you

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    um af still hasnt shown up yet. slight pink tinged cm at lunch and still constant lower belly pain but no cm to speak of now and no more show. 14dpo and o was in the evening going by timed trigger and major o pains. im really not used to having af with having had it only 3 times since 2004. any ideas when she should finally show???. this is weird.....i can help with anything related to medicated cycles but not af....lol. its driving me nuts. havent tested for the last 2 days.
    Maybe it's an implantation bleed???? Could be too early to test still... If you rarely get af why would it be coming now? That might help us figure why it's coming on slow (if it's coming on at all??). Do a test especially if you have concentrated urine happening... Haha the things we say on bubhub! I have everything crossed this is the start of a bfp for you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Minipolly , I'm new here too and the girls are just so lovely!

Chook,how frustrating for you! Sorry I have no answers for you

Speedy, I understand your frustration...I couldn't get into see my FS for 3 weeks after my last AF so I just took Clomid (naughty I know) without going to see him, I know that is all he would of told me to do anyway...I hope your AF shows up soon

MyBabyBells good luck on the Big 'O' today. Can I ask what your FS says about your short luteal phase? How does it affect getting pregnant? Sorry if that is an ignorant question...

Rach, hope you are felling a little better this evening, this whole journey can be so draining...especially when we have to try so hard and monitor so much and others can just get pregnant at the drop of a hat...

AFM, I'm off to see the FS tomorrow...and after always getting my AF on day 21 when it's brought on by clomid, I am now on day 22 and still no AF...there goes my suggestion that maybe I was ovulating on day 14 but had a short luteal phase...also a bit nervous as I had my AMH test redone and we get the results tomorrow as well...

Wishing everyone all the best and sorry if I've missed people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well cd1 for me....bring on clomid cycle 8 ttc this bubba.
    bbl for personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    bbl for personals
    Ohh chook ...hope this is your last cycle. Hang in there hun!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    bbl for personals
    Ohh chook ...hope this is your last cycle. Hang in there hun!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub