Closed Thread
Page 163 of 200 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I have just had bloods and my levels have gone up but just wanted to know what my.E And LH levels should be at before ovulation? Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i have a chart here of 'averages' of ovulation day are E2 750-1000 and LH 35-100 HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join in here? I am just about to start my first cycle using clomiphene citrate (brand my FS has prescribed is Serophene) 25mg from days 5-9 and then he will monitor me with scans & bloods to see how my follicles develop...then we are also doing IUI due to some mild MFI issues with DH's swimmers. So am feeling a bit nervous and excited, don't really know what to expect!
    Can I take the tablets any time of the day?
    What side effects are most common?

Hope you don't mind me joining in...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was on 150mg when fell pg with my son. i took them all at once and all at night. i really noticed symptoms on 150mg. i was an emotional roller coaster so i wish u the best of luck and hope this is your.month

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi minipolly2b, welcome aboard. Hope the clomid(most common name, same as serophene) is kind to you with minimal side effects.
    Most common side effects would be......
    mood swings(pre warn your DH!)
    hot flushes
    headaches
    sore boobs
    reduced CM

each of us will experience different side effects and they can vary each round too. 25mg is the lowest dose possible so fingers crossed they do the job and the IUI gets you to the finish line. It's not important what time of day you take it just keep to the same time each day. Personally I take them just before bed cos I get headaches so can sleep most of it off but for some it gives them insomnia....its a personal choice
    Any questions, fire away there's always someone that can answer pretty much anything to do with clomid here unfortunately.

21andtrying, god to hear your bloods are on the up and hopefully on the way to O soon.

Mrs Boyts, Some girls will still get AF with no O but for alot of no it won't come. I'd be asking for the primulot again or even to just start again without AF if you can.

Ho hum......still have mildly uncomfortable constant cramping so waiting for AF tomorrow at 14dpo.
    Last edited by chook76; 02-11-2011 at 19:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chook76 For This Useful Post:

minipolly2b  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi minipolly2b - welcome!! I have found all these ladies super helpful when I first started my clomid. I take mine in the morning as they give me insomnia if I take them at night

Chook..... I think flo is on her way. I think after five years of no shows she feels she doesn't have to stick to a schedule.

I'm about to start my first round of 100mg in the middle of moving towns ( yuck packing ) and changing fs. Yikes! Perhaps I should have skipped this round oh well

Hope everyone else is traveling along nicely good night

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!! How are we all traveling???

I feel so crampy and blergh today on cd13. Haven't had anything close to a positive opk yet. So over this journey at the moment Anyone got any exciting/good/pick me up news???

Missmya I've been wondering where you are up to? You ok hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    oh my i so know that feeling of just wanting it so much and still getting the bfn. i did 6 months of this emotional roller coaster the hopes that its your month only to be shattered. hang in there we all have either been through it or still riding it. and at some point we all feel the same as u.....
    good luck with the move maybe it can take your mind off everything just for a little while! it can and will happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice and welcome! I am just waiting on a BT to make sure I'm not UTD before I can start provera.
    After nearly 20 months of TTC I am certainly with you on the whole emotional rollercoaster, and suspect it is only going to get worse with clomid, hopefully it works though.

Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    af is making herself known. im bummed.
    had swimming this morning and another mum that knew we m/c told me she is 13wks pg. damn it. happy for her but bad timing