Closed Thread
Page 162 of 200 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't be sorry there was definitely 2 answers right after your post. Did you find them? Hope you got your answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    tobecomplete, so you're now on 150mg per day? seems high for only your second round of clomid? I've always just taken all daily tabs at the same time. I can't see a prob with lunch and night just as long as you take them around the same time each day. Are you on metformin as well?

Hi! Sorry I originally missed your post. Yep, 150mg per day which I'll start on Thursday (cd5). I'm not sure if it's a high dose cause of my bmi? (45). I am also on metformin, 1000mg twice a day. Its bad I haven't even started round 2 but already feeling negative. Guess it comes from my gyno telling me that cause of my bmi he doesn't think it'll work 😓

Anyway, thanks for the response and good luck 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I'm waiting for flo...... If I didn't ovulate this cycle, will she be a no show????

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

i wouldnt know if its ok or not to take all tablets at once...im only on 50mg atm.
    Probably best to call the FS again to confirm...thats what i would do.

Chook...i hope its your month, for you hun.

As for me....i started to using the ovulation tests which i had bought a few weeks back...although i am cd12, i did my first ovulation test...and i got a faint second line...im sooo over the moon . i couldnt believe it, so i had DH look at it too. I hope this is our month , dont want to get too excited...but i cant help it. All day long i have had sharp pain in my left ovary. Lets hope i do ovulate this month.

to all you lovely ladies out there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (02-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

i wouldnt know if its ok or not to take all tablets at once...im only on 50mg atm.
    Probably best to call the FS again to confirm...thats what i would do.

Chook...i hope its your month, for you hun.

As for me....i started to using the ovulation tests which i had bought a few weeks back...although i am cd12, i did my first ovulation test...and i got a faint second line...im sooo over the moon . i couldnt believe it, so i had DH look at it too. I hope this is our month , dont want to get too excited...but i cant help it. All day long i have had sharp pain in my left ovary. Lets hope i do ovulate this month.

to all you lovely ladies out there.
    Remember the second line has to be equal or darker than the first for a positive. Good luck hun! Fx
    Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Remember the second line has to be equal or darker than the first for a positive. Good luck hun! Fx
    Xo
    Rach, yes thnx for reminding me lol i was too excited last nite i will keep testing until it appears )

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys - hope you are all travelling well this week.

Babydust27 - congrats on your O and good luck!

Mrs Boyts - you can still get AF even if you didn't O this cycle, I think.

ToBeComplete - hope the 150mg isn't treating you unkindly with side effects etc...

Chook - sorry to hear you are still getting BFN... I was hoping you would get some good news this cycle...

AFM - I am on cycle day 10 and my temps have been nice and stable. I started OPK which have all been negative but I use the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor so it is recording my levels now which is great.

Have been doing some research on the Sperm Meets Egg Plan ("SMEP") - does anyone have any success stories to report from it? I am trying to figure out if we have the best possible chance of catching the egg if we BD every night or follow the SMEP. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydust- when I was testing for ovulation my second line was really faint but I decided to believe it anyway and got pregnant that month after 2 yrs of trying so it doesn't always have to be darker. Good luck to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks taralou & kez4886.

I bought some internet cheapy ovulation tests. Will invest in a better ovulation test, any suggestions which one to buy? This is all new to me

Im having my bt next friday to see if i had ovulated. FX!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    babydust the internet cheapies are fine. give it a couple more days. opks dont work for everyone with pcos but you can easily miss a surge too. it can come and go in as little as 4hrs. if you see the line getting darker it can pay to test around 2 then 8 in the same day. good luck.
    taralou sorry cant help with smep never tried it. we always go every 2nd day and if i got a pos opk then we'd go that night too.