Closed Thread
Page 161 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi eqinemagic I'm on CD 12 now, but have no o yet but in saying that I did not o last month either

I know the feeling of being home late too well, I do night shift at a hotel every now and then which really puts DH and I out

Hope all is well everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    My gosh definitley not the smile dance icon! Should have been *

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    does anyone else O around CD12-14 on clomid?
    hearing u guys mentions late O's im worried i didnt actually o CD12/13 and did yesterday and we havnt BD last 2 nights and wont tonight due to me being home late
    I would suggest doing the ovulation tests. I just bought mine off the net, and you test from about day 9 and it will give you an accurate result on when you will be ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, yeah I did them and got a positive cd11&12 but only two days I tested and I was getting positives when (we don't think ) I was even ovulating before starting clomid so can u get false positive on O tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, yeah I did them and got a positive cd11&12 but only two days I tested and I was getting positives when (we don't think ) I was even ovulating before starting clomid so can u get false positive on O tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey hun, yeah I reckon you can you can surge but not release an egg.

Last cycle I got positives but bt did not confirm o.

Sorry I've been AWOL all.... Should have been going on maternity leave this week. Hitting me really hard. U still have a due date, another planned maternity leave and another due date to get through. Hope you are all doing better than me! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick one, im on the phone. tested again fmu and BFN again. reckon i should be 12dpo so no more testing will wait for af. darn it. felt full in the belly last night and some cramping today. still not over yet i know and part of me is hoping late implantation but i also dont know whats normal for pre af symptoms. man this sux!!!!!! top it off i stikl dont have my blood results yet. u forgot to call and they've been closed for the long weekend..argh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeComplete View Post
    Good evening all! 👋

Today is cd1 for me and will be my 2nd round of clomid. I've been told to take from cd5-9. Gyno has prescribed 50mg. 1 in the morning and 2 at night. I forgot to ask the gyno but does it have to be morning and night or would noon and night be ok?? Does anyone know?
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeComplete View Post
    Anyone?
    I think you got an answer mate.... But no! I dont know. I personally have never been told to split the dose I take the entire amount one time a day the same time each day. Speak to your doctor again and do whatever they want if you trust them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry rach85, I must have missed it. Will re-read the posts now. Thanks.