Closed Thread
Page 160 of 200 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    speedy, do you normally get AF without clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well no..... I have really irregular cycles (3-4 in 15 months) before going on clomid. I havent had a natural period since December last year. Dr gave me primolut to bring on AF to do blood tests etc and to start first round of Clomid. I ovulated first round and got AF on day 28 but didn't ovulate this cycle so thinking I'm prob not going to get AF and unsure what to do. Suggestions???

Thanks
    Reviews
    So getting ready to do my first FSH injection tonight. Just wondering if anyone else using these and what your side affects have been? Is it better or worse than chlomid for side affects? Felling nervous about having to stab myself.Will come back later to catch up on unread posts, off to read my very long instruction leaflet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am cd 18 today, 12 days after my last clomid pill and my estrogen is almost at ovulation level of 550!! Can't believe it, i was sure this was a dead cycle. so if it keeps increasing i will.probably ovulate in the next 2-3 days, making it 2 weeks after last pill. Thats exactly when i had my 'weak' ovulation pre clomid and my luteal phase was only 7 days.
    Does anyone else ovulate this late on clomid and what was your luteal phase? i take clomid 2-6

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Come on flo..... Anytime you're ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speedy, I'd ring your FS and express your concerns about the non existant AF and ask to either have AF induced if that's what he prefers or retest bloods and start asap on clomid. Why hang around waiting for something not coming iykwim?

Jez, good luck jabbing. I have posted this before but I did 6mths FSH ttc DD1. Once you get past the psychological part of self injecting it's not bad. Are you using the pen or vials with syringe? Pen is soooo much better!!!
    I don't remember the side effects being any worse but memories fade. I didn't mind it cos I felt more in control and so closely monitored. I spoke to my FS daily and did daily urine tests to determine the dosage required of puregon. This practice though seems to be rare.

Mrs Boyts, damn that witch....so cruel

Thanks
    Reviews
    mybabybells, sorry I missed your post somehow.....
    YES to late O. I generally O around CD20ish and there have been a few older girls the same that have successfully O'd later in their cycle. DD3 I O'd CD34!!!So it doesn't really matter how late it is only that is does occur. Maybe the late O will produce a more mature better quality egg. I've always had a 14day leutal phase. Can you ask your FS for progesterone support to help lengthen your or at least bloods to monitor it every few days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your response chooks so relieved to hear i am still in with a chance! My LH is still low at 5 so hopefully tomorrows bloods show a nice rise in both estrogen and LH.
    Yup I've got my progesterone suppositores ready to go, will be interesting to see if that does the trick. bloods every day now yuck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    does anyone else O around CD12-14 on clomid?
    hearing u guys mentions late O's im worried i didnt actually o CD12/13 and did yesterday and we havnt BD last 2 nights and wont tonight due to me being home late

11. The Following User Says Thank You to equinemagic For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (01-11-2011)