Closed Thread
Page 159 of 200 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I did ovulate first cycle Rach level was 52.5. He didn't give me a level this time just said it has indicated no ovulation.

No AF has arrived yet and doesn't feel like it's coming anytime soon. I have read some girls have started clomid but it wasn't during AF. Has anyone here done this? Just wondering as I have very irregular cycles so who knows when the next one could start not sure if I should wait or maybe just start taking clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For mine i was told i had to wait till AF. Mine were also irregular (ranging from 23 days right up to 55 days), so it was just a waiting game to when my next AF showed, then started taking clomid on days 2-6.

After i took my first round of clomid, as my dr said my AF became 'normal' - 27 days, i thought this was with everyone (well, ther average is 28 days)??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Uhoh I guess it isn't working this month. But the lower dose didn't and I had shocking symptoms!

Has anyone had no symptoms second round with an increased dose and definitely ovulated????

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys,
    Rach, from personal experience I haven't been able to relate side effects to a confirmed O cycle. Being on a high dose...200mg I dreaded the side effects and while I get short tempered(my poor kids and DH) thats really all I get. TTC this baby was 6mths clomid on increased dosage if no O, metformin and then added the trigger. We m/c on the 6th cycle and back to it again now. Each cycle has run the same really regardless of O. My blessing is that if bloods confirm no O then I start back on clomid the next day rather than having to induce AF.

I tested this morning and did the typical squint while holding it up to the window and may as well have been standing on my head while drinking a glass of water at the same time deal. Gonna say BFN. Checked the test later in the day...it was a FRER and say a faint line. Gonna say BFN for now but only 10dpo so still have time. At least I know the trigger is low enough to not be detected on a poas. Will retest tomorrow cos I just can't help myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening all! 👋

Today is cd1 for me and will be my 2nd round of clomid. I've been told to take from cd5-9. Gyno has prescribed 50mg. 1 in the morning and 2 at night. I forgot to ask the gyno but does it have to be morning and night or would noon and night be ok?? Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - I've been thinking of you all day. As you are only 10 dpo, I am going to put a foot in the "it might be too early" camp and wish you better luck for another result tomorrow... Fx for you

Rach - I'm such a newby at this Clomid stuff that I have nothing to offer in relation to side effects versus O etc. Sorry... At least you are getting a better sense of how your body is reacting though, as you learn more each cycle.

Speedy - I had to wait for AF. As my cycle had blown out to 60+ days, my FS put me on Primolut to bring on AF. As per the instructions, I took it for 10 days and 2 days after I finished it, bingo: AF arrived. If you are in limbo-land with your cycle, you could do worse than use something like Primolut. The other med I have used to regulate cycles was Noromin which is actually the Pill. That was used before my IVF cycle back in January, but I am not sure of the benefits of Primolut versus Noromin etc - someone else might have to weigh in on that front...

ToBeComplete: Good luck for this cycle. The Clomid I had was a single tablet = 50mg so I only had to take 1 tablet per day and I took it mid-morning. If you are on 50g but need to take 3 x tablets, perhaps we had different meds... I'm not sure but good luck!

AFM: Ovary pain is pretty constant and like a dull ache which alternates from side to side. I had said I wasn't really getting any side effects, but this is one of the listed side effects and I've certainly got a case of the aches! Mostly it is on the left side but I have been getting it on the right as well... I am thinking it is a good thing, as I am due to O in 1 week, so I want those follies to get as big and juicy as they possibly can this week in preparation! Maybe my mood has been bad enough these past few months and Clomid just couldn't make it any worse! Who knows, I am staying in a good head space and keeping my hopes and spirits up!

Wishing everyone a great week ahead. Good luck to anyone testing (retesting) this week, too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off for my ultrasound today. Lets hope i have some big juic folicals best wishes to everyone this month coming!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    21andtrying, good luck with the scan,, hope you come back to us with great news.

tobecomplete, so you're now on 150mg per day? seems high for only your second round of clomid? I've always just taken all daily tabs at the same time. I can't see a prob with lunch and night just as long as you take them around the same time each day. Are you on metformin as well?

Taralou, I'm hoping it's just too early also.

Today's test BFN again. The heart is telling me I'm not pg, all the trigger symptoms have gone now and only have slightly sensitive nipples but that can also be attributede to pending AF. Logically I know it could be a late implanter so theres still hope for a BFP yet, I just don't feel it. After 5pg's I generally know how my body responds. I just went to the loo and felt quite ful in the lower belly so meh, who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook can I ask why u start back on clomid the day after confirming no o rather than having to induce AF?

Still no AF for me and no pains or signs or anything. I thought when on clomid I would have a regular cycle ovulation or not but that is not happening. It's still only day 30 but last cycle was only 28 days. Don't know what to do as so keen to start the double dosage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Speedy, If bloods confirm no O, then for me I will never get AF. The bloods are sufficient for my FS to just start again immediately. He doesn't find it imperative to have AF between courses and it's never been detrimental to the subsequent cycle for my lining.
    Each time I start seeing my FS to ttc the next baby, he just does bloods and starts me as soon as he has the results. so since falling pg with DD1 in 2005 I've had 3 periods and then it was just bad timing on clomid cycles ttc this elusive baby. I've now had over 20 clomid cycles all up.