Closed Thread
Page 158 of 200 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Just a quick one on a break at uni, anyone else get extreme ovulation pain using clomid or is it prob cos I Havnt O'd since sept 2009 and I can't remember? Lol OUCH!!!!!
    My firt round of clomid i felt a little bit of pain, but on the second round (which is what we got pg from), OUCH! I was in the kitchen trying to cook tea then the pain came over me, i couldn't move for quite some time, and it was on and off really bad pain for 3hrs. But its worth it First 2 times in my life i have ever ovulated, glad i can control it with Clomid, wouldnt like to experience that every month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that!still pain in my left side which is 36 hrs later it's like a consistent uncomfortable with odd sharpness to it! Right side fine! Left side is the I've that is the bigger ovary 3.5cmx5(25 cysts) and right is 2.5x4 (21cysts) so thinking it's the more likely to be active! By over stimulation do u mean multiple follies released? Suggest an ultrasounds tomorrow if still sore? Il ring gyno in the morning!!! Hopefully not on long weekend holiday, otherwise GP should give me a referral for one!
    Little bit anxious
    Thanks ladies! Wishing u all the best with TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey girls, I've been awol cos my internet went for some reasn. Even my phone internet too and they are with 2 different carriers!!!!!!!
    I'm still only 8dpo...thought I was 9 and tested then checked my calendar and realised I triggered a day later than I thought. Test came up very faint pos BUT it could still be lingering HCG from the trigger. Not getting excited about it. Most web sites say the trigger should be gone by 10dys after injecting(i injected 11dys ago) but my FS reckons there can be traces up to 14dpo or so. Was a VERY faint line so could go either way. I'm not feeling very confident about a BFP. Will retest Sunday which will be 10dpo and a better indicator if the lines gets stronger.

As for the serofene, it's exactly the same product. just the brand is different. There seems to be no way of beating the cost down though. I hate the govt. discounts it by like 30c or so so it can't be claimed on health insurance as a non PBS medication......gggrrrrr.......

equinemagic, OHSS is a rare side effect from the clomid and it hurts!!!!!the ovary itself is enlarged and full of fluid. In certain cases it requires hospitalisation to drain the fluid. When TTC dd1 I was on injections and the month we fell pg I was in so much pain....I couldn't bend sitting in the car and had to keep my body straight. ever bump in the road was excruciating. I didn't do anything about it but did mention discomfort to my FS who said it was normal. At my 7wk scan the nurse asked if I had pain on my left side, I said no and she was amazed as my left ovary was STILL 8cm! It went down on iits own over time but can be very serious medical condition that needs attention. Trust your instincts. There is a difference from O pain to OHSS. If it's severe get it checked out. Uncomfortable give it another day and take panadeine if needed.
    hope it settles down.

Good luck girls. Any one else gearing up to test?
    Last edited by chook76; 28-10-2011 at 12:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    omg such exciting news i.hope its your month and that linne gets darker. Cant wait to hear sunday....

Just a quick update for you girls i had my scan 12 and half weeks and all good. I can finally relax now after all the turmoil.

Im passing all my luck all your way girls i wanna see more bfp.....

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Sunday chook76, all my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

Glad you are in the safe zone dell, i'm on the slow countdown for this (but not even half way yet!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck chook

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Saturday, ladies!

Chook: I am really excited for you. Fx for tomorrow!!

Equinemagic: did the pain go away? How are you feeling today?

Mrs Boyts: How is your cycle going?

AFM: Well, had my last Clomid today as it is Day 6 for me. I expected to be grumpy or something but haven't noticed any mood changes. Also sort of expected my skin to break out too, but haven't experienced anything like that either... What I have noticed is some aching in my ovaries on both sides but mostly my left. I'm hoping the 50mg was strong enough for me but only time will tell! I am working really hard on my affirmations and positive thinking for this cycle. I am also working really hard on relaxing and we are going away on a little holiday next weekend which I am really looking forward to as well. Hoping that all of this helps...

Wishing good vibes and lots of luck to everyone on their journey - wherever you are in your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all How is your weekend going???

Chook good luck tomorrow! Everything crossed for you.

Taralou I'm hoping 50mgs works perfectly for you. It didn't for me and the 100mgs I haven't had any of the pain or the symptoms like last cycle so I'm actually getting concerned the double dose isn't working!

Anyone else experienced that?? First cycle symptoms and nada with the double dose??? It's so weird

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rach85 For This Useful Post:

chook76  (30-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach I had the same with my two cycles but they were the same dosage. No symptoms at all on second cycle and no ovulation. I should be starting double dosage tmrw but so far no signs of AF so maybe not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Speedy. So did you ovulate on the first cycle when you had symptoms??? Cos I had heaps of symptoms but probably didn't ovulate...

So bizarre!