Closed Thread
Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol Taralou: cheers to a drunken bonk then!!!

Chook: enjoy that mcflurry!! I had the caramel cookie one last week and really enjoyed it! Hope this is your last for 8 months... What day are you testing?

Mummy to one: welcome!! The only way you will know is for you to be tested day 14 I guess. It's supposed to be done 7 days before your period comes and you are correct- if your period comes that day your progesterone would have significantly dropped. What were your numbers? What has fs said about such short cycles? I have to say it's crossed my mind.... I was borderline (19.4) on day 24 (I was interstate day 21!!) but my period came day 27 so levels would have started to drop I reckon?? Is your fs one you can call with questions??? Worth a shot and if no help: change. Don't stick with an unhelpful doctor. Not worth it hun.

Hi everyone else!! Sorry if I forgot anyone. Still on iPhone xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well still no AF here on day 31 done 3 test and all negative bah back to the FS i go. Have you tested yet chook?

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you chook- ttw sucks!

I have to say, i agree with taralou and the drunken bonk, the month before i was start my first IVF cycle that's exactly what DH and i did, and i fell pg!

So off to the clinic i went, for another blood test, still negative. I'm assuming that im not pg as I'm currently 12dpo and surely a BT would show something by now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one on a break at uni, anyone else get extreme ovulation pain using clomid or is it prob cos I Havnt O'd since sept 2009 and I can't remember? Lol OUCH!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Totally normal but if it gets really unbearable you need to call your fs coz you might be hyper stimulating, which is very dangerous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Just a quick one on a break at uni, anyone else get extreme ovulation pain using clomid or is it prob cos I Havnt O'd since sept 2009 and I can't remember? Lol OUCH!!!!!
    I think it's pretty normal, my O pains were pretty bad... and i had cramping on and off for days after too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just a quick question about primrose oil. Does this only come in the casuples? And is it evening primrose oil I should be taking? And also when is the best time to day this? I have just finished my second round of clomid 100mg and off to have bloods tomorrow fingers crossed for all the ladies starting their new cycles this month also
    to all

Let's hope this month is ours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I'm cd26 today so hoping new cycle will start on wknd. I was very ***chy my first cycle as well so I've told DH to look out next cycle on 100mgs haha!! I'm not really getting along with new girl at work she drives me crazy so she better watch out or she will prob cop a mouth full.....lol!

Question girls has anyone taken the no name brand of Clomid - Sheophene?? Got my script filled today and chemist gave it to me I know it has to be the same or they can't sell it but just wanted to see off anyone else has had it and was a bit annoyed as it wasn't any cheaper so what's the point was $34.20 same price.....

FYI - if u have an iPhone and haven't downloaded the Bub Hub app do yourself a favor and do so it's great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well its a for me this month, as AF has just arrived. I won't be doing a cycle this month, so i won't be around as much but i will pop in every now and then to see how you are all doing.

Good luck and to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening ladies
    Thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciate being able to 'talk' to other ladies who know what this crazy ride is all about. Thanks for the info Taralou and Rach85, I'm going to have so many questions when i see my FS next week...I'm feeling much more confident this year in demanding more information...I'm on cycle day 15 today, so fingers crossed I don't have AF next week when I see FS (day 23) because I'm pg but if I get my AF then it will be perfect timing to see him anyway...but I've my fingers crossed for the former of cause oh and Rach I totally agree with you regarding your days, well in my very vague understanding of the testing...

FallenAngel14, I'm sorry that AF arrived for you, I hope you can relax this month on your break

Good luck in the TWW Chook, you've had me thinking about a mcflurry now but can't be bothered to drive down to get one, I probably don't think I need one anyway!

How frustrating Speedy, you'd hope there would be a greater difference in price! I'm sure it would be fine, but I don't know anything about it sorry

Fingers crossed to you too 21andtrying

to everyone else, here's to our baby to be!